Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics (9029 Views)

Pes 2017 Official Thread (pc, Ps3 ,ps4,xbox One) / Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now / Latest FIFA 2017 Graphics VS PES 2017 Graphics Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by Blaqqcorleone(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
pes 2015 was 800mb while pes 2016 reaches up to 900mb fifa17 is 1.5GB while the psp app is 17mb
I'll share you the link later

Pes2015. ...iso 800mb.. ....?? undecided
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by somehowpenis(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:

Pes2015. ...iso 800mb.. ....?? undecided
he meant android i think
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by LucemFerre: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
you can still get it in your android phone with the same graphics as that of console using the PPSSPP application but e go tear you enough mb o

Lol... Same graphics as console? Lol

1 Like

Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by somehowpenis(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2016
LucemFerre:

Lol... Same graphics as console? Lol
lol.. no where near same graphics as console
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by Blaqqcorleone(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
he meant android i think
I dnt think dere iz pes 2015 android apk.. .apart frm fts mod.. .
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by somehowpenis(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:

I dnt think dere iz pes 2015 android apk.. .apart frm fts mod.. .
you are right, those on android are mods i think...
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by brainyack(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
this is where people get it wrong saying pes has overall better player model, pes has a few better player models like barca and bayern in previous years. fifa lost licensing rights to barcelona that is why they dont have camp nou in fifa 17 and even with that fifa still did really well with the player models in barca you guys are here showing off half baked comparisons have you seen the one of real madrid? here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjQ2qsAwa_o

pes got crushed fifa used head scans for players so pes can not obviously keep up cos that is more realistic players for fifa or can pes draw em all? and mind you its not like fifa's model of the A-list players are wack like check out Manchester united players and look at the state of rooney in there lol......i am normally on to just read comments but i was having a conversation with sirliu on my thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3358242/fifa-17-demo#49961451 and he went on to say frostbite sucks *scoffs* really? if you played battlefield 1 open beta ( best fps ever lol ) you wont say something like that. so in conclusion if pes has a few "better player models (and not like fifa cant compete with it) and fifa has MORE realistic player models thanks to head scans of several clubs and sirliu said it himself and in quote "FIFA has better stadium and lighting effects" oh and he forgot to say better gameplay, better online servers and more game mode all that good stuff with several real looking players why are u still playing pes? lol
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by LucemFerre: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
brainyack:
this is where people get it wrong saying pes has overall better player model, pes has a few better player models like barca and bayern in previous years. fifa lost licensing rights to barcelona that is why they dont have camp nou in fifa 17 and even with that fifa still did really well with the player models in barca you guys are here showing off half baked comparisons have you seen the one of real madrid?

pes got crushed fifa used head scans for players so pes can not obviously keep up cos that is more realistic players for fifa or can pes draw em all? and mind you its not like fifa's model of the A-list players are wack like check out Manchester united players and look at the state of rooney in there lol......i am normally on to just read comments but i was having a conversation with sirliu on my thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3358242/fifa-17-demo#49961451 and he went on to say frostbite sucks *scoffs* really? if you played battlefield 1 open beta ( best fps ever lol ) you wont say something like that. so in conclusion if pes has a few "better player models (and not like fifa cant compete with it) and fifa has MORE realistic player models thanks to head scans of several clubs and sirliu said it himself and in quote "FIFA has better stadium and lighting effects" oh and he forgot to say better gameplay, better online servers and more game mode all that good stuff with several real looking players why are u still playing pes? lol

I play both games.. . Fifa has better commentary, better online features and more licenses. The only year fifa's gameplay did better than pes was in 2012. Not that fifa was good but, PES was just bad that year. And fifa has been the same since then.
Fifa players movement and celebration feels stiff
In 2017 fifa cloth animation looks like their in water
Fifa calls ecl, international cup
Fifa master league doesn't have engaging and variety of competitions like pes
BTW.. IDGAF about no Alex Hunter
Fifa gameplay is robotic like they're putting on body cast. Those were just from the top of my head.. . I'd give you more if you earn it.
And who gives a fvck about studio lights? Really?

brainyack:
if you played battlefield 1 open beta ( best fps ever lol )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KcqQSRRI

And don't tell me it's beta, you gave your own conclusion based in a beta too.

PS: Fifa don't come close to pes in graphics.. . Fifa characters might "look" better than pes' for some players though but pes would never do something like this... Scanned or not scanned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by sirliu(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2016
brainyack:
this is where people get it wrong saying pes has overall better player model, pes has a few better player models like barca and bayern in previous years. fifa lost licensing rights to barcelona that is why they dont have camp nou in fifa 17 and even with that fifa still did really well with the player models in barca you guys are here showing off half baked comparisons have you seen the one of real madrid? here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjQ2qsAwa_o

You're talking about the frostbite engine with relation to battlefield. But the FOX engine is actually much better when it comes to character models. Go and play MGS 5: The phantom pain. Frostbite is good as an engine for lighting and destruction physics, but character models on the game are skirting on the uncanny valley. Go and watch reviews where both games were compared and go and compare reviews on metacritic and you will see the consensus of what I'm talking about.
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2016
2 days use PES 17 for sale in Lagos, call 09097790817 or whatsapp 07068269362
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by brainyack(m): 5:23am On Oct 19, 2016
LucemFerre:

I play both games.. . Fifa has better commentary, better online features and more licenses. The only year fifa's gameplay did better than pes was in 2012. Not that fifa was good but, PES was just bad that year. And fifa has been the same since then.
Fifa players movement and celebration feels stiff
In 2017 fifa cloth animation looks like their in water
Fifa calls ecl, international cup
Fifa master league doesn't have engaging and variety of competitions like pes
BTW.. IDGAF about no Alex Hunter
Fifa gameplay is robotic like they're putting on body cast. Those were just from the top of my head.. . I'd give you more if you earn it.
And who gives a fvck about studio lights? Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KcqQSRRI

And don't tell me it's beta, you gave your own conclusion based in a beta too.

PS: Fifa don't come close to pes in graphics.. . Fifa characters might "look" better than pes' for some players though but pes would never do something like this... Scanned or not scanned
haha robotic? Are u sure u played fifa 17? On a next generation platform for that supports frostbite? I know fifa 14 was robotics and shit but fifa 17 na bruv... lol OK 1st u admit to better commentary online features and licensing so why are u still emphasizing on the fact that fifa doesn't have uefa license? Which mind you is the only one they don't have..and why are you just trying to write off something as innovative as the journey? Well it's your opinion right? And bro no offense but do u even know the meaning of the video u watched? Tell me one game ever made that doesn't have a few glitches and as for me I didn't experience any glitch in the closed beta of battlefield 1 and the early access I played a few days ago and have u seen the state of rooney in pes?

I really love a good argument and would like to hear from u again

Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by mailmitch(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
oboy PES dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by sunkieisland(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
ricky8996:
Pes waymore Better
you meant

way better i guess
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
sunkieisland:

you meant

way better i guess
yep
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by SadoObrien1: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2016
pes
Re: Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics by Naijji: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2016
Played both. Fifa is simply better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease / Ps4,Ps3,Xbox one X,Xbox360 Available / Bladeslinger Chapter 2 Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.