Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? (25937 Views)

If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" / We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by ijebuloaded(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
As a Nigerian, Witnessing the hard time we facing in this Great Nation, If President Mohammed Buhari was Impeached today and you are elected as the President Of This Nation....My Question is ;

How will you save the Economy woes of this Nation?
How will you Save the Nation out of Recession?
How will You fight Corruption?
How will You Fight Terrorism in Nigeria?

Lets Know How The Change Begins....

ijebuloaded

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Dejiih001(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
We no dey print money again for CBN?

At first I will ensure no one has more than a certain amount of money ( Maybe #10M ) and anyone that does have more than that my government will take it all from them and I will make much funds available for through common man by making all businesses viable so that it will suppress everybody hunger and taste for greed.

Also from the gathered money will I spend 50% on local SME's and Agriculture most importantly.

I will give all the governors altimatum of 60 days to pay up all outstanding salaries of their workers buy giving them enough bail out fund + henceforth any Governors that owns any salary above a month will be removed { that will be a quick bill to be passed}

I will implement PI Bill so that Niger delatans will be actively involved in the oil business.

I will encourage grazing for herdsmen.

And finally open an online suggestions box for every Nigerians to know what truly they want because our senators, members of reps and ministers are just figure head.

Good day.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Harvest601(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
brb

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by youngeagle(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kill all those old Generals...the country will take care of itself.

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by ijebuloaded(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
youngeagle:

Okay Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Dejiih001(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
youngeagle:

cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by drberry(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Booked

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by alist(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
I would firstly change the currency, denominize and ban any form of capital flight...schooling health importation. All goods and services most be domesticated. Impliment the punishment for corruption as death. Make education free and compulsory at all levels. Promote African traditional religion etc .

55 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by ijebuloaded(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
alist:
I would firstly change the currency, denominize and ban any form of capital flight...schooling health importation. All goods and services most be domesticated. Impliment the punishment for corruption as death. Make education free and compulsory at all levels. Promote African traditional religion etc .

How on Earth Can You Get This Done?? Upon All Debt we are into in this nation

Mynd44, lalasticlala come see your brodas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by omolola15(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Where's happney65 number 1 hater of Buhari. Ejo I use God beg you, write a novel like you normally do. I wanna know what you'll do differently if you are elected as the presido of this we great nation. I take God beg you. Reply. How will you rule Nigeria. No tell me sey you no get chance oooo. I'm eager to read from you.

veekid I beg you help me see happney65 anywhere? It's as if he's in ghost mode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by alist(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=ijebuloaded all these are very achievable debts or whatever it would take a firm hand all public officers must live amongst the poor...political office holders must work as pertime basis and it would be for free...etc.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by ijebuloaded(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
alist:
[quote author=ijebuloaded all these are very achievable debts or whatever it would take a firm hand all public officers must live amongst the poor...political office holders must work as pertime basis and it would be for free...etc.

okay .... where is Mynd44 , Lalasticlala..

We Need More Opinions

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by AntiWailer: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
It will be exciting to see how people who call Buhari a Dullard will run the nation.

Some one want to print plenty money . grin grin

Zimbabwe loading.

These are the kind of people we argue with on the state of economy ? I see.

smogup:
I'll send MTN and multichoice away

Read the comments and you will see why this generation is a waste.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
AntiWailer:
It will be exciting to see how people who call Buhari a Dullard will run the nation.

Some one want to print plenty money . grin grin Zimbabwe loading.
As in eh grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Dejiih001(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
AntiWailer:

You better be careful ooooo grin

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by DjAndroid: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
FIRST, I WILL MAKE POLITICAL OFFICE BE AT PAR WITH CIVIL SERVICE. EVERY POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER WILL BE IN A CERTAIN GRADE LEVEL AS THE CIVIL SERVANTS WITH THEIR SALARY STRUCTURE. THIS WILL MAKE POLITICS NON-LUCRATIVE.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Dejiih001(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
DjAndroid:
FIRST, I WILL MAKE POLITICAL OFFICE BE AT PAR WITH CIVIL SERVICE. EVERY POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER WILL BE IN A CERTAIN GRADE LEVEL AS THE CIVIL SERVANTS WITH THEIR SALARY STRUCTURE. THIS WILL MAKE POLITICS NON-LUCRATIVE.

Good Idea.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by GoodofNaija: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
AntiWailer:

Am surprised too and he's ftc. He obviously lacks basic knowledge of economics.

The guy will likely be a wailer. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kill all the corrupt leaders. thank ya.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by AntiWailer: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
GoodofNaija:

and we waste time argueing with people like that about the state of the nation. cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Dejiih001(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Don't mind me ooooo I just booked the space down and also its available for sale if you want.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by ba7man(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'll create a public holiday where corrupt Politicians will be publicly stripped naked and flogged on NTA with the national anthem on repeat in the background.

Their supporters too will be lashed on tv till 4pm before cartoons and soap operas take over.

They'll be a repeat broadcast at night.

