Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Machinarium Is Now Available On PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Machinarium Is Now Available On PS4 (923 Views)

Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC / ERROR PSN WS - 37397-9 Displays When Trying To Log In On Ps4 / Street Fighter 5 Nigeria Community On PS4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Machinarium Is Now Available On PS4 by Emmaxman4best: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
The cute (and surprisingly amazing) Machinarium is now available for purchase on PS4. The game originally launched in 2009 on PC and eventually got ports to Mac, Android, iOS, PS3, and PS Vita before now coming to Sony's latest console.

It doesn't feature cross-buy (and is a few dollars more expensive), but the game is well worth playing. If you haven't picked up any version yet, you couldn't go wrong with any of the ports. The PS3 and PS Vita versions were free on PlayStation Plus a few years back and I've managed to play through both of them. I even somehow ended up with a PC copy from a Humble Bundle, so I've beaten this game three times.

It has solid, charming, and incredibly detailed artwork along with some really cool atmosphere and music. I also love the focus on classic adventure game style puzzles and the neat mini-games that are hidden within the world. I may just end up getting the PS4 port, despite it not being cross-buy.

READ MORE: http://gamehub24..com.ng/2016/09/machinarium-is-now-available-on-ps4.html

(1) (Reply)

2016 Gaming Round Up By Gamerotem / Watch Farcry 5 Trailer / Get Faster Car 8 Game On Your Mobile - The Latest Action Packed Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.