Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe (4734 Views)

12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection / We Always Hear "Rest In Peace", No!!! It Should Be "Live In Peace"! / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by miqos02(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
So sad to hear your demise, never saw you face to face, but our relationship online showed you were a real hustler and a strong woman despite the harsh economic situation in the country. we love you but God loves you best. Death is a must for all

bye Abosede
bye Tumininu
bye herboshedhe
bye Just2okworld

her story is even on naij.com,she is a nairalander, pls honour her @ lalasticlala

https://www.naij.com/981839-sad-beautiful-nigerian-lady-mysteriously-slumps-dies-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by perp(f): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Great hustler, may your soul find eternal rest in the bossom of God Almighty, adieu.

1 Like

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by mayorkyzo: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
May your gentle soul rest in peace...never had one on one convo with you but you were always lively and friendly in our importer's group...RIP[color=#000000][/color] cry
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by ikaboy: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
A dogged, goal getter, a teacher, a friend is gone. Though we met in a group chat but u were exceptional. And I fell in love with your style.

So sad to hear u r gone... Ur legacies leave on tummies.

RIP.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Profwriter(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
miqos02:
So sad to hear your demise, never saw you face to face, but our relationship online showed you were a real hustler and a strong woman despite the harsh economic situation in the country. we love you but God loves you best. Death is a must for all

bye Abosede
bye Tumininu

This is tough, hard. when i remember Tummies collection water run away my eyes. aahey aahey water run away my eyes.
I speechless.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by niphmmy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
So sad!!! RIP. May God grant d family d fortitude to bear d loss.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by afreekah: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Crying. . . May her soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Preciousbiddy: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Someone should just tell me that its not true. Abosede, we've been online friends and we share ideas. I can't just believe this. Rest in peace sis.
Tummy, it's so sad.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by olatunjin(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
So sad to hear this, we met in a group and I was privileged to have you in my office. Full of life and goals to accomplished, we love you but God loved you more. Hmmmmm live is vanity, ..,.,, just like yesterday that we are sharing ideals together. Rest in peace dear.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by TheNextAce: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tummie you have always been a friend and a sister since our paths crossed. We talk about everything. Remember you always wanted to find me a 'bae'. You never held back anything. You had a good heart. My heart is heavy right now. I can't believe I have to say goodbye to you. This is not meant to happen to you. You were full of life. You had plans. You were focused. Why did life take you away from us. It's quite hard to face this reality that you are no more with us. You have left imprints in my life and I'm grateful I met you. It might seem brief but the gravity of what you have deposited is deep. Thank you for crossing my path in the 1688 group. Thank you for being you even up until your last breath. Till we meet at the feet of our God. Adieu friend.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Realmcfynest: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why did i sleep Why was i not their to hold you. Tumininu.... I miss you

Didnt know the odaaro was her final goodbye to me.....

Just few hours you said that and you were gone.

I will miss you

3 Likes

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sad you no more with us again...
Finding it hard to believe...
I will miss you....you were lively, fun and ambitious.
There was never a dull moment with you on the group..

I have been wanting to ask you something all the while and I kept postponing it...y didn't I just ask?
God why?

M lost of words....can't stop crying....
God knows best...
I pray you find rest....till we meet again Tunmie....
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Eone(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
What do I even say.................

We miss you
Rest in peace Tummie
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by ekibor(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rest in peace Tummie.Still in shock
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by whizqueen(f): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
I remember our first private chat. I responded so cold,until you told me you where a lady oo let me not think it's a guy that wants to toast me. I was happy to meet a fellow female hustler. We chatted well, we flowed so easily. We became cat and rat on the group, fighting fake fights for one man. Almost everyone said we made the group lively.

I remember you taking me to Lagos island to show me the market and all. It was fun. I tried it for a while before I told you clothing wasn't my way. I didn't know that will be the last day I'd be seeing you. sad We both planned to enter Fiverr to make dough. Can you just imagine life?

What a life! Just two weeks ago she chatted me up. She called me on whatsapp that she missed my voice. I told her I couldn't pick cos I wasn't where I could speak. I sent her a voice chat later singing Adele's Hello song saying I missed her and I'd like us to hook up. Little did I know I wouldn't be seeing her ever again. Just last Saturday she said babe you dey hustle o. May God bless your hustles. I wished her same too. She teased me saying iyawo init... I tell her say na she. I asked her to use her pic as a dp she say shey e go bring money ni? I told her Oya snap and send she no gree send. Omo life is shiit it's just something I can't explain it. Its sad. Tummie rest in peace

Miqos2 her nairaland handle is herboshedhe you should include it on the thread title.

