Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo (50364 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by 99foxxy(f): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Cool.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
DIFY20:

GUY U KW Yoruba GUYS ARE DEMON NO GIRLS LIKE DEM...

IGBO GUYS ARE D BEST

Yoruba GUYS = CHEATING

Yoruba GUY WILL SCAM A WHITE WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE .....GIRLS CAN TESTIFY TO DAT
isn't it better than to marry a man that will face a firing squad @ then end. Maybe a year or two after marriage. IGBO GUY= DRUG = FIRING SQUAD.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by ahahnow: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is the way to go. I encourage all my Nigerian sisters to marry oyinbo men jare...we have suffered too much in the hands of black man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by dasparrow: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
ahahnow:
This is the way to go. I encourage all my Nigerian sisters to marry oyinbo men jare...we have suffered too much in the hands of black man

Thank God you ladies are waking up. You ladies should marry foreign men that will treat you right and not chauvinist African men who treat you like trash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by baum1: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Onegai:
Nice. It is constantly sweeting Oyinbo guys to wear native and speak Nigerian languages, the Brits especially. The one I know that started learning Bini or the other that toasted my friend with small Yoruba, smack in the middle of London. smiley and they're still together.

What you know not much about or what is in low supply to you or what you demand more, people tend to gravitate towards it and value it more..

Universal observation
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by shaybebaby(f): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
ahahnow:
Picture this..
You've been home all day, made kid's dinner and your man comes home from work.

With him is a bag of groceries with fresh vegetables he stopped off to buy on his way from work.

You get the little one ready for bed, shower, read a story, etc

You come back down and dinner is ready, your man asks you to sit and he'll plate up the meal and asks what you'd rather accompany the meal with. He's also done the washing up whilst you were otherwise occupied and brought in the laundry you hung out earlier.

Can you picture a naija man doing this? There is a thread with a bloke whinging that his dinner is never ready before 10. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Bashirjaja01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Never underestimate the power of love
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by darmolla(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:
so amazing.
I see bright future in them
You go see am,why you no go see am.... I laff at you
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

Picture this..
You've been home all day, made kid's dinner and your man comes home from work.

With him is a bag of groceries with fresh vegetables he stopped off to buy on his way from work.

You get the little one ready for bed, shower, read a story, etc

You come back down and dinner is ready, your man asks you to sit and he'll plate up the meal and asks what you'd rather accompany the meal with. He's also done the washing up whilst you were otherwise occupied and brought in the laundry you hung out earlier.

You stopped telling the story when it was just taking a turn from sweet to hot.
The child sleeps peacefully and mummy and daddy play. He is all over her and makes her come before he finishes. Then they watch their favourite series on the big screen in their cosy and comfy living room, all cuddled up, poking each other's nose into each other's skin to drown in the moment with all senses, and they drink a glass of some good whiskey from Sweden with a the light of only one candle. End of story. cheesy smiley

Can you picture a naija man doing this? There is a thread with a bloke whinging that his dinner is never ready before 10. grin

They exist though. wink
And some of them can cook really good food. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Teniolasmart: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Stylediva:

Must you mention Igbo? Irredeemable bigot. Your afonja sister sold her body for foreign citizenship and you are calling Igbos. Mumu
...................note............i gat no sister...........
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lovely couple.was expecting to see a bent looking 90 plus yr old white man with no teeth since dats the type of white men our ladies love hooking up with.seems this lady has taste.a successful union to them both.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by shaybebaby(f): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mindfulness:

You stopped telling the story when it was just taking a turn from sweet to hot.
The child sleeps peacefully and mummy and daddy play. He is all over her and makes her come before he finishes. Then they watch their favourite series on the big screen in their cosy and comfy living room, all cuddled up, poking each other's nose into each other's skin to drown in the moment with all senses, and they drink a glass of some good whiskey from Sweden with a the light of only one candle. End of story. cheesy smiley

They exist though. wink
And some of them can cook really good food. smiley
Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy, this post should come with parental guidance(PG) rating. grin shocked

But yeah, nothing gets me in the mood better than a man who has done the washing up. tongue

I know they do Hun, might be easier to meet such in the west but harder in Naij where even if the guy's natural inclination is to be such, he'd be called kitten whipped.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy, this post should come with parental guidance(PG) rating. grin shocked

No but stewpidity should. grin

But yeah, nothing gets me in the mood better than a man who has done the washing up. tongue

Get a washing machine please. grin tongue

I know they do Hun, might be easier to meet such in the west but harder in Naij where even if the guy's natural inclination is to be such, he'd be called kitten whipped.

I don't think they will come up to the face of the men I know who cook and call them that. wink

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by cuteboy2: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
MasterBaiter:
her mouth tho.

her head game go strong gan.

U know say na mouth action onyibo dey dig. The result shows in the lady's mouth grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Bamz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kiddominant:
na so me & ladyf go dey on our day, seun & lalasticlala go dey serve food.

Calm down mate
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Bamz(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexymoma:
The lady get sense oo
she know say Naija guys na to nyash dem sabi
and to shout say naija babes like money....
and she realise say na unserious men full naija
im happy for her.

#foreignguyslosureju.

