Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes (5082 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by topzttst(m): 12:22am On Sep 24, 2016
I have been getting loads and loads of emails and messages from guys who want me to write on this topic.

And you know what, I am going to reveal to you 3 tricks that you can use to approach any girl, talk to her, get her number and leave and she won’t know that you just toasted her.

I know, sounds confusing right?
Stay with me, you will get this.

By the way, if you’ve not read my article on how to talk to girls – read it here
Now, to what I was saying:
One painful thing most guys pass through is seeing pretty gorgeous girls they would like to talk to but, due to fear of been insulted or embarrassed by the babe, what they do is to allow that fear make them not to make a move on her.

Sometimes these girls are not just pretty but friendly also, yet – the very thought of walking up to her and starting a conversation makes your....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/simple-ways-to-stop-girl-you-like-talk.html

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Topza(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2016
try to support d ministry
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by monkytail(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by topzttst(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
monkytail:
hmm
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by oshikoyaodemi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Neimar: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
..... .........
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by jidon3(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Frankraj: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Getting a girl phone Number nowdays is not a guarantee that you will Bleep her. As for me I delete girls number from my phone everyday because many of them will give you there number and ask you for moneybinnone way or the other
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Laveda(f): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Stargists(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
yea
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by oshikoyaodemi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nhce
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes

have been getting loads and loads of emails and messages from guys who want me to write on this topic.

And you know what, I am going to reveal to you 3 tricks that you can use to approach any girl, talk to her, get her number and leave and she won’t know that you just toasted her.

I know, sounds confusing right?

Stay with me, you will get this.

By the way, if you’ve not read my article on how to talk to girls – read it here

Now, to what I was saying:

One painful thing most guys pass through is seeing pretty gorgeous girls they would like to talk to but, due to fear of been insulted or embarrassed by the babe, what they do is to allow that fear make them not to make a move on her.

Sometimes these girls are not just pretty but friendly also, yet – the very thought of walking up to her and starting a conversation makes your heart pound, with sweat pouring down your face.

Then after you have succeeded in convincing yourself not to approach her, you go home and imagine all the things you would have said – if only you had approached her

It’s absolutely normal, I know how you feel – every guy feels that way from time to time.

But you know what; using these secrets I am about to reveal right here you would be able to walk to any girl no matter how classy she is and get her number and she would be happy to give it to you, even if you two just met. With this secret you won’t be afraid of getting embarrassed by a girl again.

Now, let’s begin…

Forget whatever you’ve been told while growing up

The step by step formula to use in approaching girls is this:

#1. Approach with an Ice breaker

#2. Make a Rapport

#3. Inject player’s conversational skills

#4. Take her number and leave.

Now; I will take number one first

#1. APPROACH WITH AN ICE-BREAKER:

THE BASICS: Most guys still approach girls with the same methods they used as teenagers.

They walk up to a girl, tell her they like her and expect her to drop her number into his phone.

Haba na, na jaz?

Here is the hard truth, bro…so far she is more than 18, no girl will type her phone number into your phone just because you told her you like her. Not unless you are micheal jackson or jayz.

Here is why:

One; Girls hear “I like you all the time”. It doesn’t work anymore; it worked when she was in secondary school – but after two heartbreaks, her eyes have cleared my guy.

Two; when you tell a girl that you like her, she will automatically begin to play hard to get – that is what she was trained to do from when she started getting her first toasters

If you don’t use “ice breakers” when walking up to a girl she would either not take you seriously, or she would be rude to you or she would just plainly ignore you.

So what are ice breakers?

They are just tricks or excuse you use just to talk to a girl and to lower her defences.

Let me give you real life examples: when you walk up to a girl and say something like;

“hi, I will be quick with this – I was having an argument with a friend and he said girls are more interested in money than love, you seem smart, I think you answer would make sense – what do you think, money or love – which works on you girl?”

I know; it’s long abi?

But guess what, it always works – every single time.

9 times out of ten, this simple question has always led to a girl blabbing about how love is more important or love is more important (it never fails for me).

After she has blabbed on a bit; here is the next trick – smile, say something like – “wow, that was so insightful, you be great analyser sha. My friend really needs to hear you speak – I would love to continue this conversation some other time, gat to run now”

Then bring out your phone and add: “call your number, please”

This is basic psychology – when you ask a girl for her phone number in this way she would have little resistance giving you her number.

This is why:

One; You have tricked her into believing you just want her number to further the conversation and If she says no, it would seem like she is taking the whole interaction too seriously.

Two; she doesn’t have to play hard to get because you gave her the impression that you only need her opinion, and not her number so you can “chyke” her.

This is major trick of all these players who effortlessly get girl’s number – there is nothing special about them, they just know these things, that’s all.

