Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Mr Shy Episode 1,2,3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr Shy Episode 1,2,3 (940 Views)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Mr Shy (COMPLETE STORY) / Mr Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Shy Episode 1,2,3 by Sirlegendy(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Episode 1
I am by name Usman Moses aka Sirlegendy,
This happened to me while we were in benue
start, but truly we came from kogi state is
igala-mela odolu.
My mum was a lecturer while my dad was
working in fct so he will only come home when
he is chanced.
But at school i can nerver relate with girls which
uptill now i can’t really tell why am like that.
Common playing with girl is a very big problem
for me.
To Be Continued
Mr. Shy ep2
I don't actualy know why am too shy, or is it because i don't have female sinblings? It came to a time that i started having feelings for them but could not tell them as the spirit of shyness is still in me. One day while my driver was taking me home i asked him a question concerning the issue of me beign shy in telling girls i love them. And the driver who took me like his own brother told me that i should not be shy nor afraid, that as we both are of the same age that there is nothing that they can do to me, that the only thing that they can do is to say no, that they can't beat or insult me. I thanked him but inside me, what he just told me look so impossible. Where do i start it from? How do i tell the girl? What if she started insulting me? What if she started shouting to draw people's attention? Shaii i can't oooo To be continued....

Mr. Shy ep3
We qot home and my mum came home before us as she was saying she only went to work to sign a document, that she don't have class to attend to. Our maid brought my food and as i was eating my mum asked me about schools, and she started going through my note book. I finish my food and went to my room to take a nap. But when i qot there i could not sleep as i was thinking about what our driver told me on the way, as his words could not get out of my brain till night came and sleep took it away from me. _________________________ I was seen on the school field playing with Nancy as we were both enjoying each other, at times i will wrap her in my arms and accidentially touch her br**st but she didn't complain and the same time we were eating snacks. We got up from the field and headed to the school toilet but i don't realy know what we are going there to do she started pulling her clothes and she asked me to pull mine. I was about doing what she says till i felt somebody shaking my body and i woke up to see our maid in front of me and she says that i should go and bath that am almost late for school. Gosh!! Its a dream. To be continued....

Click http://afriland.ga/forum/topic/story-mr-shy/ To read full copy

(1) (Reply)

What Farafina Really Wants / How To Buy Zugacoin / No One Is Liking Or Commenting On My Stories. How Am I Supposed To Do Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.