Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:04 PM

Whatsapp In Trouble....you Can Now Download The Newly Launched Google Allo App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp In Trouble....you Can Now Download The Newly Launched Google Allo App (831 Views)

My Conversation With Google Allo Robot / WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO / Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp In Trouble....you Can Now Download The Newly Launched Google Allo App by imocheezy1: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Google Allo the new messaging app created by Google that is said to compete with Whatsapp has now been launched successfully today with great features and functions. This application seems to look exactly like Whatsapp in my own view. Well, I will show you how to use the application and the download link for Android and iOS devices.

Introduction: Google Allo, a smart messaging application that helps you say more and do more. Express yourself better with stickers, doodles, and HUGE emojis & text. Allo brings you the Google Assistant, preview edition.

Features of Google Allo

SMART REPLY: You can reply to messages without typing any word or a single word. It allows you to learns over time and suggests responses to text and photos, in your style.

STICKERS: You can say it all using sticker because is highly designed by independent artists and studios from around the world.

INK: Get creative with the photos you send by doodling on them or adding text.

SHOUT OR WHISPER: You don't have to type anymore to get your point just Say it louder or quieter by changing the size of your text with a quick swipe.

MEET YOUR PERSONAL GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Google Allo brings you the Google Assistant, preview edition. Find restaurants nearby, share videos to watch, and get answers, right in your conversation with friends. Add @google to your group conversation or chat one-on-one with your Assistant. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.

INCOGNITO MODE: Send messages with end-to-end encryption, use private notifications to help keep your chats more discreet, and control how long your messages stick around with expiring chats.

Where to download Google Allo

Google allo is currently available on playstore for Android users and also available on Appstore for IOS users. You can now download the applications from HERE
Re: Whatsapp In Trouble....you Can Now Download The Newly Launched Google Allo App by zzzzy: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Me will allo
1. Joins allo, excited about ai implementations and other features
2. Looks for friends use alo and find none
3. Abandons allo and back to whatsapp
I don't see allo beating whatsapp any time soon, building a user base would take a very long time telegram, hike messenger, viber, hangouts are all better than whatsapp, but building a user base is a huge problem
Re: Whatsapp In Trouble....you Can Now Download The Newly Launched Google Allo App by billwetson: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
I think May be you have to migrated from WhatsApp to it's modified version like this YO WhatsApp which allow you to use dual WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN 4G LTE Services On Your Smartphone. / AIRTEL Network is a SCAM!!! / SEE PIXEL XL: THE NEW PHONE FROM GOOGLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.