Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! (43510 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Looks Enchanting In New Lovely Pictures / Yvonne Jegede Looks Enchanting In Short Gown (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by babyfaceafrica: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes you are right, he killed himself by revealing how he can be killed on one useless program on TV.

On the show hosted by Gboyega Lawal called "On rosy ni galaxy"
A show on Galaxy television Ibadan in the 90s

Peller revealed how he respects God and always disarm when praying (moslem prayers).

The stupid host ask that it is not possible to disarm completely and he replied that he disarm completely and even bring out anytin he swallowed so as to honor God.

I watched the program live and was not comfortable too after that revelation.

Guess what ! He was killed while praying.

That is one of the reasons I made up my mind not to grant senseless interview and my dislike for journalists still there till tommorow.
you get sense,,,,,,,all the media care about is news....whether it will harm you or not is not their concern,only wise people avoid them

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Evergreen4(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2016
I wish he is still alive so he can help vanish the our devilish politicians
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by ChiSun27(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2016
INTROVERT:
CHRIS ANGEL

Chris Angel own na something else...he walks through fires, punctures himself and so many dangerous displays.

Don't watch Chris Angel...if you have a high heart beat rate.

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2016
767th time I'm seeing this on nairaland., btw what do Atheists have to say about this?

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by anigbajumo(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2016

Barely a week now babaolowo told me the story of this man,no doubt he is a great magician but the power of mouth sent him to grave....

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2016
driand:
Interested
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by QuietHammer(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2016
R2bees:
767th time I'm seeing this on nairaland., btw what do Atheists have to say about this?

Lol. You believe magic to be real? The professor of Ibadan who as interviewed and who watched prof. Peller's performance thinks otherwise.

AntiWailer:
Yes you are right, he killed himself by revealing how he can be killed on one useless program on TV.
Peller revealed how he respects God and always disarm when praying (moslem prayers).
The stupid host ask that it is not possible to disarm completely and he replied that he disarm completely and even bring out anytin he swallowed so as to honor God.
That is one of the reasons I made up my mind not to grant senseless interview and my dislike for journalists still there till tommorow.

Magicians will say anything to surround themselves with an air of mystery. No charm can stop a bullet in motion.

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by mysticgal(f): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2016
I heard of him but never saw him... Wish I did. I think I was still a growing child when I heard of he's death sad
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by AntiWailer: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2016
QuietHammer:

Lol. You believe magic to be real? The professor of Ibadan who as interviewed and who watched prof. Peller's performance thinks otherwise.

Magicians will say anything to surround themselves with an air of mystery. No charm can stop a bullet in motion.

U never can tell cos there was several attempts on his life before then.

Not necessarily stopping bullet but they might not see him or have access to him.
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by anigbajumo(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2016
QuietHammer:

Dis gat me laughing, u don't knw anything.Go and ask of NURTW fight in Ibadan where almost 10people was shooting a single man and he keep on laughing at them. He just raise his hands up and they all see a mysterious gun and they all ran away.That man is still the only Yoruba man I can saw he is close to pella.Oke ogun side of Oyo state has confirmed vodooo.....

Yer gun may not shoot
You may even not knw where to shoot
You may even shoot it and u won't knw where the bullet will go....

Bro,people gat confirmed voodoo wey dey work like magic.
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by QuietHammer(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2016
anigbajumo:

Dis gat me laughing, u don't knw anything.Go and ask of NURTW fight in Ibadan where almost 10people was shooting a single man and he keep on laughing at them. He just raise his hands up and they all see a mysterious gun and they all ran away.That man is still the only Yoruba man I can saw he is close to pella.Oke ogun side of Oyo state has confirmed vodooo.....

Yer gun may not shoot

Lol. Okay
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Sayelabola(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2016
GoldenBoi111:
Moshood Olori pupa...

You mean a Red Head lizard aka Agama? grin grin
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by dacovajnr: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2016
INTROVERT:
CHRIS ANGEL
CHRIS WETIN!!! shocked Abeg no carry that one come..Evil spirit different from Magic Ooo! Chris is Evil nothing Magical Ma'am...I saw a clip where he Separated a Waistline from the Body of a particular woman(Total Stranger) and upper part of the Body Crawled Off..that was the last tym I watched the guy clip

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Sayelabola(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2016
Evergreen4:
I wish he is still alive so he can help vanish the our devilish politicians

Even when he was still living on earth, No news had it that he did a thing close to your desire.

The politicians were even his fans, customers... name it.

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by INTROVERT(f): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2016
dacovajnr:
CHRIS WETIN!!! shocked Abeg no carry that one come..Evil spirit different from Magic Ooo! Chris is Evil nothing Magical Ma'am...I saw a clip where he Separated a Waistline from the Body of a particular woman(Total Stranger) and upper part of the Body Crawled Off..that was the last tym I watched the guy clip
DIDNT PELLER DO D SAME.
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by okonja(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2016
obiaguna:
Thank you very much op. This is a very interesting and educative expose and I have learnt a lot. While reading I was wondering if the man had any relationship with Shina Peller, the popular owner of Quilox and the article confirmed it.

