Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! (43482 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Looks Enchanting In New Lovely Pictures / Yvonne Jegede Looks Enchanting In Short Gown (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by shadrach77: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
He duped a lot of people including Olanihun olowo ti n fi owo saanu.
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Ratello: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
shadrach77:
He duped a lot of people including Olanihun olowo ti n fi owo saanu.
But why would he do that? He had more than enough money to go around coupled with unmatched fame so I don't understand why he choose to swindle people. It was that act against Olanihun that led to his death.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by inkon: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who still celebrates black magic?
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by uhiochris1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
eminikansoso:
Nobody has taken over from him

his son Q peller took over from him
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by ZiggyMr(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes you are right, he killed himself by revealing how he can be killed on one useless program on TV.

On the show hosted by Gboyega Lawal called "On rosy ni galaxy"
A show on Galaxy television Ibadan in the 90s

Peller revealed how he respects God and always disarm when praying (moslem prayers).

The stupid host ask that it is not possible to disarm completely and he replied that he disarm completely and even bring out anytin he swallowed so as to honor God.

I watched the program live and was not comfortable too after that revelation.

Guess what ! He was killed while praying.

That is one of the reasons I made up my mind not to grant senseless interview and my dislike for journalists still there till tommorow.

Lol... Guy u don tey for ibadan o rosy ni galaxy o rosy ni galaxy, galaxy la wa yii oo
He don tey o
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by ZiggyMr(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
ishadfurnitures:
He was killed in his oluwo nla Bodija ibadan residence not onipanu lagos.

That was d story i heard too
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
okonja:

Yes....Shina Peller his the son of Prof. Peller...I watched one of his interview on YouTube...he was asked why didn't he followed his father's line...He replied that..he could of he wanted to because they assisted their father whenever they were young so they knew the secret BUT he has many things at hand than venturing into Magic.

Graduates with Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from Lautech & MBA...He invest in Real Estate, also Oil n Gas.

He is known to be the King of Night Life.
He's also religious like his father and that's why every month of Ramadan...he closes down Quilox for that period.
Shina pellel gentle guy but highly temperamental.i was around when he shot shola in front of grotto night club in vi lagos.it was just unbelievable!thank God shola didn't die
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by slimfresh(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
dacovajnr:
Did you Witness Peller's own or on Tv? Definitely not but Chris Own is actually something I saw on Tv...including the one where he actually removed the Bundle of Dollar($100) Used as design on a guy's Shirt shocked shocked

I beg to differ, magic is not deception in any way....it is simply practical application of unconventional science that is not comprehensible to 95% of the world even the scientists and the very few that are able to wrap their head around the science keeps it secret...tho as a Yoruba boy I have witnessed voodoo, it is real so I can't totally eliminate the possibility of voodoo usage in magic....try seeing the movie "THE PRESTIGE".

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by cosade(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
ChiSun27:
What a read!!!!

Magic is evil....evil is magic.

Christians don't engage in magic (except fake pastors) angry

Magic! Evil?

No please. It is simply an art to entertain people. There are formal schools of magic in advanced society. It is about illusion and not voodoo.
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by onajo2000(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
but he died with just a bullet
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by okonja(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
Shina pellel gentle guy but highly temperamental.i was around when he shot shola in front of grotto night club in vi lagos.it was just unbelievable!thank God shola didn't die

Never met him though, just admire him but this you said about him sound somehow.. shocked shocked
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2016
okonja:

Never met him though, just admire him but this you said about him sound somehow.. shocked shocked
It happened in my presence live.see how it started,peller and abiola(owner of grotto night club victoria island lagos)entered into a partnership.peller (owner of aquiler oil and gas),bailed grotto frm collapsing with the sum of 30m.so the agreement sufficed that proceeds frm the club will be shared accordingly.peller sensed cooking of the books betw abiola(owner) and shola manager.on this night he was so down,he got into his car brought out his pump action and started shooting at abiola' office.shola came out to stop him and he condemned his legs.

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2016
okonja:

Peller is a gentle guy and also generous but you dare not cross his path.

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by okonja(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
It happened in my presence live.see how it started,peller and abiola(owner of grotto night club victoria island lagos)entered into a partnership.peller (owner of aquiler oil and gas),bailed grotto frm collapsing with the sum of 30m.so the agreement sufficed that proceeds frm the club will be shared accordingly.peller sensed cooking of the books betw abiola(owner) and shola manager.on this night he was so down,he got into his car brought out his pump action and started shooting at abiola' office.shola came out to stop him and he condemned his legs.

Money matter na something else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
okonja:

Money matter na something else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And you know the funny thing the case died!peller bought a jeep for shola but shola get one leg!
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by tyson99(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
And you know the funny thing the case died!peller bought a jeep for shola but shola get one leg!
are you serious
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
tyson99:

are you serious
For real!the next morning peller quickly left for london.he stayed low for 6months he came back a free man.he opened his own club quilox and everything was normal again.
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by okonja(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
DOLLARTEX:

If I am Shina, I'm gonna buy you one also because you know much grin grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by sylve11: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
okonja:

If I am Shina, I'm gonna buy you one also because you know much grin grin

grin

@ op, interesting read. cool
Re: Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! by khije(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
These are the kind of articles we want to see on nairaland. Informative and entertaining big ups

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression / Portable Attacked In His House In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.