Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe (4736 Views)

12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection / We Always Hear "Rest In Peace", No!!! It Should Be "Live In Peace"! / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by AleAirHub(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2016
Another Industrious & True Female Hustler Just Exited cry cry cry....

#Why So Soon Death.......
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by miqos02(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by beeorlar89: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2016
I still can't believe Tummie has gone. A very passionate and energetic friend. You can Neva be bored with her. she was an inspiration to me. Always ready to learn. RIP Tummie. May God grant her eternal rest. Here is my last chat with her before I heard this sad news.

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Aminat508(f): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2016
So sad!!! RIP cry cry
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Giyerte(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2016
Life is indeed vanity.. .

Till Then Frnd.. .

Sobsss

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by agarawu23(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Rip cry sad
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by zopaks: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2016
beeorlar89:
I still can't believe Tummie has gone. A very passionate and energetic friend. You can Neva be bored with her. she was an inspiration to me. Always ready to learn. RIP Tummie. May God grant her eternal rest. Here is my last chat with her before I heard this sad news.

ve been crying since I saw it on fb, we were graduates from the same school, same set same yr. It's really painful.

Please was she ever sick or something like that? , someone said she fell in the toilet and that was it!
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by mike1994reds: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2016
What a world, the greatest sadness in life is losing someone dear to you, may God grant them the heart to bear the loss. RIP Tummie!!!
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by joeace2020(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2016
What a gem of a lady. She touched lives everyday and everywhere. Within her short stay on earth she did so much that it seemed she'd been with us a thousand years. I'll miss you tummi...Since we became business partners and friends years ago you've always been an inspiration. You never once looked back once you looked forward. I miss you. God knows why he had to take you from us this early.

Adieu my good friend

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by onatisi(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2016
So sad herboshedie is dead. She was a real rare gem of a lady.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by IVORY2009(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen!
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by telemapreye1(f): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Life could be so cruel at times
RIP oluwatumininu
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by 4nobody4every1: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2016
sad sad embarassed
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Suljosh: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2016
RIP dear! may God Almighty give your family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss Amen. Rest on dear.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Shakitibob0: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Rip beauty...I could remember I studied her Facebook page, that of thenextace and truerebel when I wanted to launch my business online two years ago....
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by dadebayo1(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Looking at the brown leather watch she gave to me at a give away price and I keep trying hard to hold back the tears... The memories keep flashing through.. You touched the lives of so many of us and inspired lives. Especially mine.. Can remember our discussions over my present job and you kept encouraging me to hang on... Heaven knows best and may the angels hold you dearly and lead you to God's arms... Rest in peace Tumininu
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2016
i just tire for this life sef,,,,bad people no dey die only good people just dey die..all this news really pains me .rip Just2okworld
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2016
angry
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by bigtt76(f): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2016
cry RIP girl. Your loss will be sorely felt by all. May God grant you eternal life. Amen
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by jiinxed: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by DEIFIED(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2016
This is really sad, i saw people posting rip to her on FB ,Never knew she was a nairalander, reading all the comments here now wanna make me cry real hard. Life is just too short.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Paradise163(f): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
I cant believe am reading this. Like play like play Herboshedhe is no more, this lady was an inspiration to me then when I was new to importation. I even had to stalk her fb page just to know trending things to import. I cant imagine what her family are passing through right now. She will always be remembered
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Canme4u(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
RIP sis.

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by miqos02(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
DEIFIED:
This is really sad, i saw people posting rip to her on FB ,Never knew she was a nairalander, reading all the comments here now wanna make me cry real hard. Life is just too short.
even naij.com carried her story

https://www.naij.com/981839-sad-beautiful-nigerian-lady-mysteriously-slumps-dies-photos.html

lalasticlala, seun : please honour this nairalander
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by Realmcfynest: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
I was still trying to calm her down...... I told her not to think that all will be well.... She said this few hours to her death....

Oluwatumininu, i hope u are seeing this.... I will miss you... Your smile, ur industriousness and the way you scold me....

How i wish i was there with you

Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by cosade(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Rest in peace, Tumininu.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by warrenweste(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Saw it on Facebook now and had to rush down here..oh but why..... embarassed..tummie cry..

A diligent brilliant and hardworking Lady..

Chai

May your soul continue to rest in peace...
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by jjbest123(m): 4:51am On Nov 21, 2016
As I Checked Miqos02 Profile Early This Morning I Saw The Sad Topic And Still Find It Hard To Believe That A RARE GEM, A WOMAN OF TIMBER AND CALIBER, A GOAL GETTER, AN INDUSTRIOUS LADY, A WOMAN OF HOUNOR AND A GREAT HUSTLER Is Gone, I Will I MIss You, The Vision Of My E- Commerce Ventured We Shared Together, Your Inspiration, Your Business Advice, Your Fake Fights In The Group , Oh Mini Importers Has Lost A Trilion Person In You, Oh Who Will Cordinate Our Group Buy Again?Who Will Make Sure That All Get's Delivery Of Our Goods Early? I Wish I Was In The Country To Even Get More Inspiration From You Before Your Exit, What A Crazy World We Are Living In... Rest In Peace Tummie.. Till We Meet To Part No More.
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe by miqos02(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
jjbest123:
As I Checked Miqos02 Profile Early This Morning I Saw The Sad Topic And Still Find It Hard To Believe That A RARE GEM, A WOMAN OF TIMBER AND CALIBER, A GOAL GETTER, AN INDUSTRIOUS LADY, A WOMAN OF HOUNOR AND A GREAT HUSTLER Is Gone, I Will I MIss You, The Vision Of My E- Commerce Ventured We Shared Together, Your Inspiration, Your Business Advice, Your Fake Fights In The Group , Oh Mini Importers Has Lost A Trilion Person In You, Oh Who Will Cordinate Our Group Buy Again?Who Will Make Sure That All Get's Delivery Of Our Goods Early? I Wish I Was In The Country To Even Get More Inspiration From You Before Your Exit, What A Crazy World We Are Living In... Rest In Peace Tummie.. Till We Meet To Part No More.
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The New King Of Thailand Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkor (photos) / NIMC Enrollment Centers Nationwidethere Are Registration Centers In All The 36 N / 36 Brilliant Paintings That Describe Everything Wrong With The World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.