Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos (28983 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
Likewise, people turn out in large numbers to watch a WWE wrestling match even though the outcome has already been predetermined wink
your analogy is warped bro. You can't compare entertainment with a religious activity. Accept it's a miracle and bless God rather than we being at loggerheads over its authenticity.

As for me, I'm happy for the healed woman smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by bbconte: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
if anyone can do that,why don't you go to a foreign country and pull that kind of crowd that filled the stadium..........or you do your own in your own state......what you don't have or you can't do,don't criticise or argue.you only critisise or argue what you can do or have done. Am not T.B JOSHUA fan but I respect his anointing.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Weah96: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
Likewise, people turn out in large numbers to watch a WWE wrestling match even though the outcome has already been predetermined wink

I know adults who purchase the PPVs for $64 when they come on. Meanwhile, the actors choreograph all of their moves.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by kogistar: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sunglass20:
This is just one of the Many Miracles and people are already very angry about it. I beg make u no kill yourself if you come begin hear others o. JESUS IS ALIVE, WITH HIM, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! IF YOU BELIEVE, YOU SHALL RECEIVE! THANK YOU JESUS.
who told u Jesus is using him for all these miracles?
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Weah96:

I know adults who purchase the PPVs for $64 when they come on. Meanwhile, the actors choreograph all of their moves.
That is precisely correct. SCOAN = entertainment.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
your analogy is warped bro. You can't compare entertainment with a religious activity. Accept it's a miracle and bless God rather than we being at loggerheads over its authenticity.

As for me, I'm happy for the healed woman smiley
They are exactly the same. The made up events that fools the willingly gullible is entertainment for the wise ... wink

I'm happy for the woman and the money she collected in playing her role.

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
cool Christianity and Fake Miracles - like BREAD AND BUTTER cool

5 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by promise10: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iseoluwani:

So no hospital to confirm the story na
church
Mitchew
See how im face be!

Even if it is said to be confirmed in the hospital, if you don't believe this as stated in the op nothing will make you to believe under the condition you requested.

Because you will still have some questions to ask; what if they staged it? What if the doctor lies? What if the medical evidences were faked with the doctors help? What if the hospital is a christian hospital?

Just wake up!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by funkyfella: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Why where there no doctors to confirm that this woman had difficulty walking. Why so much deceit, if I truly believed I could heal the disabled and I knew there were atheist and other religious people that doubted me, would I not call in a group of respectable scientist to confirm my patient is sick before I heal him. Since this would be the only way to make sure it was real and not a trick. But in this case there is no doctors report to go on, only hearsay. Don't you think it is strange that no miracle has ever been conducted under the scrutiny of scientist. Nigerians open your eyes abeg.
Dear brother, calm your nerves. Believe it or not TB Joshua's healings are real. I had a colleague condemned for dead by doctors at First Rivers Medical in PH. He had liver failure, couldn't pee or stool. Swollen stomach n all. I was at the hospital to see where they used a tube to suck out fluid from his stomach. God used TB Joshua to heal him and restored his wealth much more than before. Don't fight what you don't understand. Investigate more....

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
They are exactly the same. The made up events that fools the willingly gullible is entertainment for the wise ... wink

I'm happy for the woman and the money she collected in playing her role.
you have inalienable right to believe whatsoever you deem befitting smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
you have inalienable right to believe whatsoever you deem befitting smiley
Likewise, it is your choice to be fooled by the hilarious nonsensities of get-rich-by-tricks pastors grin

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool Christianity and Fake Miracles - like BREAD AND BUTTER cool
Nope, do not judge the whole religion based on a few fake pastors OR do you want to rest of the world to consider you as a drug dealer because a couple of Nigerians were caught in Asia smuggling drugs??
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
Likewise, it is your choice to be fooled by the hilarious nonsensities of get-rich-by-tricks pastors grin
I'm unfazed by your choice of words bro... However, there's no gainsaying atheism is characterized by hypocrisy. Don't tell me you haven't heard stories of witches and native doctors. You believed them hook, line and sinker but would question the works of God.