If you just walk up to a girl you just met, sing “love poems” for her and expect her to drop her number for you then you go beg tire o.

(I gave more examples of ice breakers in my e-book, The Bang Rule, Click HERE for how to get it

Now; if she still refuses to give you her number after you have used this little trick what it means is that you didn’t use the following during your conversation with her.

#2. Making a Rapport

#3. Injecting player’s conversational skills

TIP #2: CREATING RAPPORT

Some days ago, i had gone to a shopping mall with a friend and we where in line to buy fresh bread from the bakery inside the mall. Somewhere in the front was this very pretty gorgeous classy babe – she was extremely hot. At that point i felt like i had to know her, so i walked up to her, initiated a conversation, had her laughing like crazy and by the time i was done she gave me her number and asked me to call her up anytime.

when i got back to my friend, his jaws were dropped in surprise and he asked me: “how did you that, na risk you take o – in front of all these people na him you go chyke that kind babe”?

I laughed.

That is what guys don’t get.

The thing is this; i didn’t chyke that girl. i just talked to her.

Let me explain; If i had walked up to that very pretty girl and say “babe, i like you. can i have your number?” – the kind eye she go look me eh, it would be an eye of bullets. Do you know how many guys say that to her every freaking single day? – in real life, on her social media account, in her street.

If i had opened my mouth to say something sweet to her or to say something she hears all the time like – “you are beautiful, i like you”, definitely she would embarrass me. Of course she knows she is beautiful, she has been hearing that since she was 5.

can’t you see?

If you stop a girl on the road and start saying “i like you” she go bone you, that is how she has to behave – she has to act like she is not cheap and the way to show everybody who is around when you walked up to her that she is not cheap is to wash you down or ignore you or be rude to you.

don’t you get it?

so all i did was to approach her, and used this ice breaker – “Hi, i’m having a hard time picking. i need female advice right now – which of those pastries on that counter tastes better – the meat pie, the bread or that fish roll over there”

i didn’t even introduce myself, but she was glad to help. She started gushing about what i should take, what i shouldn’t take, what i should leave, etc. Don’t you get it, she can’t say – “free me, what kind of question is that”. Girls like to show that they know about something

Then as the conversation was going on i injected this tip #2 i am about to reveal right now – CREATING RAPPORT.

Here is what creating rapport basically means; it is the art of talking to a girl like she is a long lost friend you are seeing after 5 years, even though you two have just met

How do you do this?

Simple – by making her laugh.

Let me tell you one very important thing; the moment you walk up to a girl and make her laugh – just one laugh from her, it releases a chemical in her brain that automatically takes down her defense and make her see you as a friend – that is the simple way to create rapport.

And guess what; it is super easy to make a girl laugh.

When that very pretty girl was pointing out what to buy and what not to buy all i did to make her laugh was to smile and say: “jeez, i think i will make you my special adviser on pastries, you know this things inside out”

She laughed and then said: “No na, is just that i come here regularly. I know their stuff”

Was what i said that funny?

No, it wasn’t. As a matter of fact it isn’t. Once i said that, we immediately started flowing like friends.

so why then did she laugh. It is just simple year one psychology – when someone is helping you out with something and you tease them on how well they helped you with that thing, they would automatically laugh – not because what you said was funny but because it is plain psychology to laugh over things like that.

Take for instance; if someone asks you to help him with your pen and after giving him your pen he says: “guy, this your pen make sense o. like say you import am sef”.

what would be your reaction? to frown? of course not, you will laugh and say something modest.

was it funny to say your pen looks imported? NO. but you still laughed.

Hope you get it now.

Once you make a girl laugh; the chemical is released in her brain that basically tells her: “alright, i am comfortable with this guy”. When her brain begins to respond this way and you use the style of number collection i explained in tip 2, there is no way she is turning you down.

I explained more about how to create rapport in girls in my ebook

“THE BANG RULE…Ultimate guild of Seduction For Nigerian Guys” . Creating rapport with a girl is one thing that can make her addicted to you, lower her defenses and basically feel close to you. Click

HERE to contact in order to get the e-book today.

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/simple-ways-to-stop-girl-you-like-talk.html

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Mikocake(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
baba op I dey hail ooh

Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Mykelpato(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2016
O. P.. . U try

Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2016
lol
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Princejebs(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Weldone Mr.MAN
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Princejebs:
Weldone Mr.MAN
thanks
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Damilolababy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
nice thread
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Damilolababy(f): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
nice thread
yea
Re: Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes by Damilolababy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Topza:
try to support d ministry
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way / Big Breasts Everywhere!! This Bbnaija Star Is Using Breast To Break The Internet / We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.