Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast (53605 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by oshikoyatope(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
If you have ever been wondering the best and appropriate time to ask that girl you have been longing to date out and get a YES faster than the usual 3 months minimum Nigerian girls give to do shakara. You are not alone, we have carefully researched, studied and gotten the most tested and proven ways to ask a girl out and get YES on time.

From experience, The most appropriate time to ask a girl out is during festive periods or special celebration.

Sit back relax, read and digest and go get the girl of your dream.

1) Christmas/new year: If you ask a girl out during this period and you are fully loaded, you can’t go wrong. This is the only period since the birth of Jesus and even before creation that girls display their i am available placards. This period is ranked no. 1 throughout the length and breadth of planet earth. May its because of the festive nature synonymous to sharing of gifts and other goodies, or could it be as a result of the public holidays where every one want to go to those exciting places they have always dreamed of, with any available guy that approaches a girl during this period, you are damn sure to get a yes quickly.

2) Valentine: February is a popular and special date that rings a bell in the ears of any young girl, this is the day set aside for lovers all around the world to show love in amazing ways to their spouses, but for the sharp guys, they it’s the best time to ask a girl out, because girls naturally love competing within themselves, so not going out or having a boo on this day would tag you as a lose, so many of these high class girls that are unapproachable during the middle of the year of all a sudden activates their humble and friendly part that’s if you have the money to spend anyways.

3) Easter: Easter might not sound too bubbling to some people but do i need to remind you that easter is all about love, that the saviour Jesus died on the cross because of his love for the world. Well thats a punch line right there. Asking a girl out during this period is a little cheaper cos unlike the vals and the Christmas, you spend this periods with basically dates and outings and little gifts. But you are damn sure to get a quick yes!

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/best-time-to-ask-girl-out-and-get-yes.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Oshikoyafrank(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
nice

2 Likes

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by cardoctor(m): 4:36am On Sep 24, 2016
This thread should be in the " Romance " section and not here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Stargists(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2016
I know it was a mistake.. can't change it again
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by veekid(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Na lie; for where?

1 Like

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by omoikea(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
the only best time is when you have MONEY

i mean FULLY LOADED AND YOU CAN HAVE ANY WOMAN YOU WANT grin grin grin

even that one saying "money is not everything" grin grin grin

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Rapmoney(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Continue thinking of the best time to ask a girl out. Your mates are thinking of roofing their houses as December is getting near! grin

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by AmuEwu: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who need girls when I have Vaseline

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Like if you think the op is right. Share if you disagree

3 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by olaolulazio(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mr or Mrs Op. Ya thread is for broke ass ladies...

Ogbeni or Madam, don't try that here in Ajegunle.

lol.

3 Likes

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by ibkgab001: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wey
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
@Op Stale gist

Shift your number one edit it and put mine there.

1. During an Economic Recession

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by toofit007: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
oshikoyatope:

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/best-time-to-ask-girl-out-and-get-yes.html?m=1
BREAKING: Niger Delta Militants bombs Bonny export line
8 hours ago
SHARE THIS NEWS!
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Email
– Rampaging militant group, Niger Delta Avengers have bombed the Bonny 48 inches crude oil export line
– Avengers said they cannot be continuously fooled adding that the government cannot justify the indiscriminate targeting of Niger Delta youths while glorifying on these victimization of law abiding citizens of the region
The Niger Delta Avengers
Rampaging militant group, Niger Delta Avengers have bombed the Bonny 48 inches crude oil export line.
According to the militants in a statement issued on its website, it strike team took out the export line at about 8:40pm on Friday, September 23.
Avengers said the action is a signature to “the over dramatization of the so-called dialogue and negotiation process on the side of President Muhammadu Buhari and his government.”
READ ALSO: Niger Delta Avengers to return? – Edwin Clark group warns Osinbajo
In a statement signed by Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo, it spokesperson, the group said “since, the cessation of hostilities and the commitment of the PAN Niger Delta Elders and stakeholders team, the Nigerian government and her agents are turning the expectations of the Niger Delta to shameful scenes obtainable in Nollywood acts and as well intimidations, blackmails and continuous profiling of Niger Delta sons and daughters. This is only a wake up call; we may not have other way to say it better.
The avengers said it is still in favour of the dialogue and negotiations process “but we are warning against ” the peace of our time! We want the peace with honour”.
“We will resist all actions undermining the ceasefire from side of the government and it security agents/ agencies. The world is watching, time is running against the Nigerian state; while we were promised that the concerns of Niger Delta will be addresses once a truce is declared, the activities of the government and her agents are not assuring enough, there has been no progress and no breakthrough.
Avengers said they cannot be continuously fooled adding that the government cannot justify the indiscriminate targeting of Niger Delta youths while glorifying on these victimization of law abiding citizens of the region.
Meanwhile, Nigerians are surprised about the attack carried out the Niger Delta Avengers.
9h
Mudoch Agbinibo @AgbiniboND
Bonny 48inches Crude Oil Export Line is Down

1 Like

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by seunny4lif(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by SunstarS(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
You cant get a yes from mah gf in these periods ohh.... she loff me too much
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Jay542(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
And after the event a NO would follow angry

2 Likes

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Rich4god(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
In this recession, guys hardly ask girls out.

4 Likes

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by INTROVERT(f): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Babe wey go gree, go gree. if u like make yovr papa be santa and your mama be easter bunny, if she doesnt like u forget it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by ireneony(f): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by metroid(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Christmas is the best time grin
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Agimor(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Anytime is the right time to ask a girl out it boils down to your personality.

3 Likes

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
ok
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Neimar: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
if she is a Chelsea fan ask her out now cuz it wil surely be a yes
she nids some1 to console her grin

7 Likes

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by chieveboy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
But it also means after the celebrations, your role as 'take outer' ends...you are just good for the moment...probably though

Your topic should be "Times when not to ask a girl out"

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
AmuEwu:
Who need girls when I have Vaseline

Continue killing the financial aspect of your life

3 Likes

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Olasco93: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
And to speedy the process, the sharp guys will go like:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Mutuwa(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
undecided

doesn't make sense.. these are even periods when the dirty ones bathe and clean themselves to flaunt a vague picture of themselves to gullible and vulnerable men.how do you expect them to say "No" on such periods.

the always clean and normal ones would always have a man/Men by their side.
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by CplusJason: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
You mean 9ja girls? I thought this list was for S.A girls.
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by soberdrunk(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin Guys lemme give you all the "real" secret, its not about "time" is about "way" and the best way to ask a girl out is to attack her "pride" and leave her in a state of "shock". The way i asked one of my former girlfriend out will "shock" most of you and most of you wont believe------ I walked up to her in a supermarket and said "excuse me, you smell funny"' she looked at me and said "excuse you" i said "you are excused, here take my card and call me, i will give you some tips on how to smell better", believe it or not she called and we had 6 months of blissful romance before another girl came and scattered it............. grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, How Will You React to this pics? / 24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.