Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Simple Way To Know Who Views Your Facebook Profile Most Frequently Among Your FB - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Simple Way To Know Who Views Your Facebook Profile Most Frequently Among Your FB (1220 Views)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / Please Who Can Tell Me A Simple Way To Activate My Window 10 Pro Laptop / SEE How Some Guy Figured Out How To Hack Into Any Facebook Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Know Who Views Your Facebook Profile Most Frequently Among Your FB by johnchins: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Every now and then people are very much concerned about who and who is viewing his/her profile from time to time. Most times one might think a particular guy or babe is keeping an eye on him or her, the best way to know is to follow this simple trick to learn a simple but amazing thing about one among the facebook features you probably never knew. for those who are security-conscious like me, who certainly wants to know about the guy-next-door, this certainly is for you.

Anyway don’t think this is a cheat or illegal trick, it is 100% officially permitted by facebook, though rarely used because only few knows about it. I guess this feature was intentionally hidden by facebook so as not to easily reveal peoples profile visitor, for privacy purposes anyways.
You might just be wondering or inquisitive to know who and who among your friends finds interest in visiting and reading up your profile. Now, enough of the talks, let’s get into the main business.
Simple way to track facebook profile visitors

Please follow the following simple steps
1 First, Log in your Facebook Account details in www.facebook.com.
2 Navigate to the facebook Homepage if you are not in the homepage
3 Next, Press CTRL+U and a New Window will pop up from beneath Where you see the Source Code of Facebook Page or alternatively Right Click >> Open Source Code.
4 Next Press CTRL+F and Search for this InitialChatFriendsList and You will see that Many Profile ID’s starting with 1000, those are peoples profile IDs. You can pick up any idea to see who visit your profile, certainly, the first ID in the list visits your profile the most. For clarity and simplicity, see screen shot below.

Chill, you aren’t done yet

5 Next, Use These Profile ID’s like www.facebook.com/ID and Paste in Browser URL too see the facebook user watching you.
6 Those IDs you see the box all belong to facebook users who at one time viewed your profile.

I hoped you find this useful. Certainly chinsgeek is much interested in letting you know the HOWS as long as tech is concern, feel free to use the comment box to drop questions and contributions

See More amazing tricks @ www.chinsgeek.com

Re: Simple Way To Know Who Views Your Facebook Profile Most Frequently Among Your FB by micfoley: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Looks a bit complicated..... but thanks. I'll try it sometime

(1) (Reply)

Apple Macbook Pro 2017 Brand-new For Sale / Best Video Downloader For Iphone / My Gotv Decoder Is Refusing To Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.