Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Exclusive Interview With Talented Comedian ''mc Decency'' By Mr Ogo32 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive Interview With Talented Comedian ''mc Decency'' By Mr Ogo32 (454 Views)

MC Galaxy Ft Nez – "Jacurb Dance" (video) / Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) / Exclusive Interview With Talented Musician ''ADVISER NGOZI'' By OGO32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Talented Comedian ''mc Decency'' By Mr Ogo32 by Giftogo: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello mr decency, can we get to know little about you?

my name is bobby Okobia but prefer being called Mc Decency, born on april 18th to the family of Mr and Mrs Okobia, where i happened to be the fifth child of the family of six in the town-turning city of Agbor, Delta state nigeria. I did my primary and secondary Education partly in staff model secondary school and gbenoba grammar school both in agbor Delta state

MC DECENCY ARE YOU SCHOOLING CURRENTLY?

Not actually, i graduated last year 2015 in National Open University of Nigerian, where i studied business management and Entrepreneurship

How did you come up with the name ''DECENCY''?

I came about that name from my attitude, because oxford dictionary defines decency as properlity, doing things in right way and right time, i also respect people and never underestimate anyone

How did your parents and family feel about your decision to go into comedy professionally?

When i started, they did not give me full support, thinking that it might disturb my studies until they saw my improvement and fully support me, right now my elder sister is currently the general manager of my company, goes by the name mrs hellen osademe

who were your comedy influences growing up? And now who do you see as an idol in the game

growing up i actually watch and listen to comedians like Ay, akpororoh, Bovi, i go dye , i go save and others. Definitely the super cool catz boss and my boss basket mouth.

How do you define your comedy? What genre would you place it under?

i'm a stand up comedian, interative comedy, and acting

Do you write your comedy skits your self or are your ghostwriters doing the job for you?

i do write my comedy skits myself.

What's your background, in relation to comedy?

none of my family members are into comedy, i felt like i carried the mantle alone

Tell us are you in a relationship?

Yea, i'm in a relationship

How do you see yourself five years from now?

Hmmm......pauses......someone who has made a name for himself and also one of the richest personality on earth

What is or are your source of inspiration?

Inspiration is always from God

What do you think about your comparisons with other comedians ?

I am not in competition with anybody, always love doing things in my own way and in the way it please God

Has The internet: social medias, blogs and so on helped your career in any way?

yea, it has equally helped all Comedians, putting our videos out to reach many out there. Its impressive.

What do you have to say about NAIRALAND.COM?

perfection. That's wah i gotta say. Just PERFECTION

In conclusion. What would you like to add? Any shout-outs, etc?

Just Wanna say thank you to God almighty for his given talent, and to my family and fans, love you all

For bookings and enquiries how can you be reached?

Email:
Mcdecency@naij.com
WWW.MCDECENCY.MYWAPBLOG.COM
twitter:
mcdecencee
Fb:
itz mc decency

(1) (Reply)

Audition For Classical Music Concert CHORISTER In IBADAN / The Bible Tupac Shakur Used In Prison Up For Sale At $54,000 / Checkout Your Favorite Nigerian Celebrities And The Football Club They Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.