Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Pray An Effective Prayer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Pray An Effective Prayer? (418 Views)

The Secret Of Effective Prayer / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pray An Effective Prayer? by wolinho(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Today you going to learn a secret that has being working for me since i discovered it was this same method Jesus used in commanding the exploits he commanded on earth,it is called a thank you prayer,even to my consciousness i realized some great men had discovered it and it has been working for them too,Innocent (2face) Idibia said in the second line of his first verse in the song titled nfuna-ibaga "say a thank you prayer and then i brush off my teeth".
Now the question is how is this thank you prayer said? in a quest to desirously know i inquired of the lord and in response he thought me...Let's this prayer point as how reference "Father, in the name of Jesus,send your reaper angels across our harvest field with their sharp sickles,thereby drafting multitude into the faith and into this church." this is how we should all begin our prayer but just this once are we expected to say this, the reason been that Jesus himself taught us from the scripture that"thou shall not repeat thy prayers with vain repetition." and again in the same scripture it was recorded that he went back to the mountain after he had just admonished his disciples to watch with him an hour at least, saying "and he went again to the mountain,praying and repeating the same thing."
When i found found this two scriptures i got confused as to how someone can say a thing and his own actions contradicts what he has said but then again he took me again to see deeper into the understanding of both scriptures and here is what i saw,let's use the same prayer point above: Thank you Father,in the name of Jesus for sending your reaper-angels across our harvest field with their sharp sickles that had drafted multitude into the faith and into this church.......visit www.mystriesunearthed . to read the full article.

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Celebration==anglican Priest / Not All Are Called By God. / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.