Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Simple Tips For Students To Pass Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Simple Tips For Students To Pass Exams (695 Views)

Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / How To Pass Exams Without Studying Hard / Chinese School Now Allows Students Borrow Grades To Pass Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Tips For Students To Pass Exams by Cutehector(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mehn, education is stressful, walahi talahi. Everyday u wake up for 7am lectures, you walk upandan from north to south of the school premises chasing one lecture after another and at the end of the semester, all you get is a Stupid E grade. Isn't dat aweful?

People need to step of their game. Yes. Despite the fact that there is serious stress associated with acadamics, as someone who have been through the system and knows the hinky panky in getting good grades, I Wana intimate with you few tips on how you can sty afloat with good grades.

1. Come for lectures!

This is so important! Ah mean, u can't expect magic to happen in d exam hall, you will fail! Attending lectures doesn't give you that assurance that u would pass d course in flying colors but to have an idea of what would likely be set in exam. For those willing to have good grades, please never miss lectures. Simple as that.

2. Record whatever the lecturer preaches!

Yes! I do this all the time and it works wonders! Infact, this is a sure method. Can't write fast? Can't jot in shorthand? The lecturer might be chipping in sordid details about what he will likely set in exam and once it skips your mind, the rest is history. Make use of your phone right now, go to phone recorder and record all that he/she says. When u get to ur hostel/lodge, transcribe it to words and you will be amazed that you have the gospel according to Professor X in your hands. Read inbetween the lines and assimilate them. You will be surprised abt your next A+ grade

3: Have a Study group!

This is as important as the second tip. Truth is, the best teacher is your classmate. Yes! A fact. You will understand better from your classmate that really understand the course better than the lecturer cuz you won't be shy to ask any gadamn shitty crazy funny question, he/she will be open to answer your questions no matter how stupid it seems. So drop the pride and go attach yourself to the bright lads in the class! Ur A is sure.

4. Make sure you study your assignments!

I don't need to remind you that 60percent of your exam questions come from your assignments. So study them like you study the Bible. Phew. I wish u even study the Bible. wink for those who can cram, pls do, for those who cannot cram, pls understand, whichever way, na better way. The ministry has to move to the permanent site. Please and please, don't take your assignments for granted!

5: Read more than one textbook on the same course.

Yes. You never know where the lecturer might set his questions from. That he gave the class a handout doesn't mean his exam questions will come from that same handout entirely. Go online, read other books, baptize yourself with information. Your next gp will increase geometrically.

Cc: fynestboi, lalasticlala. Mynd44
Re: Simple Tips For Students To Pass Exams by bigt2(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
What about part-time students Cos only 5 is applicable undecided
Re: Simple Tips For Students To Pass Exams by IamNawty(f): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Nahso grin undecided me I read wen its just 2weeks to exam and I still slay wink
Attending lectures keh? When old profs r d one taking most of my lectures and wat they do is speak big English frm morng till nyt, they don't give note sef, all u have to do is form ur own note and keep somewhr, 2wiks to exam read day and night, open and close with dem in d library, burn the candle and do TDB, enter the exam hall with everything arranged on ur head. Pour everything down and forget it immiediatly grin grin
La cram, la pour, la forget grin grin
Re: Simple Tips For Students To Pass Exams by BEENUEL(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
Nahso grin undecided me I read wen its just 2weeks to exam and I still slay wink
Attending lectures keh? When old profs r d one taking most of my lectures and wat they do is speak big English frm morng till nyt, they don't give note sef, all u have to do is form ur own note and keep somewhr, 2wiks to exam read day and night, open and close with dem in d library, burn the candle and do TDB, enter the exam hall with everything arranged on ur head. Pour everything down and forget it immiediatly grin grin
Good morning princess kiss
Re: Simple Tips For Students To Pass Exams by IamNawty(f): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2016
BEENUEL:
Good morning princess kiss
Gm Prince Beenuel wink
Re: Simple Tips For Students To Pass Exams by firstking01(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
How on earth did you get hereundecided

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Hnd Cut Off Mark / Importance Notice To All Resuming Futa PDS And UABS Students. / Want To Know About The Best Online Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.