My intended response to your post would probably get me banned, besides I'm a Christian. Take your time oh. And I hope you were conceived without input from a Nigerian male.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by HaneefahRN(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lolz, he is already picking up Yoruba, can imagine him saying it grin.
Lovely couple, HML
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by teddyYz: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

I think those of us in interracial relationships should be the ones to judge. Smallest bunana I ever saw was a pic of a nairalander in his undies.. The place was flat with no contour, instead it was a big backside. grin
There are 2 types of penis:the grower and the shower. You can't know the true size of a penis until when fully erect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Arobake: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Maski87:

Yeah but oyibo prick dey small,anyway she go dey collect for side

Tales by moonlight.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by solok: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
But she looks very...'Kra..Kra' o!
She must have seen quite a few harmattans and rainy seasons.
She doesn't look as tender as the 'teddy bear'
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzz brah, am talking real pure white ladies. their butts is getting massive while black womens butt is dissapearing. this why in west africa there is a huge market for butt implants and fake butts. a pole shift is causing white women to be more voluptuous and black women to be straight and flat like men. am telling ya. i observe a lot. i do lots of observing. something crazy is happening bro lolzzz. grin
And why won't such ladies have flat pancake yansh when all they eat all day long is those yeye artificial food like indomie,cornflakes,susages and fried chips.u make correct vegetable soup for them many go dey tell u dat for their papa house dem no train dem with naija food.dem go dey eat artificial indomie upandan and e go dey affect the size of their booty.those food are filled wit chemicals and its affecting our babes and also guys who eat such.men wey na chocolate and biscuit dem dey feed on can't get their tin up.white ppl are wise.de be destroying Africa wit their dangerous junk foods.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by shaybebaby(f): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
teddyYz:

There are 2 types of penis:the grower and the shower. You can't know the true size of a penis until when fully erect.
Neither of the two I'm afraid. The geezer displays classic symptoms of the small bunana syndrome. grin
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by sukkot: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
lefulefu:
And why won't such ladies have flat pancake yansh when all they eat all day long is those yeye artificial food like indomie,cornflakes,susages and fried chips.u make correct vegetable soup for them many go dey tell u dat for their papa house dem no train dem with naija food.dem go dey eat artificial indomie upandan and e go dey affect the size of their booty.those food are filled wit chemicals and its affecting our babes and also guys who eat such.men wey na chocolate and biscuit dem dey feed on can't get their tin up.white ppl are wise.de be destroying Africa wit their dangerous junk foods.
hmmm the wise man has spoken
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by silenticon(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
mummyson26:
Good for them
Dis Image Need A Red Tie!
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by IDnoble1: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
MasterBaiter:
her mouth tho.
her head game go strong gan.
Na which one be head game oooo?
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

Neither of the two I'm afraid. The geezer displays classic symptoms of the small bunana syndrome. grin
if u know the guy personally make u tell am to cut down on his sugar intake or if he has a potbelly he should try reduce it.those tinzs dey depreciate a man's abunnacheesy.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by Shym3xx: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm the wise man has spoken

Since you lot are talking about food. I wanna ask you a question (make sure you stick to the topic).

What do you think about young black guys in the UK dying of heart attack before they turned 30?

One of my boys died last year of heart attack and he was super fit. Heck, he played basketball a day before and he was dunking on people like nothing. No signs of health issues. Boom, the next day we heard that he slumped and died in a morning and autopsy showed heart attack.

And today, I received another sad news that one of my boys died in prison of heart break. Before he went to prison early this year for some madness - he used to train super hard and he was super ripped. Coupled with the fact that he boxes and does Muay Thai as well. I don't know what he has been up to since he got locked up...but prison has decent gym facilities and based on who he was, he would be training regularly.

Both weren't even 30 and they were fit, yet they both died of heart attack. And they were both of naij descent. What do you think is going on.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by teddyYz: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

Lolz, you really know much about the male sxx organ
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by sukkot: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shym3xx:

Since you lot are talking about food. I wanna ask you a question (make sure you stick to the topic).

What do you think about young black guys in the UK dying of heart attack before they turned 30?

One of my boys died last year of heart attack and he was super fit. Heck, he played basketball a day before and he was dunking on people like nothing. No signs of health issues. Boom, the next day we heard that he slumped and died in a morning and autopsy showed heart attack.

And today, I received another sad news that one of my boys died in prison of heart break. Before he went to prison early this year for some madness - he used to train super hard and he was super ripped. Coupled with the fact that he boxes and does Muay Thai as well. I don't know what he has been up to since he got locked up...but prison has decent gym facilities and based on who he was, he would be training regularly.

Both weren't even 30 and they were fit, yet they both died of heart attack. And they were both of naij descent. What do you think is going on.
doing exercise is only half the battle. there are many inherited cardiac diseases, mostly electromagnetic pathway dysfunctions like sinu-atrial node or atrio-ventricular node pathway dysfunctions that manifest when you start getting bigger and older. i have equipment at home that can detect all these diseases. meaning before you start taking on any rigorous exercise regimen you need to come see me so i can give you the go ahead or tell you to chill and dead that
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by shaybebaby(f): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
lefulefu:
if u know the guy personally make u tell am to cut down on his sugar intake or if he has a potbelly he should try reduce it.those tinzs dey depreciate a man's abunnacheesy.
Alas, he is not my problem. Let everyone answer their papa name.
Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by shaybebaby(f): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
teddyYz:

Lolz, you really know much about the male sxx organ
It's not hard nah( no pun intended) grin
You can spot them a mile away without physical inspection, they are always overcompensating with fake machismo. grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo by teddyYz: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

It's not hard nah( no pun intended) grin
You can spot them a mile away without physical inspection, they are always overcompensating with fake machismo. grin cool
Lolz, badt gal. I see your point sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.