Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Mtn Confuses Customer By Refusing To Illegally Deduct His Credit As Usual - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Confuses Customer By Refusing To Illegally Deduct His Credit As Usual (644 Views)

Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data / MTN Illegally Transferred 'mind Boggling' Sum Out Of Nigeria- Yahoo News / How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Confuses Customer By Refusing To Illegally Deduct His Credit As Usual by Ksslib(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4271329_pixlr20160923113247043_jpeg6a112eb58741ff447d17f1725d50edc8

...:
Having created a very very solid presence in the Nigerian telecommunication industry by making profits, which many believe is largely due to their unrivaled track-record when it comes to illegal deduction of customer data and airtime, Mtn were on Thursday said to have seriously confused a customer by refusing to illegally deduct his credit as usual.

"I have been using Mtn for several years, and never has a day gone by without them collecting their standard egunje(bribe) of 20 naira from my line, but it has been three days now, and Mtn has still refused to collect thier birth-right despite several pleas and calls to customer care", said the victim who cant take the mind games anylonger, and simply gave his name as Baba Fryo.

"If we have in anyway offended them, they should please forgive us and just deduct the money now, beacuse we know they will eventually, and in multiple proportions..." complained the victim's wife. "My husband cant concentrate at work anymore, neither can he concentrate and peform in bed beacuse he keeps checking his phone for messages from MTN ....and it's really affecting our marriage"

The victim explained that despite not having airtime before he slept three days ago, he borrowed to avoid the wrath of Mtn should God forbid, it was time for their routine egunje collection(normally between the wee hours of 12- 6am) and they found no egunje on his line. But was surprised the next morning when he saw his airtime intact.

"Customers continue to receive punishments like being asked to re-register the same sim they've registered not less than 30 times. Some are totured by caller tunes they never subscribed to. For the lucky ones, it's just a minor 90 calls per day from 5558 that has no reject button. Only God knows what mine would be" lamented, the visibly distraught man.

Baba Fryo, who appeared to have reached his elastic limit, fell to his knees and broke down in tears. "I just want to know my fate, pleassssse. The suspense is killing me"

At press time, the managing director of Mtn's technical department Mr Fabian Ole, confirmed to newsmen that the issue was as a result of a technical glitch their engineers are seriously working on, and pleaded with Baba Fryo to be a little bit patient, reminding him of Mtn's commitment to serving him better, and personally assured him that in no time, a very sizeable amount, if not all of his airtime, will illegally be theirs as usual.

Source: http://www.klibpaper.com/2016/09/mtn-illegal-credit-deduction.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Confuses Customer By Refusing To Illegally Deduct His Credit As Usual by RobinHez(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hahaha... He couldn't concentrate at work! grin
Re: Mtn Confuses Customer By Refusing To Illegally Deduct His Credit As Usual by Chiscomax(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Lololl

Lalasticlala
Re: Mtn Confuses Customer By Refusing To Illegally Deduct His Credit As Usual by Turks: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
He can't perform in bed anymore!!!!! My chest!!! grin

Fabian 'Ole' grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Settings To Be Changed In iOS 10 / Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises / Meet The Man Who Legally Changed His Name To “iphone 7”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.