Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,124 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State (52420 Views)

BUHARI'S BIGGEST Mistake;fashola Fails Woefully!!! / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by obi4eze(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Soreza(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
H
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by prince985(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
rheether:
Have you forgotten? Okoro Hausa is the the governor.
my broda we have not forgotten
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Sultanchidi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Same thing here in delta state, everybody went abt their normal life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Sirrexninefour(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Ratello: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abagworo:
The recent threat by the leadership of Indigenous People of
Biafra, IPOB, to shut down the South East geo-political
zone Friday, was largely ignored in Imo State, as people
went about their normal businesses.
All the markets, schools, medical facilities, financial houses
and other business concerns remained open, while the state
police command carefully positioned its personnel at
strategic points, in all the major urban townsy;:: of the state.
Speaking to Friday Vanguard on the preparedness of his
command to counter any threat to peace, the Commissioner
of Police, CP, Mr. Taiwo Lakanu, said “we are fully primed
for action”.
“This command is very friendly to law abiding citizens, but
usually hard on miscreants. I advice IPOB loyalists to try
their luck elsewhere because we are fully primed for
action”, the CP said.

Continuing, Mr. Lakanu said that police presence can be felt
everywhere and appealed to parents and guardians to
caution their children and wards against taking actions that
would pitch them against security agencies.
“I am therefore, assuring Imo people that this command has
installed adequate measures to effectively counter any
IPOB uprising”, Lakanu said.
Meanwhile, some people have attributed the failure of IPOB
order in Owerri, to the counter instruction issued by the
Chief Ralph Uwazuruike-led Biafra Independence
Movement, BIM.

Uwazuruike, who spoke through his Director of Information,
Mr. Sunday Okerafor, urged his loyalists to ignore the order
and go about their lawful businesses.
“The IPOB order is selfish and I’ll timed. Giving such an
order in the face of the current economic hardship inflicted
on Ndigbo by the Nigerian government, will cause more
harm than good”, Uwazuruike reasoned.

While saying that it was senseless to ask Ndigbo to stay
away from their means of livelihood, Chief Uwazuruike
equally debunked IPOB’s claim that it fully discussed with
various Igbo groups before handing down the stay at home
order.
“BIM was never consulted and we would never have
consented to such a sudden order by IPOB”, Uwazuruike
said
Are u truly IGBO Mr Man.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Fake news from fake sources, no wander your thread is empty. Afonja, pls upgrade from your propaganda news

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by attackgat: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo residents are not part of the PDP sponsored IPOB. I've argued that severally and won in the end. Even the last protest failed in Imo and they had to recruit people from all parts of Nigeria to come and protest in Imo.

You and Okoroawusa are fighting a lost battle. The majority of the will of the people have expressed their immense desire to retrieve their sovereignty that was stolen by the British opportnunist called Lugard when he proclaimed the illegal colonial creation called Nigeria in 1914. Tell Okoroawusa that he might hold sway in his small fiefdom in Imo but the vast generality of of our people are heading for their freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by babyfaceafrica: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
LWTMB
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by charles0922(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Abagworo post=49617772]

The senseless protest has nothing to do with Igbo unity as IPOB is a political group affiliated with PDP. Only a non-partisan group with defined pro Igbo agenda can get unanimous support of all Igbos.[/
quot
Senseless talk,epp descend-ants
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by babyfaceafrica: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ratello:

Are u truly IGBO Mr Man.
not all IGBOs are not wise,we still have wise ones

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by chiedu7: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Truly NIGERIA cannot survive without IPOB.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abagworo:

The senseless protest has nothing to do with Igbo unity as IPOB is a political group affiliated with PDP. Only a non-partisan group with defined pro Igbo agenda can get unanimous support of all Igbos.
@ 49 going to 50 years,you still want bend the truth well heaven is real and he is real no wonder no progress In ya life ......hope u still remembered the 20 million naira you said you ll donate tO the developmentt Of igboland hahahahahahhahhhaa abagworo 20Million nairaland is filled with jokers

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Deadright2(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
I think imo people are perpetual slaves to their own useless governor Okoroawusa.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Tsongz(f): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin make dem come chop your head abi!??
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Albedo27(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
The handiwork of this man...we ll soon send him back to his brothers up there.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Ngozi123(f): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
I would like to see the comments from those who were saying that most people were staying indoors to avoid being harassed by IPOB members. I don't see anyone being harassed here...

