Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,007 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

Be Aware Of The Nigeria Police... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Aware Of The Nigeria Police... (455 Views)

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / "Bail Is Free" Spotted In Nigeria Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Aware Of The Nigeria Police... by cubicstudeos: 2:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Can any one please give an answer to this.."Where are we going in this country"

Originally in the city of Lagos, we feel unsecured by the actions of perpetrators but now, total loss of freedom is being caused by the Nigeria police

Imagine last month, a brother of mine and his friend were arrested by 4pm after using the ATM for a mobile recharge.. Till he was being bailed out with over 10k, he wasn't told the reason for his arrest

As if that wasn't enough, yesterday I was in a bookmaker's shop addressed as bet9ja at around 1pm...All of a sudden we heard hands up you all are under arrest... Then we asked for what?... They paused for about 30secs then moment later they said we are under arrest for staking without an Id card..haha. Luckily for me I had my school Id card but every other person were arrested and a bail of 15k was been demanded for

The essence of writing this article is to inform those of us in the city of Lagos never to dull yourself whenever you see a Danfo bus moving slowly towards you... I mean when such occurs run as fast as you can or else you will be arrested and if not bailed with 10k and above you will serve a jail term for nothing...

This is not a joke.. It's real

Note: The bus in the picture is the evil bus they use for their evil deeds

Re: Be Aware Of The Nigeria Police... by veacea: 2:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Too bad. The country is heading for a dangerous destination.
Re: Be Aware Of The Nigeria Police... by Deepfreezer(m): 3:23am On Sep 24, 2016
The earlier Nigeria is restructured and harnessed the better for everyone
Re: Be Aware Of The Nigeria Police... by Rekyz(m): 3:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Nigeria Police FORCE!
Re: Be Aware Of The Nigeria Police... by sekundosekundo: 4:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Rekyz:
Nigeria Police FORCE!
Taking things by FORCE from Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Resurfaces In New Video; Says I’m In A Happy State, Good Health / House Of Reps Suspends Jibrin for 180 days / House Suspends Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.