Hypocrisy has never been so obvious grin
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
I'm unfazed by your choice of words bro... However, there's no gainsaying atheism is characterized by hypocrisy. Don't tell me you haven't heard stories of witches and native doctors. You believed them hook, line and sinker but would question the works of God.

Hypocrisy has never been so obvious grin
Point out to a single post of mine that shows my belief in witches and wizards.
TBJ is a glorified 'wizard' and I enjoy the entertainment he brings and even more the people that get fooled by it grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Iseoluwani: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

See how im face be!

Even if it is said to be confirmed in the hospital, if you don't believe this as stated in the op nothing will make you to believe under the condition you requested.

Because you will still have some questions to ask; what if they staged it? What if the doctor lies? What if the medical evidences were faked with the doctors help? What if the hospital is a christian hospital?

Just wake up!

Guy u miss road?
Must u comment on my post

The other day. A so called female pastor on Emmanuel tv said she delivered someone, she herself wey need deliverance, she said she z casting demon out by spraying perfume that was done by tb Joshua. All this them fake minister

And because you are spiritually dead you can't differentiate between real deliverance n a fake one.
I don't have time for you because you have been brainwashed washed by all this get delivered fake churches

PS: GO N READ THE TRUMPHANT CHURCH BY KENNETH E. HAGIN.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Greatzeus(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Why where there no doctors to confirm that this woman had difficulty walking. Why so much deceit, if I truly believed I could heal the disabled and I knew there were atheist and other religious people that doubted me, would I not call in a group of respectable scientist to confirm my patient is sick before I heal him. Since this would be the only way to make sure it was real and not a trick. But in this case there is no doctors report to go on, only hearsay. Don't you think it is strange that no miracle has ever been conducted under the scrutiny of scientist. Nigerians open your eyes abeg.
Lenny you are wrong,no matter what you do,those who dont want to believe,will never believe. Jesus did so many miracles yet many refused to believe,he healed Lazarus who had died 4 days ago,many sympathizers were there and saw it but still wouldn't believe. John 12:37 " But though he had done so many miracles before them,yet they believed not on him".
Forget about the atheist,God doesn't need their approval, neither that of any man,He remains God.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Bandeco(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laye!

I want to see TB Joshua grow an amputated leg back to normal
or
Cure a certified HIV patient. Doctors will be on ground to confirm the persons status and retest the person after oga TB Joshua must have performed his magic.

Unless I can independently verify this to things. For now he is just a con artist

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
Nope, do not judge the whole religion based on a few fake pastors OR do you want to rest of the world to consider you as a drug dealer because a couple of Nigerians were caught in Asia smuggling drugs??

cool [size=18pt]EVERY MIRACLE IS FAKE SINCE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MIRACLE[/size] cool

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Bandeco(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

Yea, of course! Anyone can do this. Even darwkins right? Hope to see you and all your atheists do this?

This is the ONLY way you can expose your foolishness!

You wish you could make it unreal, but that's not working. There is NOTHING you can do about it!!

As for spirituality of miracles, this is just the beginning. It is the simplest way of leading people out of the delusion of the impossibility of miracles.

Just go and enjoy your delusion!
Sorry bro!
I am not sure if you made a valid point.

This "miracle" can be performed by anyone including me and you. . I see no difference between this and a nollywood movie.

I want to see TB Joshua grow an amputated leg back to normal
or
Cure a certified HIV patient. Doctors will be on ground to confirm the persons status and retest the person after oga TB Joshua must have performed his magic.

Unless I can independently verify this two things. For now he is just a con artist
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

cool EVERY MIRACLE IS FAKE SINCE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MIRACLE cool
Yes, that is a fair point. No religion can prove any of their claimed stories.

