Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Food Allergy - Allergic To Pepper - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Food Allergy - Allergic To Pepper (768 Views)

New Born Baby Allergic To Breast Milk / 'i'm Allergic To My Husband' / Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Allergy - Allergic To Pepper by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hi everyone, I have this food allergy and its now driving me crazy.

Once i have taste of pepper ( Whether cooked or Dry pepper) of any quantity, i start to purge continually. Now the problem is 99% of food cooked in Lagos is very saucy. So i can't simply ignore eating lots of pepper.

Reason is because they simply see adding lots of pepper as a way of making more food sales.

And ofcourse i have seen doctors and done several test, Nothing found yet.

Is there any known solution to this allergy ?
Re: Food Allergy - Allergic To Pepper by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
You could use our Splina Liquid Chlorophyll. Thought I should share it, so you know I'm a product of the product. Plus, it isn't bitter like most herbs.

Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants its green colour. It is crucial for plant survival because it is the agent for photosynthesis. The molecular composition of chlorophyll is identical to the human blood cell, so it is often referred to as "green blood". In human blood, the nucleus of its molecule is iron, while in chlorophyll, the nucleus is magnesium. Chlorophyll is easily assimilated by the human body in its liquid state. So, it cleanses the blood & builds red blood cells in no time.

Why do we need Liquid Chlorophyll? Renowned American Nutritionist, Prof. Ragnar Berg said our daily diet should consist of 20% acidic & 80% alkaline food to maintain a healthy body. We all know the reverse is the case in this part of the world. A healthy body should have an alkaline pH level of about 7.3-7.4. Diets based toward acidic food will result in a rise of acidic level in our body in the long run, causing various illnesses like heart diseases, arthritis, high-blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, high cholesterol & cancer. Acidic food includes meat, seafood, canned food, sugar, salt, rice, egg yolk, cheese, alcohol, carbonated drink, etc. Alkaline foods are fruits, vegetables and seaweed, etc.

What are the functions of Liquid Chlorophyll? Liquid Chlorophyll possesses 3 main functions; cleansing, balancing, and nourishing. Cleanses the digestive system, assists in purifying blood, eliminates bacteria, disinfects and detoxifies. Balances the body acid-alkali level, boosts the functions of the body system. Assists in red blood cell regeneration, enhances oxidation process & stimulates cell regeneration. Do you know Splina Liquid Chlorophyll could also be used as an antiseptic?

Splina Liquid Chlorophyll is rich in Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Protein, Biotin, Folic acid, Pantothenic acid, Calcium, Chromium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, and Iron. It also has other trace elements like Cobalt, Silicon and Manganese. As such, one tablespoon of Liquid Chlorophyll is equivalent to 1kg of vegetable consumption. Do you know if every woman could take 200 microgram of Selenium, breast cancer would be erased by 82% in this generation? Huge number, isn't it?

What is the best source of Liquid Chlorophyll? All plants have abundant chlorophyll content, but it is from Mulberry in which most chlorophyll can be produced. One thousand grams (about 2.25 pounds) of fresh prime cut mulberry yields about 2.25 grams of Liquid Chlorophyll. Mulberry originated as a wild legume in Western Asia. It has been grown for nourishment for at least 3300 years, being a native feed to Asia, Europe, and North Africa. And its cultivation spread throughout the Middle East and Europe. Mulberry, in Arabic, means "father of food" because of its powerful healing properties.

Following is a list of disease conditions that have either improved or cleared up entirely by using Liquid Chlorophyll in conjunction with a living foods diet; Hepatitis and other liver diseases, diabetes, all forms of anemia, ASTHMA & hay fever, pyorrhea, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, ULCERS - internal & external, high & low blood sugar, allergies, offensive body odors, sore throat, tonsillitis, laryngitis, etc.

Indeed, Liquid Chlorophyll is non-toxic, safe & soothing to body tissues, so it's considered very safe for people of all ages. It is actually a whole food, not a drug.

You can contact me on 08093048275 to get yours today. I'm in Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Food Allergy - Allergic To Pepper by ajokebelle(f): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
I only have this allergy when the food is much pepper in the food. You should try to reduce your pepper intake to the barest minimum, or use tatashe pepper or bawa in your food, rgwy are not as pepperish as the small ones.

1 Like

Re: Food Allergy - Allergic To Pepper by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
ajokebelle:
I only have this allergy when the food is much pepper in the food. You should try to reduce your pepper intake to the barest minimum, or use tatashe pepper or bawa in your food, rgwy are not as pepperish as the small ones.

Thanks, in regards to reducing to bearest minimum. I always try to do that. But sometimes i have no other choice. Something as simple as Suya can make me purge.
Re: Food Allergy - Allergic To Pepper by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thanks YemiWrites1 , I would give you a call soon.
Re: Food Allergy - Allergic To Pepper by yemmit90: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
truthsayer007:
Thanks YemiWrites1 , I would give you a call soon.

adebisiyemmit@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Depression So Common Among Medical Students? / Shocking! This Little Girl Was Born Without An Anus- See Photo / Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.