Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree (101767 Views)

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story / The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
johnydon22:

God is a really Hot dude in a holy way

And how do you know this?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by ceejayxy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
u'll be talking about bress anyhw na
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by mrmrmister: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
ItsQuinn:
arrest him for what na? .....is it not in the bible again? grin
So you're really Quinn angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrmrmister:

So you're really Quinn angry angry
Yes I am smiley
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by HMZi: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
God is still watching you Seun ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by raphieMontella: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
johnydon22:

God is a really Hot dude in a holy way
he(his kingdom/jesus) is always at hand
he really loves the sight of nake.d couples(married and unmarried)-ominipresense etc

4 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by mrmrmister: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes I am smiley
Welcome back angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrmrmister:

Welcome back angry angry
Thanks you mister smiley

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Funjosh(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
winetapper:
Soon God will change your name from Seun to Peun.

Just watch and see undecided

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Seun(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
LarrySun:
"Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness." (Proverbs 30:30)

"My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him. I arose to open for my lover, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers with flowing myrrh, on the handles of the lock." (Songs of Solomon 5:4-5)

"I sat down in his shade with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." (Songs of Solomon 2:3)

"Get thee behind me, Satan." (Matthew 16:23)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." (Ezekiel 23:20 NIV)
The mind-blowing thing about this verse is that it's part of a prophecy. The Almighty God conceived those words and dictated them to Ezekiel.

9 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seun:
She "eateth". Flowing "myrrh". His "fruit". "Get behind me." Oh my. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The mind-blowing thing about this verse is that it's part of a prophecy. The Almighty God conceived those words and dictated them to Ezekiel.
hahahahahahahahahahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by malvisguy212: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seun:

Dirty mind you've got. The song of solomon is about a man and his wife. The man approach the woman but she refuse because she is afraid of stranger, but as time went by, she finally understand the man and fell in love with him. In the next verse, the man is describing the body of his wife and what make him happy. It is because your mind is corrupted that why you see it the other way round. The man is NOT talking about women. The CONTEXT is about A MAN AND HIS WIFE. Thank but no thank from were you learn this bad moral behaviour.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Image123(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seun:

Great verse/passage. Nothing wrong with approved intimacy approved by the Maker Himself. Just like Seun approves and bans content and monikers for his own interests.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seun:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) grin grin
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 24, 2016
mayorall:
The song of solomon is a book for the wise. packaged with mysteries. Requires divine insight and God's wisdom to understand.
Exactly,

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by armadeo(m): 1:45am On Sep 24, 2016
xpressTrade:
seun stop show casing ur stupidity, wats wrong about breastt,sex? it is a normal tin so hence d bible can refer to it. free ur hrt of evil thoughts

Make i go look this guy profile see how many decades e chop.

13 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by anonym0us: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by FunkyMetahuman: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
That meme killed it

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Immorttal: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin cheesy grin EWW!

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by bigybanty02(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
mayorall:
The song of solomon is a book for the wise. packaged with mysteries. Requires divine insight and God's wisdom to understand.
lol my bro help me tell d guy oo in his mind he thought he is makeing mockery of Christianity

3 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Funjosh:

JESUS is right their knocking the door of his heart but the guy no gree open am tongue

But the breast is what has captivated his heart. LORD haff Messi grin
Nothing wrong in climbing the breast oo, so long as the breast na him wife own. God create breast to be climbed biko. dont let these peiple make it seem like a sin, It's not.

Sex is not a sin. Do it where, when and how it should be done, and make sure to have fun doing it oo.

Climb the breast of ya wife Seun, na ya own.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by egopersonified(f): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2016
and Ymodulus will be sharing this kind of thread, but why?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by realmindz: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2016
ayobase:

Was inspired...

And yes, there are parts written by God.

God permitted sex between the married, and he talking about shouldn't be an issue.

So what are you implying, or you just feel like talking?
Exactly, just as God permitted Solomon to have hundreds of wives and concubines

7 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by realmindz: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2016
analice107:

Nothing wrong in climbing the breast oo, so long as the breast na him wife own. God create breast to be climbed biko. dont let these peiple make it seem like a sin, It's not.

Sex is not a sin. Do it where, when and how it should be done, and make sure to have fun doing it oo.

Climb the breast of ya wife Seun, na ya own.
I will like to buy ur palm tree and climb it angry

8 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by ayobase(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
realmindz:

And the same tells you, "vanity upon vanity, all is vanity".

Learn from others' experiences.

Did he ask God for permission to marry them?

7 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by HCpaul(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
winetapper:
Soon God will change your name from Seun to Peun.

Just watch and see undecided

That can only happen in your dream.
Solomon is a flirt guy and so are also many dudes in the Bible. How did a man with estimated 700 concubines even sneaked his name into the Bible in the first place??
I also read that King David was secretely looking at someone else's wife while bathing and even went as far as killing her husband.

Only in the Bible!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by octopusfreaky(f): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
The bible says it all, Great men are not wise. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by octopusfreaky(f): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
realmindz:

Never, God frowned and was angry with him because those women turned Solomon's heart from Him.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
realmindz:

I will like to buy ur palm tree and climb it angry

Ten of you put together can't climb my toe. Not every male is a man. Some are males and some are men. And i don't judge you into the class of men, so look for your size.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by gidjah(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Atheists all the way!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.