Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi (26794 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by bringme(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back.
imo free video calls and text imo beta imo for pc
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by aneneGod(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
He has been a blessing to our generation of pervert youths. Baba God continue to bless his hustle
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by wellmax(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Human being, hmmm, do you know that this man did not visit his mother even after she died, or even his home town, Erin ijesa, what kind of man of God does that? But at the end of the day, you will defend him that he is directed by holy ghost.

Any proof for your claims? Stop feeding on rumors and hear-say.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ajalawole(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Human being, hmmm, do you know that this man did not visit his mother even after she died, or even his home town, Erin ijesa, what kind of man of God does that? But at the end of the day, you will defend him that he is directed by holy ghost.
i tire for them ooo. Bro, even his church members are wicked ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by kevinkod(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexymoma:
Most of dem... ma parent lived with one of dem eh shocked this pple go carray tv for cage...na dia, for my entire i first see parent wey dey carray tv put for iron cage... dia pikin go come dey peep upandan for neighbor window... chai the worse thing be say their pikin..the female...chai na WIFI she jos dey give toto as God take dash am...
May God forgive u for spewing out what u know little or nothing about. Moreover, do u remember that out of 12 there's Judas? I quess u are one of those that turned back from d way of righteousness. But there's still room at d cross for u.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ikechukwuezima1: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good to see
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by banmee(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
It is not easy being an upcoming fraudster, i mean pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by supereagle(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jcan:
one of the pastors i respect a lot.
God have. Mercy on you for talking to a man of God this way.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Throwback pictures of the thief undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Victorakats:
Truth is, he's a great teacher of the word of God.

The challenge is that some of his followers practice what he never preached!!!

May God uphold him!!!

For relationship counselling, visit www.amaraofficial.com today!!!

Stop lying.. Kumuyi preached everything they practised and more...
Mr TV is a devil box, now turned to MR TV MUST BE USED IN ALL CHURCH BRANCHES.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by JustCurious: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
eajalawole:
i love this man, but some of his church members are like some winch from ur village
Kai. We haff soofad. May God forgive you, sir. grin
If I hear...!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:
He's been a fraud all his life
The fraudesest fraudster ever. His fraud dealings will be out in the DOCTUFOS of TRUTH. That guy visited Sat Guru Maharaji for power, but was disappointed. That was when he joined others to start stage-managing miracles. Deep down Kumuyi is an atheist.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by RobinHez(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hmmmm...

One thing I've come to understand with some of these kinda pastors over here is that, they fear what they don't understand. We can't stop technology from advancing, but we can always devise ways to utilize them for the propagation of the gospel, instead of outrightly placing a ban on them.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ifenes(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

The fraudesest fraudster ever. His fraud dealings will be out in the DOCTUFOS of TRUTH. That guy visited Sat Guru Maharaji for power, but was disappointed. That was when he joined others to start stage-managing miracles. Deep down Kumuyi is an atheist.

He one of the best fraud ever. The greatest fraudsters are never caught. kumuyi will go down as one of the greats.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Ratello: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
A great man of God par excellence.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Victorakats:

May God uphold him!!!

Actually some deeper members exaggerate his teachings to some unreasonable level.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Akinaukwa: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Heaven is your goal our beloved Pastor and you will make it by his grace in Jesus name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by rockyh(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
DoTheNeedful:

Baba,you don old o shocked. What is your age range if i may ask
he's in his late 70's yet no eye gkasses

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by madjune(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Of all pentecostal prosperity preaching pastors in NIgeria, this is one man my intuition tells me is real.

I feel God's aura and blessing around him though I'm yet to see him in person.

I respect and love you, Pastor Kumuyi.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Reference(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Victorakats:

May God uphold him!!!

Ummm.....teacher, not so sure about that, but he is a fantastic preacher of the Word of God. A truly blessed man indeed. Brought my youthful haywire life under total control in my uni days so has my ultimate respect.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by toshino4real(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
wellmax:

Any proof for your claims? Stop feeding on rumors and hear-say.

Tell me the proof that u want. I am from the place and I know everything about him. You can't find a single thing that he did there. This is not a rumour but a fact, don't tell me what I know. Try to defend him better by lying against holy spirit
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by flamingREED(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

I can still call the TV the devil's box.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by wellmax(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Tell me the proof that u want. I am from the place and I know everything about him. You can't find a single thing that he did there. This is not a rumour but a fact, don't tell me what I know. Try to defend him better by lying against holy spirit

You can't teach me what to say or how you want people to live their lives. Inasmuch as Pst Kumuyi would not bother to give you explanations for things that are his private business, i want you to list 3 Pastors in Nigeria and what they did for their community.
The point my friend is that, these Pastors don't blow their trumpet, no need to announce family activities.

You are from that place, ans so? You heard stories too and they were false.
Anyways, the would will be a better place if everyone learn to mind their own business, I am going to mind mine.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by flamingREED(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Reference:

Ummm.....TEACHER, not so sure about that, but he is a fantastic preacher of the Word of God. A truly blessed man indeed. Brought my youthful haywire life under total control in my uni days so has my ultimate respect.

He's presently taking the Book of Revelation on Mondays.

As it is written:

Revelation 6
3.. COME AND SEE.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by darocha1: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
DoTheNeedful:

Baba,you don old o shocked. What is your age range if i may ask
You are stating the obvious, yet you fail to show some respect.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Kaysalas(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrMcJay:
This year, there shall be no No Lack, No Loss, No Limitation

And the people said...
Aaaaamen! grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by toshino4real(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
wellmax:

You can't teach me what to say or how you want people to live their lives. Inasmuch as Pst Kumuyi would not bother to give you explanations for things that are his private business, i want you to list 3 Pastors in Nigeria and what they did for their community.
The point my friend is that, these Pastors don't blow their trumpet, no need to announce family activities.

You are from that place, ans so? You heard stories too and they were false.
Anyways, the would will be a better place if everyone learn to mind their own business, I am going to mind mine.

Then u shouldn't have quoted me at all. And I repeat again, for more 15 years pastor kumuyi has not visited his town even when his mother died, I am telling you what I know first hand and not that maybe somebody told me. And about other pastor, we all know what pastor Adeboye is doing in his own town. Stop been hypocrite and nail issue on its head.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by orisa37: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kumuyi is a Friend of Jesus and a veritable Weapon of The Almighty for Human Development.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by wellmax(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
toshino4real:

Then u shouldn't have quoted me at all. And I repeat again, for more 15 years pastor kumuyi has not visited his town even when his mother died, I am telling you what I know first hand and not that maybe somebody told me. And about other pastor, we all know what pastor Adeboye is doing in his own town. Stop been hypocrite and nail issue on its head.

I quoted you because you are spreading falsehood. Pst. Kumuyi is well in touch with his families. You talk about visiting since his mother died, I am not Kumuyi and not willing to reply the falsehood. You and I don't know thier family dealings, so stay out.
His brothers and sister are in the church, because by your comment you suppose he has abandoned them, which is FALSE.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have never listened to this man's sermon nor visit his church but I can say authoritatively that this man is a true man of God. It was one of his members that shared the word of God and prayed with me and my bout with depression ceased and my life has taken a new turn. The man is a good shepherd who is rearing good and numerous sheep and only God will reward him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church / Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.