Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

How Do You Feel When You Transfer Money To Someone And Was Not Acknowledged? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do You Feel When You Transfer Money To Someone And Was Not Acknowledged? (443 Views)

Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) / How Do You Feel When You Had Your First Child? / How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You Transfer Money To Someone And Was Not Acknowledged? by Eleeesi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
I personally feel bad whenever I transfer money to friends or relatives and the individual kept mute after receiving the alert. You may even asked from some, who may tell you they didn't see the alert or that they forgot. Please, do you sometimes feel the same way I feel?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Transfer Money To Someone And Was Not Acknowledged? by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
U shouldn't jump into conclusions.

Some people have their alerts sent to them through email. So they only check their mails when they log in.

Some might not be close to their phone during that interval. In some cases, the network provider may delay the sending of the alert message to the receiver. So in that case, many things are involved.

I can't believe someone who receives money in this period who will see it and just keep quiet without thanking the sender whole Heartedly, it's unbelievable.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Transfer Money To Someone And Was Not Acknowledged? by amodu(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Everything including the money is for God not for acknowledgement.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Diwali Quotes Wishes 2016 / Oluwo Of Iwo Threatens To Arrest Court Magistrate For Issuing Bench Warrant / Sport Is Generally Recognised As System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.