Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) (60723 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
cornel00:

Afonja from the brown roof republic of zoogeria spotted!!!

aren't you ashamed?? Yes they are land of rising crime yet you can not kick them out from your map and that makes you their partner in crime.
Go and kill yourself idiaat
illiterate spotted, who bloody cares if you stay or leave nigeria. Tell your co-animals to go back to the east, sell all they have and resign from the west before we take u serious as I feel you are a product of the baby factory.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
okosodo:
For injustice to stop, biafra should be achieved. We in Edo will simply join them

I guess you are speaking for yourself and members of your immediate family when you said "We in Edo will simply join them". Edo will never be part of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Ikechukwu48: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
cornel00:

Afonja from the brown roof republic of zoogeria spotted!!!

aren't you ashamed?? Yes they are land of rising crime yet you can not kick them out from your map and that makes you their partner in crime.
Go and kill yourself idiaat

You dry mind am.. the funny thing is the brown roofed Republic is the most criminal infested region in the entire ZOO and this is without lagos (which holds most non yoruba excluded). And mind you that studies dragged biafra into it and yet the southwaaste out beat all region excluding some paresearch of north.

The land of ritualist..Wetin we expect

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by donatus101(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
[url][/url][color=#000000][/color]one thing should be made clear. most igbos are not a part of this, if they were then it would not take time before biafra exits. meanwhile, there is a huge likelihood that the se/ss would join as one to form a new country. I would love that.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Lightening: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
mr Igbo jewish yoot from the east. Get off my mentions.
This dullard of a president should release your deteriorated disease stricken radio president and grant biafraƻd to you guys and leave our dear country so that the alarming rate of crime, drugs, rape and all sorts of nefarious vices in this country should be reduced and tamed.
Scoundrels

You forgot to mention ritual killing and cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by RichieF27: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
The reason for this sit at home I will say, is to see how United Biafrans are and how much they want to go.. They have proven it here they are 90%ready and United
Israeljones:
With the look of things here most of this guy are the ones doing boi boi while there ogas are in one secret room biting there fingers with frustration on how much they wud be loosing 2day...
Let them extend this to another day and see what happens...
This boys havent seen holiday from their oga in a while,,, and they manage to get one 2day,, and yu expect them not to use it to the fullest...

For me oo.... A day is not enuf.. They shud extend it to another week and see wah happenss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Elhabeeb1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
I was in Yaba this afternoon, didn't even know something like this happened today. Bought some stuffs from my Igbo guys there, they no send Nnamdi at tall.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by okosodo: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
XaintJoel20:

I guess you are speaking for yourself and members of your immediate family when you said "We in Edo will simply join them". Edo will never be part of Biafra.
When i say Edo, auchi is not among because you guys are fund of dragging us back
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
okosodo:
When i say Edo, auchi is not among because you guys are fund of dragging us back
I am not not from Auchi.

ProudlyEsan...
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Futureleader201(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
The reason for this sit at home I will say, is to see how United Biafrans are and how much they want to go.. They have proven it here they are 90%ready and United

Please help me and explain to some Zombies on NL that is busy typing nonsense.

Biafrans have sent a strong signal to Nigeria government and the world at large today. It is only left for a fool to neglect that signal.

#Freennamdikanu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
There's no big deal if they decide to take some days off work... after all it's not like they are doing any reasonable business other than selling Petty craps and used and fake products. When they are tired of staying at home, they'll return to their master's shop.

Igbo people who do real big business don't have time for all these nonsense. You can ask Elumelu or Ubah.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by OMAR12: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
I see comment here and I just shake my head, today's sit at home protest show's that if push comes to shove and a referendum is held today this minute right now, Nigeria doesn't stand a chance, it shows where the heart of the people of the eastern region lies.
if referendum is held in all state all 70 percent of citizen in those state will opt to leave Nigeria.
And to that guy that said he went to yaba and bought things from one Igbo guy, and he in the process asked about this sit at home protest and why he didn't comply, my brother! he will tell u what u want to hear, we all know how hostile the security forces are toward the igbos, who knows if u are one of them.we know them.!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by OMAR12: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
I see comment here and I just shake my head, today's sit at home protest show's that if push comes to shove and a referendum is held today this minute right now, Nigeria doesn't stand a chance, it shows where the heart of the people of the eastern region lies.
if referendum is held in all state all 70 percent of citizen in those state will opt to leave Nigeria.
And to that guy that said he went to yaba and bought things from one Igbo guy, and he in the process asked about this sit at home protest and why he didn't comply, my brother! he will tell u what u want to hear, we all know how hostile the security forces are toward the igbos, who knows if u are one of them.we know them.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Doghari:

[s]Madam hirsutism, I'm sure the hairs growing inside your skull is doing this talking. grin

You want to die living with Biafrans you hate, leave Biafran prick you no gree. cheesy[/s]
Another pained IPOB yoot cheesy

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by OMAR12: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
willibounce1:
There's no big deal if they decide to take some days off work... after all it's not like they are doing any reasonable business other than selling Petty craps and used and fake products. When they are tired of staying at home, they'll return to their master's shop.