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Deadright2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Okoawusa should be stoned to death.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Dreambeat: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Biafra is giving some people sleepless nights.They look for faults even where there is none.So because one market in the whole Imo State for whatever reason refused to join the sit at home protest makes the protest in Imo a failure.The propaganda is real,only the discerning mind can figure.Little wonder it was only reported by the usual villains-Vanguard and The Nation, and ofcourse their paid e-rats too.The fact still remains that the protest was GENERALLY SUCCESSFULL,take it or leave it.At least we now know where the loyalty of MOST of the Biafrans lie.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Justiceleague1: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
olaolulazio:
It failed here in Ajah Lagos cus them no go wan enter lagoon Na.

Na play i dey play ooo

lagoon wey u dey shiit every morning for public,ba?
grin
na joke o.. grin
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Lol....these re really the sell outs...these people are the reason why they say ndi Igbo doesn't have one mind and not united...since January you ve been trading, you have not made the whole money in the world, is it just today that you gonna make all you have not made over the years...simple instruction, you couldn't keep to it....Well it doesn't matter if y'all opened your shops, the most important thing is that many states including Akwa ibom, Rivers etc adhered strictly to the sit @ home protest...
which of the rivers, the one am presently serving or the one in somalia that adhere to ipob?

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ngozi123:
I would like to see the comments from those who were saying that most people were staying indoors to avoid being harassed by IPOB members. I don't see anyone being harassed here...
it seems you Don't know that tribe double edge sword do you know why buhari govt lies a lot? Because he made one maan from tha Tribe SA on media lies started fLying left rIght center .....its in their blood They can't change even though pope Prays for them

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by phranq(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
who d heck is IPOB to mk such deceleration is IPOB anoda criminal branch of MASSOB?? lets get dis straight... I'm a full blooded Igbo guy. I was born n breed in Onitsha!!! I hv witnessed d injury n sufferings inflicted on d residents of Onitsha, omagba, okpoko and nnewi to be precise by d so called massob group. dey made life miserable for traders in Anambra. dey made everyday life insecure for residents n visitors in anambra and now we hv anoda snake bringing up its head in d name of IPOB?? wot da f*** is d NPF n FG doing abt dis?? doz it min dat we now hv a parallel govt in place? if we r to get Biafra, definitely not by dez urchins. wen d stakeholders cm on board den I will kw dat a Daniel has come to judgement!!! now u cn shoot me.....mk sure u r fortified....

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
mccoy47:

Which Akwa ibom?
lol, ask am, maybe the one in sudan.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by CltrAltDel: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]My name is Mr Biafraudd u can get me on politics...

It also failed in Oyigbo Market Nigeria... I taped it today... Spoke my dialect for those calling me Yoruba.

Every body please watch my video. Biafra sit at home failed in Oyigbo... Evidence video
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHUnZM3kbf4&sns=

grin grin it failed in Oyigbo market I must expose them grin Video on my YouTube link above grin grin grin grin

Respect. ......keep busting them Biafra. .....road busy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Sanchez01: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Enugu's turn out is superb. People went about their normal businesses without issues. The only place where policemen were stationed was around the FRCN, just close to the new market. I was at the radio today, even and it was quite surprising that Enugu of all places was more than normal today.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
chiedu7:
Truly NIGERIA cannot survive without IPOB.
we don hear you, but you should know this ur music is outdated. Sing another one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State by EternalTruths: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
SSpeter:
I wonder how you sleep at night...Biafra and Ipob must be giving you sleepless nights you are even more concerned than the Igbos...God I hate your guts if I had a gun I won't think twice before pulling the trigger and send your demented brain to rest...I hate this nigger men...

Abagworo has not asked himself what will happen to him if Buhari handover power to another Northerner or Westerner.

I pity him by then.

May God save him from people's murderous angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Photos Of Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi Olunloyo's Father / Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.