Thank you.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by sparkleboy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
First of all, I would quietly Set-up a secret security outfit that would quietly kidnapp all Polithiefcians and crooked business theifs.
Force them to hand over their stolen wealth or they go through severe torture everyday.
I'll use the recovered wealth to build and set-up factories and corporations to produce most of what we import such as vegetable oil, groundnut oil, Textiles, electronics, automotive spare parts, tires, households electronics, tiles, bulbs, furnitures, shoes, chicken, turkey etc. and get experienced foreigners to head this corporations in order to forestall looting by Nigerians.
This would help to diversify our economy and create jobs.
The profits would be diverted to creating more companies and each corp would be mandated to source for external market, No excuses... angry sad

Then the excesses would be sold to other countries in Africa and Asia to earn forex.

Most of the income from oil would be to sort out recurrent expenditure which would be a way of pumping money into the economy.
Then I'll start to figure out how to pay our National debt and gradually increase Funding to Agriculture and other mining business.

Mind you all the kidnapped thief's would be secretly tried and summarily executed . No story or mercy

I'll make sure Healthcare, education, security and Transportation receives most of the attention for capital investment

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
If I were elected to save Nigeria, I'll simply de.vide the country.

Reasons: the country was created based on fraud and also, nothing has worked since we gained independence till date.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Dejiih001(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
wizzyrich:
If I were elected to save Nigeria, I'll simply de.vide the country.

Reasons: the country was created based on fraud and also, nothing has worked since we gained independence till date.

Haaaaaa! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by EternalTruths: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dejiih001:
We no dey print money again for CBN?

At first I will ensure no one has more than a certain amount of money ( Maybe #10M ) and anyone that does have more than that my government will take it all from them and I will make much funds available for through common man by making all businesses viable so that it will suppress everybody hunger and taste for greed.

Also from the gathered money will I spend 50% on local SME's and Agriculture most importantly.

I will give all the governors altimatum of 60 days to pay up all outstanding salaries of their workers buy giving them enough bail out fund + henceforth any Governors that owns any salary above a month will be removed { that will be a quick bill to be passed}

I will implement PI Bill so that Niger delatans will be actively involved in the oil business.

I will encourage grazing for herdsmen.

And finally open an online suggestions box for every Nigerians to know what truly they want because our senators, members of reps and ministers are just figure head.

Good day.

Our dull Buhari is smarter than this one undecided

52 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by ijebuloaded(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

Our dull Buhari is smarter than this one undecided

Buhaha

I lafff in 3 dimension

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dejiih001:

Haaaaaa! grin
My opinion though.

But truth be told, the problems of Nigeria is very enormous, one person alone cannot single handedly solve her problems except if everyone comes together willing to solve it.

But I'm sure it won't be possible anymore because these problems are very deep rooted.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Let me tink.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by veekid(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'll arraign all past leaders and put the country on eBay

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by naijatechngcom: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
loooool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? by NigeriaKitchen: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
1. Slash salary and allowances of president and vice by 60%: president and vice president should earn like civil servants, so I will start with myself by slashing not just my monthly salary but all salaries and allowances/entitlements, including easta code abi easter codeine lol

2. Implement federalism whereby each state controls and manages her resources and remits 30% to the federal/central government which will be used to tackle national security/boundary security watch, immigration, foreign affairs, etc

3. Privatise every federal government owned asset or business such that government will only become a regulatory body and not management. This will bring efficiency among government workers, and curb corruption in government offices

4. Make sure most government handled activities are computerized such that they will be done mostly by electronic; especially cash handling to reduce corruption and bribery

5. Ban cattle grazzing and find effective ways to improve cattle rearing such that we will have more ranches for cattle herders.....and have more Nigerians go into farming by making farming lucrative and attractive using farm mechanization and improved security for Nigerian farmers

6. Implement State Policing:
every state must have their own Police.

7. Scrap state of origin: all Nigerians are equal and the same no matter their state of origin.

8. All political office or post must be made unattractive such that they will earn very meagre salary and allowances so people will stop clamoring to go into politics to make money or to fight poverty. If you want to be a millionaire, go and start a company, invent something or develop a new business idea and don't ever think about going into politics to make money because political offices and posts will earn even lesser than school principals!

9. No politician or his/her children/spouse/immediate relative will be allowed to travel out of Nigeria twice in a year the moment you are elected or appointed into office. They will submit their travel documents to a special Federal Police Team to enforce strict travel monitoring for all politicians!

10. Increase tax for the rich: if you are worth more than 1billion naira, then you will pay 35% higher tax. To reduce your tax, open more companies, farms, businesses and employ more people so that the more people you employ, the lesser the tax you will pay as a rich person.

11. Tax religious bodies: churches, mosques, shrines, juju houses, all must be registered and must pay tax to the government. The higher your revenue, the higher your tax.....to reduce your tax, build schools and make it free, open companies and employ Nigerians, then you will pay less tax as a Church or Mosque

12. Life jail for any political office holder found guilty of corruption: [/b]35 years jail term for any corrupt practices no matter how small

[b]13. Reduce number of senators and reps:
there will only be 36 senators and 102 (3 per state) reps, and their salary/allowance cannot exceed 1 million naira only! No senator, rep, commissioner, perm sec, etc will be allowed to travel out of Nigeria twice in a year. Same with their children, spouses, immediate relatives. So before you think of becoming a senator/rep/commissioner/etc you will think it well and know that you are only going to serve and not to make money!

281 Likes 41 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets / Paul Offu: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.