Igbo people who do real big business don't have time for all these nonsense. You can ask Elumelu or Ubah.
your opinion, ur headache. your assumption your problem.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
willibounce1:

Lmaaaao!! Na dis kain comment dey pepper IPOB yoots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by immazion: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
yesterday igbos cant shut their shops, today they should extend it to one year, one thing you will understand igbos are serious in getin what they want. Nnamdi kalu has open their eye and unite them togeter. i stil renembet what idriss the hausa musician said he will be the first person to apply for biafra visa if they go. or did you think lagos and Abuja will be more beautiful than biafra if it hapens.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by chigaemezuogu: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Omoabejide:
This is seriously serious. Umu igbo ibem, this won't solve our problem. Let's leave sentiment aside and face the reality
the only reality we are going to face is restoration of biafra and release of kanu period.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by toofit007: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
alt3r3g0:

You mean there are Igbos still yet to decide?

But really it's a commendable feat. We should use it to protest against corruption bedevelling this country.
yes boi, the political elite they are the bad egg among us but i promise you ,we shall crush them. We are just creating awareness all over the world so that when we strike no organisation we tag is terrorist i must tell you this tactics is really affecting the nigeria government let us be sincere pls.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Where there's a will,there's always a way!These people have made up their minds and are so resolute,why don't we help them gain their independence since we hate them so much.

They're drug dealers,con men,criminals,greedy people and everything bad you could think of;yet we don't want to facilitate their exit.I smell something fishy because I don't give people I hate opportunity to associate with me.I let them go.

We can claim to be one Nigeria when we're out to undo a particular tribe and expect them to be patriotic citizens.The truth is that they've made their points clear and the whole world have heard them.

You can take a horse to the stream,but can't force it to drink.Nigeria is already divided even before we became a country.Our actions towards one another says it all.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by toprealman: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Israeljones:
With the look of things here most of this guy are the ones doing boi boi while there ogas are in one secret room biting there fingers with frustration on how much they wud be loosing 2day...
This boys havent seen holiday from their oga in a while,,, and they manage to get one 2day,, and yu expect them not to use it to the fullest...

For me oo.... A day is not enuf.. They shud extend it to another week and see wah happenss...
These same guys you call "boi-boi" will comfortably cater for your entire village.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
OMAR12:
your opinion, ur headache. your assumption your problem.

There was no need quoting me since you know it's my opinion, assumption and headache... but I understand... the thing dey pain. Sorry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by OMAR12: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
willibounce1:

There was no need quoting me since you know it's my opinion, assumption and headache... but I understand... the thing dey pain. Sorry
your opinion ur headache,ur assumption ur headache.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by beautycrush24(f): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is good. It should be extended to a week till dey release our director. Even a month self

Did u go to work today?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is good. It should be extended to a week till dey release our director. Even a month self
or one year self

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
willibounce1:

Kai omo you wicked o,see as you take mouth finish dem. Ipob go soon declare you wanted

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2016
broseme:
IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest

This is Ariaria international market Aba today. People are playing football in all busy A line.

Image credit: Kelvin Chidi

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/ipob-sit-at-home-protestsee-state-of.html

Buh all I'm seeing is same pix repeated over & over again na.
Abi na only 1 shop dey d "international" Market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by FakoMaybach1: 4:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Omoabejide:
This is seriously serious. Umu igbo ibem, this won't solve our problem. Let's leave sentiment aside and face the reality
you are not igbo you have no right to use that word Umu Igbo ibem...be real falseness will do u no favors

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by president3h: 5:23am On Sep 24, 2016
Omoabejide:
. Abeg u and who be the "let's" ? I de follow you stand for road for night in d wait for customer ? Stop dragging everybody into ur olosho runs ok ?be independent
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by StephanieLuv(f): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Israeljones:

Yoruba mumu

When Abiola was killed/detained by your masters what did you guys do

Fvcking bloody cowards

I spit on your grave

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by bareal(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2016
nyben4eva:
Where there's a will,there's always a way!These people have made up their minds and are so resolute,why don't we help them gain their independence since we hate them so much.

They're drug dealers,con men,criminals,greedy people and everything bad you could think of;yet we don't want to facilitate their exit.I smell something fishy because I don't give people I hate opportunity to associate with me.I let them go.

We can claim to be one Nigeria when we're out to undo a particular tribe and expect them to be patriotic citizens.The truth is that they've made their points clear and the whole world have heard them.

You can take a horse to the stream,but can't force it to drink.Nigeria is already divided even before we became a country.Our actions towards one another says it all.

Oga, na their own people be their problem. Let them look inwards and their problems will be solved. Remember they even failed to vote Ojukwu, their acclaimed hero of Biafra.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Doghari: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Another pained IPOB yoot

Madam Hirsu the smello, How is your goatee, I dash you Biafran-made shaving stick. Our gift to you for your hijabian future Odua-Arewa. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.