Yes....Shina Peller his the son of Prof. Peller...I watched one of his interview on YouTube...he was asked why didn't he followed his father's line...He replied that..he could of he wanted to because they assisted their father whenever they were young so they knew the secret BUT he has many things at hand than venturing into Magic.

Graduates with Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from Lautech & MBA...He invest in Real Estate, also Oil n Gas.

He is known to be the King of Night Life.
He's also religious like his father and that's why every month of Ramadan...he closes down Quilox for that period.
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Dantee005(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Respect to the late Prof.Peller... Magic is really all about deception... If u think am lying try watching the movie "Now you see me" 1 and 2...

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by dacovajnr: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
INTROVERT:
DIDNT PELLER DO D SAME.
Did you Witness Peller's own or on Tv? Definitely not but Chris Own is actually something I saw on Tv...including the one where he actually removed the Bundle of Dollar($100) Used as design on a guy's Shirt shocked shocked
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by okonja(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
anigbajumo:

Yer gun may not shoot

People from those regions are Don of Voodoo...though we South West gat the Arsenal of it as a whole...and this you post reminds me of the Popular "Sunday Igboho" cool

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by INTROVERT(f): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2016
dacovajnr:
Did you Witness Peller's own or on Tv? Definitely not but Chris Own is actually something I saw on Tv...including the one where he actually removed the Bundle of Dollar($100) Used as design on a guy's Shirt shocked shocked
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by MrDavidson: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2016
If charm, miracle, etc, are not real,how do these things take place. My people, stop sounding like the deceptive whiteman who tells you these things are not real, but goes ahead to make movies out of them. If these don't happen where did he get the concept of X Men and other other similar movies' from?

Let's stop deceiving ourself. We say charm are not real, but people kidnap others to use them for ritualistic sacrifice (and it happens in the US as well). Are they simply doing that for nothing or for fun?

5 Likes

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by anigbajumo(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
okonja:

People from those regions are Don of Voodoo...though we South West gat the Arsenal of it as a whole...and this you post reminds me of the Popular "Sunday Igboho" cool

Chai,you mentioned demi god...."IGBOHO OSA"....The man that told a police man in Oshogbo"just because you insulted me u will be seeing me anywhere u find yerself,be it in the bathroom, toilet,office and even if you close Yer eyes".Na wen the man come run mad na him osun state commissioner of police go beg the man.....

He said it openly on media that "I don't always scared and nothing can made me to afraid anybody anywhere I find myself"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by tonzo(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2016
I lived close to late peller in Bodija Ibadan.the entrace of his ibadan house was designed with the head of a lion.he had lots of cars from station wagon,mercedes,coastal buses,caravans,chirokee jeep etc.he customized his number plates ie Peller1,Peller4,Magic 1,Magic2 etc.Peller was always on white outfits in his house.he loved drinking Fanta.his Ibadan house had a see true fence ,you could see peller relaxing in his balcony with a bottle of Fanta.I played soccer with his children.Shina,wole,his ground son samuel was my junior in school.His children formed a soccer team named black magic.Professor peller loved children,whenever we hailed him he invited to his house and gave us money.we never told our parents that the great professor peller gave us money cos our parents would flog magic out of our heads.I miss. Prof peller.I think Shina attended poly ibadan not sure .am happy with his success with Quilox Club.Prof peller died in Lagos n not Ibadan.if you want to see the who is who of ibadan politics in the 80s n 90s ,Pellers bodija residence was the place to be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Nuahall2k14(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Ignorance is a disease worse than HIV... Endemic in Africa
anigbajumo:

Yer gun may not shoot

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by SirAweezy(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmmm really.... what people don't know is the so called Nike Peller is not Prof. Peller's biological daughter.
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by slick1(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Rhoteabarca(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2016
R.I.P.Prof Peller. D Nigeria's greatest magician of all time...
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by mekani(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Dis is quiet interesting ops I then love viewing peller then on NTA network prog with his popular saying (kopiskopis abrakadabra the more u see d less u understand) I have learnt more about the late magician.
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Ratello: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2016
AntiWailer:

He actually met his death when he swindled one Alhaji Olanihun, a strong Ibadan business man (so I heard), in fact the assasins have been on his trail not once or twice but he keeps eluding them until that unfateful night he was praying. Legend have it that his magic wand is always suspended in mid air when he is praying and sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by anigbajumo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nuahall2k14:
Ignorance is a disease worse than HIV... Endemic in Africa

Sit down there dey shout ignorance. Am telling u da fact u are shouting ignorance. If knw the meaning behind this my monicker u won't even bother to argue with me,am not telling u from imagination.It is just the fact that av seen people experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by femi4: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
xreal:
Hmm, nice to read.

I don't know professor, but I know Shina.
He took 'magic' somewhere greater....ask KWAM 1.

Shina got swag.

#BestClubIn9ja.
Shina was the closest in terms of magic performance. Even Nike used to be good too before ñollywood Yoruba took her away from that field
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by femi4: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
mekani:
Dis is quiet interesting ops I then love viewing peller then on NTA network prog with his popular saying (kopiskopis abrakadabra the more u see d less u understand) I have learnt more about the late magician.
Bros ye! U don old o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital / Bambam Wears Glittery Swimwear And Boxing Gloves (Photo) / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.