PS: I can read your post in regular sized fonts. Enlarging them is unnecessary.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Bandeco(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

You guys can't cease amazing me in your delusion.

God is NOT bothered of your unbelief, your unbelief simply has NO effect on his reality. So, he is not allowing miracles to happen, so that you guys can see how deluded you are. He doesn't care about your belief system!

This only exposes your delusion the more! Even if he involves doctors in this, will that still make it clear enough for you people to believe? Because even if he involves a doctor, you guys still have some questions to ask to make you look bright to yourself.

What if he bribes the doctors? What if it was staged? What if she lied for jesus? What if she just wanted to deceive people? What if.....what if......and what if....? These are the kinds of questions most of you will still ask if doctors were involved.

The worst thing you can do is to wish that it is unreal, which is just a mere wishful thinking. So sit down and expect more testimonies.
You want me to believe in a miracle.? Let Joshua or any other self-proclaimed man of God grow an amputated leg to normal

What miracle can be more believable than this!

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Bandeco(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

Does that stop miracles from happening??

How does that make the billions, if not trillions of claims of miracles false?

It is undeniable that more than billion of people who have ever lived and are living has claimed miracles, then if there is nothing like miracles it means that the probability of the reality of miracles claimed by these billions of people is ZERO. Imagine that!

Billions of people testifying about miracle, and ALL OF THESE billions of these miracles claims are false. Imagine how it sounds!
Any video of any of the "billions of miracle" , of an amputated leg grow back to normal?? I will want to view
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:

Point out to a single post of mine that shows my belief in witches and wizards.
TBJ is a glorified 'wizard' and I enjoy the entertainment he brings and even more the people that get fooled by it grin grin
whether such post is documented on nairaland is less of my concerns. You do hear'em and you believe'em
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Bandeco(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jesuobu:
Good one but it's God who heals not TB Joshua undecided
God doesn't grow the leg of amputees
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by SeeUrLife: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

how many doctors & scientists were there when Jesus healed d sick??
Replace ur mentality wit God's word & get understanding!!!!
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
whether such post is documented on nairaland is less of my concerns. You do hear'em and you believe'em
Well, you are the one making that assertion about me without proof .... just like you believe TBJ's "miracle healing" without any proof .... grin grin

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by SeeUrLife: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bandeco:
Den u really don't know God well enough!!! Get understanding!!!
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
Yes, that is a fair point. No religion can prove any of their claimed stories.

PS: I can read your post in regular sized fonts. Enlarging them is unnecessary.

cool [size=38pt]NO VEX[/size] cool
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
Well, you are the one making that assertion about me without proof .... just like you believe TBJ's "miracle healing" without any proof .... grin grin
lolz. Is that your best shot at covering up? cheesy
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Bandeco(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
SeeUrLife:

Den u really don't know God well enough!!!
Get understanding!!!
True!

Your god has been in hiding since man created him.

Anywonder why ur god require you (man) to defend and assert his existence
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bandeco:

Yeah but He makes those even without limb(i.e leg and hand) to prosper. For example, Nick Vujicic doesn't have leg and hand but does things that even those with limbs can't do.

Remember how our full able men went to the Olympics but could only bring home a bronze but our disabled contegents went to the paralympics and brought home eight gold. That's to tell you there is ability in every disability and everyone is special in the sight of God, leg or no leg.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Bandeco(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jesuobu:
Yeah but He makes those even without limb(i.e leg and hand) to prosper. For example, Nick Vujicic doesn't have leg and hand but does things that even those with limbs can't do.

Remember how our full able men went to the Olympics but could only bring home a bronze but our disabled contegents went to the paralympics and brought home eight gold. That's to tell you there is ability in every disability and everyone is special in the sight of God, leg or no leg.
You missed the point of discussion

But,

I am glad u agree God doesn't/can't grow the leg of amputees. Hence God is limited, I can conclusively say he doesn't perform any miracle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.