Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (1212 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. / Why You Should Meditate On God's Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2016
D

1 Like

Re: D by ITbomb(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Genesis 6 tells us about how the sons of God (fallen angels) came upon earth and corrupted the earth, then there appear Noah, faithful and blameless in the midst of wickedness. Same with Abraham etc

God gave man the gift of freewill and they chose evil.
The children of Abraham were consistently the only people who still held on to the light of the true God. God didn't just choose or pick them, He saw their faithfulness and like in the case of Abraham Gen 18:19, there was a guarantee that he will teach his children as well.

So from the only people that held on to the true light when all around was evil, there arose teachers and prophet to take this light to all creatures all over the world
Re: D by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2016
ITbomb:
Genesis 6 tells us about how the sons of God (fallen angels) came upon earth and corrupted the earth, then there appear Noah, faithful and blameless in the midst of wickedness. Same with Abraham etc

God gave man the gift of freewill and they chose evil.
The children of Abraham were consistently the only people who still held on to the light of the true God. God didn't just choose or pick them, He saw their faithfulness and like in the case of Abraham Gen 18:19, there was a guarantee that he will teach his children as well.

So from the only people that held on to the true light when all around was evil, there arose teachers and prophet to take this light to all creatures all over the world
So you're are trying to tell me that out of everybody in the planet, only Abraham pleased God. Assuming this even makes sense why where the Israelite not sent on missionary journeys to spread the word of God.
Re: D by felixomor: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Despite all the branches of Christianity and there various contradictions with one another, one thing is universal among almost all of them. And that is that God loves all of humanity equally and wants all of us to be in union with him.
Now this universally acceptable persona of God will lead me to my question. If God loves all of humanity equally and wants all of us to be with him. Why did God only pick prophets among the Israelites, why did he choose to inspire only people from a certain part of the world and leave the rest in darkness, completely absent from his holy word?
Because if God truly loved all of humanity equally he would have picked prophets from all over the world and inspired them all at the same time so they would be able to convert souls to him, but we know from biblical and historical account that God did not do this, rather he kept only to the Israelite and the biblical God was not known around the world until the missionary journeys after the death of Christ. So my question is why? Why is there no prophet ebuka in the holy scriptures? Or prophet Tolu? Why is there no Biblical tablet or scroll found on the other five continents that are in perfect synce with each other?
Christians please answer.

And who tells u God has never used prophets from Africa and all other Continents?
Where did u learn that from?

Just asking
Re: D by Ranchhoddas: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

And who tells u God has never used prophets from Africa and all other Continents?

Just asking
Wetin be their names?
Re: D by felixomor: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Wetin be their names?

A question begging another question. Sorry please answer if u want to answer.
Or just observe grin
At least I asked first.
Re: D by Ranchhoddas: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

A question begging another question. Sorry please answer if u want to answer.
Or just observe grin
At least I asked first.
No there are no African prophets in the Bible. If you think otherwise, tell us their names?
Re: D by felixomor: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No there are no African prophets in the Bible. If you think otherwise, tell us their names?

Bros, Please go and study your bible very well. And then read my question.
I am not in the mood to give any free tutorials today and at the end the tutorial will be swept under the carpet as if the person who needed it knew it before.

If u read the Bible well, i can assure u. U wont av Asked such question.

U may just observe and allow the original op to answer it.
cool
Re: D by Ranchhoddas: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

Bros, Please go and study your bible very well. And then read my question.
I am not in the mood to give any free tutorials today and at the end the tutorial will be swept under the carpet as if the person who needed it knew it before.

If u read the Bible well, i can assure u. U wont av Asked such question.

U may just observe and allow the original op to answer it.
cool
No problem. Just tell me chapters where I'll see them; Emeka, Kunle and Kwame.
Re: D by felixomor: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No problem. Just tell me chapters where I'll see them; Emeka, Kunle and Kwame.

Nah
Re: D by Ranchhoddas: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

Nah
You know the OP is right!
Re: D by felixomor: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Then the more reason u will keep quiet and allow him to answer.
Re: D by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

Just asking
See question undecided do I have a different bible. If not then please tell me where there is a prophet from another continent in the bible.
Re: D by promise10: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

Just asking
The guys delusion is TOO MUCH.

He claims to be an adult but still doesn't think like an adult. It so shameful!
Re: D by promise10: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What the hell is right with the OP??

Anyway, I don't try to refute senseless thread like this, because it is baseless that I have nothing to refute.
Re: D by felixomor: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

See question undecided do I have a different bible. If not then please tell me where there is a prophet from another continent in the bible.

And if i show u? What will u do?
Re: D by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

And if i show u? What will u do?
Show me na wink
Re: D by Ranchhoddas: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

What the hell is right with the OP??

Anyway, I don't try to refute senseless thread like this, because it is baseless that I have nothing to refute.

If you could, you would have.
Re: D by felixomor: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

Show me na wink

U must first promise something.
Re: D by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

Re: D by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

Guy which kin pre-intimacy be this. Just tell me where in the Bible there's a prophet from another continent spreading the word of God in another continent before the death of Jesus.
Re: D by felixomor: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

Guy which kin pre-intimacy be this. Just tell me where in the Bible there's a prophet from another continent spreading the word of God in another continent before the death of Jesus.

Hehehehe, some people are beginning to modify their passage by themselves under our very own nose....... shocked
Re: D by raphieMontella: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Despite all the branches of Christianity and there various contradictions with one another, one thing is universal among almost all of them. And that is that God loves all of humanity equally and wants all of us to be in union with him.
Now this universally acceptable persona of God will lead me to my question. If God loves all of humanity equally and wants all of us to be with him. Why did God only pick prophets among the Israelites, why did he choose to inspire only people from a certain part of the world and leave the rest in darkness, completely absent from his holy word?
Because if God truly loved all of humanity equally he would have picked prophets from all over the world and inspired them all at the same time so they would be able to convert souls to him, but we know from biblical and historical account that God did not do this, rather he kept only to the Israelite and the biblical God was not known around the world until the missionary journeys after the death of Christ. So my question is why? Why is there no prophet ebuka in the holy scriptures? Or prophet Tolu? Why is there no Biblical tablet or scroll found on the other five continents that are in perfect synce with each other?
Christians please answer.
two religions cannot originate from two distinct places...
Re: D by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

two religions cannot originate from two distinct places...
Ah cheesy but that is applying logic to the situation. According to theist God exist and he wants us to be in Union with him so we don't end up in hell. So that means he would have inspired prophets from all the habited continents to spread his word like he did with the Israelites. And he would have done this before the death of Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Makes Church Members Strip Naked And Masturbate Right Inside His Church / Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This / Naked Mermaid With Webbed Toes Found Near Lake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.