6 Likes

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by dominique(f): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aww so sad. May the Lord rest her soul and comfort her loved ones. What was her Nairaland handle?
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by whizqueen(f): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
dominique:
Aww so sad. May the Lord rest her soul and comfort her loved ones. What was her Nairaland handle?
herboshedhe
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by initialize(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Her other moniker is: Just2okworld

Rest in Peace my lady.... I'm still in shock from hearing about u passing away, you are one of the few honest hardworking working ladies left in this generation yet death didn't let u achieve ur aim or reap ur effort.

. .. Although you came to me for inspiration but you put in so much effort to succeed I began to see you as my mentor. I wish you God can grant you a second chance to live cos you've put in so much work and you haven't even reap quarter of ur investment. You've worked so much, truly you have.

You refused to make excuses, you just kept on working without looking back. I'm seriously down now, you so full of life and love.

Tummie.... Tummie... I'll miss you so much cos I learnt a lot from you...

You are the one that always wake me whenever I'm feeling lazy... Who's gonna do that now?

cry embarassed

I love n appreciate you so much and I hope we see again so soon...

I will miss you dear.

cry cry
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by dominique(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
whizqueen:
herboshedhe

Dear Lord! I know that handle, just checked her profile and saw that she was still online as at the early hours of yesterday. This life can be so fickle, so sad that a life has been cut short in its prime. May God grant her eternal rest sad

3 Likes

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by yinkuschua(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is unbelievable... Tumininu Gone... You're so lively... friendly and fun to be with... d little time we know each other online..you made the house know how important hustle could be... you brought Reunion ideas for everyone to meet and see each other in person..Omg..sad you are gone... We love you but God love you more... may God grant your family d heart to bear this great lost.. RIP Abosede..Tumininu ...
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by dominique(f): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
I remember when Onnari left us, I was hoping she would post and comment on her obituary thread that the Op was playing a sick joke, she was also active less than 24 hours prior to the announcement of her demise. Now another industrious member is gone and part of me wants her to come out and debunk the news. Life can be so unfair sometimes, sigh cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
We had a brief run-in when she was posting adverts all over frontpage topics, resulting in me giving her a short ban. She sent me a pm saying she honestly didn't know that she was breaking rules and she hopes to buy advert space once her business picks up. I told her its not about paying for ads but posting adverts on sections designed for adverts not on fp topics. She was so polite during our exchange, I couldn't get myself to ban her afterwards (though I threatened a lengthier ban embarassed cry). Can't believe I'm tearing up over someone I've never met, I don't want to imagine what her loved ones must be going through right now. May God console them

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by jazinogold(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
We've lost a rare gem, a hard worker, one who is skillful and passionate at what she does, you can't take away that sense of humour from her...so sad here, RIP Tuminimu! we the online community will miss you!
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by naija1stpikin: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
dominique:

Dear Lord! I know that handle, just checked her profile and saw that she was still online as at the early hours of yesterday. This life can be so fickle, so sad that a life has been cut short in its prime. May God grant her eternal rest sad

this should be eyes opener to yet to repent Ghaddafis and Hitlers'. Life's too short to wear iron cloth
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by azbaba(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
RIP sis.. hmmmm
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by pacific05(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace! Message to us all, we should see life as journey we all going back home one day!!! #realhustler #importersHUBwillmissYOU
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by lakefist(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
MODs should honour this hardworking lady on front page. RIP dearie!
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tummie..... One lady I respect so well after whizqueen. Rest in peace dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Funjosh(m): 4:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Rest in Peace lady. embarassed
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Explorers(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Millions of words won't bring you back, neither will a billion tears.

Life is full of sudden goodbyes.

Wish RIP meant 'Return If Possible.'

Death is the last page in life, but the first chapter in eternity....

May you always find peace.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Greatken007(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Life is a mist. Her Death is really painful I confess. It is hard to believe. The Day thou Gavest Lord, is Ended. RIP
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Guess life could be a bitch at times.
RIP to a sister & friend
Adieu Just2okworld

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / Meet The New King Of Thailand Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkor (photos) / 3 Ways You Can Stop A Girl Asking You For Money Or Material Things But She Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.