Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) (13478 Views)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by chika98: 2:28am On Oct 14, 2009
Some of these things are rather childish and mean.
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by tonjoan: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2009
proproman:

Forget all that crap about communication. If they love each other, they will eventually communicate. Stuff like these sorta lighten up the marriage and make things more interesting (if they know when to stop). They will laugh it off later and will be pleased to remember it. Relationships are not all about being the seriously dedicated lovers. A little competition would be just right to spice things up and make the relationship stronger. (remember, i said little competition!). Sorta reminds me about secondary school. I had quite some unhappy moments but i won't trade memories of those days for anything. Same applies to such moments in a marriage or a relationship.

Point on bro
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2009
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by Vavavoom(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2009
@ poster,

There are no hard-and-fast rule to this phenomenom that happens in nearly all marriages[sub][/sub]some may disagree[sup][/sup]. The examples cited may work for some relationships and not so for others. Like most folks have said correctly, whichever anyone herein needs apply they should be able to evaluate and call it before it gets out of hand. In other words, KNOW WHEN U ARE AT THE PEAK OF SHAKARA AND CLIMB DOWN RIGHTAWAY. It is such a lovely way to whip ones spouse into line without resorting to barbaric means. I  hear one or two commentators talk about sitting down and communicating right-away, surely if that does it for both of you, fine. For me it will be dry to be serious all the time and a little variation in that appraoch will surely help. After all the folks wey do shakara dey communicate, only in a playful and yanga ish way. Na d style me I dey use win my sweeet Omalichanwa aka Hegovini back o!
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by VIPICO(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2009
Nath’s story
I go out a lot when my wife offends me until she returns to her senses. If she calls me while I’m out, I tell her I’d call back later. I never do. If she greets me, I grumble. I stay in my room when I’m in the house. If she feigns illness to get my attention, I call the doctor to come to the house but I make sure I leave before he arrives. I know what hurts her and the silent treatment is the most potent. I’m ordinarily a jovial person. We talk a lot. We are each other’s best friends. We even gossip like two girls. We drink wine on the balcony and swap jokes but when she offends me, I withdraw all that. She is a banker and likes to return home where she can relax. Instead of beating her or shouting, I simply listen to my old school blues and watch wrestling. Otherwise, I’m out with the boys and I let her know.
So, what did we learn folks? There are many ways to kill a cat. Find another whip to beat your wife otherwise you are a certified psycho

I hope Mr. Nath will not be surprised if their next child looks very much like the doctor !!!
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by REALTRUTH1: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2009
chaircover:

There is physical abuse and there is mental abuse. . . . . . both will eventually kill the relationsip dead. Its a matter of time.

What is wrong with 2 mature adults talking over issues in a responsible manner? No one is perfect and these men dishing out emotional abuse to their wives have their own shortcomings too.
Its only liers and pretenders that would tell U they don't have problems or issues that boils down on disagreement in their relationship or marriage,,having issues in marriage does not have anything to do with maturity,,,even pastors re getting divorced nowadays,,,the truth of the matter is that,,,relationship/marriage that would stand the test of time re those that has practically overcome the seemingly challenges that breaks up marriages.
Sometimes ago,,,I read of a marriage counsellor who when he counsells couples wishing to get married,,,he would ask them if they have ever quarelled? if the would couples say no,,,,he would ask them to take time until they have quarrelled and resolve their quarrels b4 getting married,,,
Actually, disagreement gives U the basis for agreement on anything about life.
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2009
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by donedeclan: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hey good people!
Enjoy your favorite SALSA LA RUEDA, BACHATA AND
ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS SALSA CLASS; Every Wednesday 7pm. At Bacchus; 57 awolowo
road, ikoyi.
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by Consultant(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
Its only liers and pretenders that would tell U they don't have problems or issues that boils down on disagreement in their relationship or marriage,,having issues in marriage does not have anything to do with maturity,,,even pastors re getting divorced nowadays,,,the truth of the matter is that,,,relationship/marriage that would stand the test of time re those that has practically overcome the seemingly challenges that breaks up marriages.
Sometimes ago,,,I read of a marriage counsellor who when he counsells couples wishing to get married,,,he would ask them if they have ever quarelled? if the would couples say no,,,,he would ask them to take time until they have quarrelled and resolve their quarrels b4 getting married,,,
Actually, disagreement gives U the basis for agreement on anything about life.

Quarelling is one thing, bringing home food in fancy dishes to give your wife the impression that you're having an affair is another thing entirely. Sure my husband and I quarrel. But we reached several agreements early in our marriage. One, the D word must never be used to threaten each other in our house. Two, no going for days without speaking to each other, and three, if you are upset about something, speak up! That doesn't mean we don't show our anger -in fact, some of the 'talking' can get very heated. But we know that once we settle it, it ends there. No dragging it up in two months time when another issue comes up.

So there are people who think denying one's husband of sex, or refusing to eat your wife's food will spice up your marriage? Well, good luck to you then, but I would never do it, or tolerate its use against me.
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by oge4real(f): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
In as much as the methods outlined above are better than violence, yet the idea of employing punitive measures as a means of correction is not the the best, no matter how "subtle" the measures may seem.
Dialogue is still the ultimate solution.
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2009
why get married? grin
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by amyliajane(f): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2009
Problems would always arise in a marriage but it depends on how u r able to handle. The methods given may work differently for some pple but in all its still better than beating the one u call ur wife whom u say u love so much. The Bible says if u r angry with ur brother never allow the sun to go down with ur anger. If u r wife displeases u, let her know so that she will apologise, just that sometimes women want to prove sturbborn,
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
abi oo! i hope you're not that stubborn too? grin
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by MeAgain(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
This is an interesting topic. More of it folks.
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2009
you like to whip too? grin
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2010
@ikamefa lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u're so ryt.wen my boyfriend errs,me dont pik his calls or reply his text.if he tells me his comin 2 my house or i know he's comin over i'll wear sumtin dat will make his eyes pop out n tell him i have places 2 go even wen i dont,i also give him attitude.d guy will be drooling all over me like a child d mother denyed breast milk.y mine is very effective is dat i'm shapy and sexually attractive grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
kulyie, this your own style na wao! i sure say you go dey give your guy real pepper oooo! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Punishment You Hated As A Child / My Parents Forgot My Birthday / Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.