Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Have You Had An Encounter With Nigerian "SARS" Police, They Are Demons - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Had An Encounter With Nigerian "SARS" Police, They Are Demons (638 Views)

An Encounter With A Lady In The Bus. / Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag / Are DEMONS This Real And Powerful!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had An Encounter With Nigerian "SARS" Police, They Are Demons by Orgasmgush(f): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2016
I promise you that after hearing this ordeal, you will be amazed. My brother chatted me yesterday on palmchat, we spoke at length. He said he and his boss and a family friend went out and were harassed by the Sars, they called them criminals because at the point of unlawful search noticed no one had a identity card. My brother said they just left the house to show a friend a land. They said a lot of jargon and threatened to shoot my brother, after an hour of begging, they were released. When will this rubbish end. Poor are killed by them daily, where do we turn to?

Re: Have You Had An Encounter With Nigerian "SARS" Police, They Are Demons by nzeobi(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2016
If you want to see people been skinned alife then visit any of their detention centers.

They don't even take people to court, their own court is their back yard where they just go and execute.
Re: Have You Had An Encounter With Nigerian "SARS" Police, They Are Demons by seunlayi(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2016
I don't pray of having any encounter with them either on the right side or left side of the law, those people are beast

1 Like

Re: Have You Had An Encounter With Nigerian "SARS" Police, They Are Demons by sainttwist1(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2016
seunlayi:
I don't pray of having any encounter with them either on the right side or left side of the law, those people are beast
Amen bro.......including their brothers anti-cultism, anti-kidnapping etc.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had An Encounter With Nigerian "SARS" Police, They Are Demons by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2016
Not just SARS but entire Nigeria police.

The new IGP is doing good but not enough to reorient them that police don't have right to kill. .... However bring the person to justice.
They should always remember rules of engagement.
Re: Have You Had An Encounter With Nigerian "SARS" Police, They Are Demons by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2016
the way they harassed my elder sister because of tinted glass was bad and she had tinted permit
Re: Have You Had An Encounter With Nigerian "SARS" Police, They Are Demons by Adeoba10(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2016
God in HIS infinite mercy will not let me to have any issue with them. I hate them with passion. Always carrying gun with paper cellotape upandan, intimidating ppl.
How can you arrest someone asking her where she got her TINKO (preserved meat mostly from d north) supply from

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu’s Latest Photo Leaves Fans In Shock / 15 Real-life People With Unbelievable Superpowers / Moderators, Hello.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.