Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My First Week As Teacher - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My First Week As Teacher (18793 Views)

Earn Up To N50,000 A Week As A Driver Ambassador With Taxify Abuja / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Week As Teacher by felipemadero(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
sammysunny88:
"It's an ERROR to be so intelligent, knowledgeable, talented, charismatic and educated with 1st class & 2nd class degrees, yet your BANK ACCOUNT is EMPTY" Lols

Some people prefer to search for job for 2, 3, 4 to 5 years and they think nothing wrong with that. And they see starting up a business as difficult task. People work for 25 to 35 years and retire broke and wretched, which is not normal.

Economy is on a recession, workers haven't receive their salaries for months and people still keep searching for government work. The population of unemployed Youths is on the rise with every batch that passes out of the NYSC scheme and there is no white collar jobs.

And someone comes to me and say,Sam! invest N3,200 in this network business and start earning money every month and I said, "bros move, all na scam" that I cannot talk, I cannot see people and I cannot hawk. Then I see people making real money from it, getting alerts. But I keep saying na fake, na lie and I keep bribing someone to get a government job that the salary is #25,000 which is not constant and the person keep making money from me all in the name of helping me get a job but at the end of the day I did not get the job. And I now sat down to calculate how much I have spend searching for a job of #25,000 as a salary because I want my name to be in government pay roll and put on suit every morning then and I realized that I have spend #180,000. Then I now asked myself a question why didn't I give that business a try?

Leveraging is the different between WORK HARD and WORK SMART. Work hard 2 earn salary & create income. Wen u work & earn salary, ur income grow linearly but wen u ar creating wealth by leveraging, ur income grows exponentially. Also when u work 4 som1, u hav no tim freedom, bt wen u leverages, u hav total tim freedom. Wen u work as salary earner, money stops wen wrk stops bt wen u leverage,income keeps coming. There4 it is left 4 u 2 think deep & choose btwn earning salary and leveraging. Leverage is the profit you make on the efforts of others. The richest men in this world make their money through the POWER OF LEVERAGING.(Network business).

To be rich is HARD, to be poor is very simple and free of charge You are the one to make your choice.

Behind Every GREAT idea, there are people saying it won't work, and these are people depend on the government for job but fail to think "what if it works?"

WHAT IF U THINK IT WILL NOT WORK AND WHAT IF IT WORK;
The queue to the ATM machine was something else because we all wanted to withdraw money. Although there was another machine beside it, nobody moved towards the second machine. We had about 25 people on one single queue.
When my sis & I got there, I also went to queue but she asked one of the customers what was wrong with the other machine. "I don't know", he said, '... but somebody said there is no money in it'.
After listening to that 'somebody' tale, my sis told me to move straight to the machine everyone neglected and inserted my card. Lo and behold, the same machine 'somebody' said would not work, dispensed the sum of N25,000.
As we were walking away like
a magician, others who saw some cash I had withdrawn
broke away from the initial queue and rushed to that machine.
Why did I tell you this experience?
1. People don't get something they need from somewhere because they refused to try.
2. People refused to try because 'somebody' somewhere said it won't work.
3 The somebody somewhere may be an old authority who doesn't believe in evolution.
4. People won't take steps to do what others don't do because of the 'what if it doesn't work?' question.
5. People ask this question because they don't want to take risks.
6. Those who don't take the risk of checking if the other machine is working will remain on the long queue and may not even get what they need eventually. Meaning achieving in 2hrs what they could have achieved in 2min.
7. When a pacesetter comes and succeeds after 'chesting' the criticisms, others break ranks and follow him.
Therefore, stop believing 'the somebody' that asks 'what if it doesn't work?'
Ask another question: 'What if it works?'
Never allow anybody to discourage you

If you have not learn how to make money even while sleeping, you will work until you die. Networking business, the only option that will tell you how possible it is to be sleeping and making money. That is, if you are with the right company. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication let's talk about business that works that you will start with just #3,200 and within a year or two, you will start counting millions and doesn't disturb your other work.

Re: My First Week As Teacher by funnynation(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
islamics:

Please is there vacancy? Though I am not too good with Corel draw but good with excel and word.
Go there.. There is a post for you if you can survive the interview but if you don't know how to use excel while preparing result sheet and how to use corel to design.. Just ''forgerit''. Though you can try..
Re: My First Week As Teacher by adekson3shizo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
sammysunny88:
"It's an ERROR to be so intelligent, knowledgeable, talented, charismatic and educated with 1st class & 2nd class degrees, yet your BANK ACCOUNT is EMPTY" Lols

Some people prefer to search for job for 2, 3, 4 to 5 years and they think nothing wrong with that. And they see starting up a business as difficult task. People work for 25 to 35 years and retire broke and wretched, which is not normal.

Economy is on a recession, workers haven't receive their salaries for months and people still keep searching for government work. The population of unemployed Youths is on the rise with every batch that passes out of the NYSC scheme and there is no white collar jobs.

And someone comes to me and say,Sam! invest N3,200 in this network business and start earning money every month and I said, "bros move, all na scam" that I cannot talk, I cannot see people and I cannot hawk. Then I see people making real money from it, getting alerts. But I keep saying na fake, na lie and I keep bribing someone to get a government job that the salary is #25,000 which is not constant and the person keep making money from me all in the name of helping me get a job but at the end of the day I did not get the job. And I now sat down to calculate how much I have spend searching for a job of #25,000 as a salary because I want my name to be in government pay roll and put on suit every morning then and I realized that I have spend #180,000. Then I now asked myself a question why didn't I give that business a try?

Leveraging is the different between WORK HARD and WORK SMART. Work hard 2 earn salary & create income. Wen u work & earn salary, ur income grow linearly but wen u ar creating wealth by leveraging, ur income grows exponentially. Also when u work 4 som1, u hav no tim freedom, bt wen u leverages, u hav total tim freedom. Wen u work as salary earner, money stops wen wrk stops bt wen u leverage,income keeps coming. There4 it is left 4 u 2 think deep & choose btwn earning salary and leveraging. Leverage is the profit you make on the efforts of others. The richest men in this world make their money through the POWER OF LEVERAGING.(Network business).

To be rich is HARD, to be poor is very simple and free of charge You are the one to make your choice.

Behind Every GREAT idea, there are people saying it won't work, and these are people depend on the government for job but fail to think "what if it works?"

WHAT IF U THINK IT WILL NOT WORK AND WHAT IF IT WORK;
The queue to the ATM machine was something else because we all wanted to withdraw money. Although there was another machine beside it, nobody moved towards the second machine. We had about 25 people on one single queue.
When my sis & I got there, I also went to queue but she asked one of the customers what was wrong with the other machine. "I don't know", he said, '... but somebody said there is no money in it'.
After listening to that 'somebody' tale, my sis told me to move straight to the machine everyone neglected and inserted my card. Lo and behold, the same machine 'somebody' said would not work, dispensed the sum of N25,000.
As we were walking away like
a magician, others who saw some cash I had withdrawn
broke away from the initial queue and rushed to that machine.
Why did I tell you this experience?
1. People don't get something they need from somewhere because they refused to try.
2. People refused to try because 'somebody' somewhere said it won't work.
3 The somebody somewhere may be an old authority who doesn't believe in evolution.
4. People won't take steps to do what others don't do because of the 'what if it doesn't work?' question.
5. People ask this question because they don't want to take risks.
6. Those who don't take the risk of checking if the other machine is working will remain on the long queue and may not even get what they need eventually. Meaning achieving in 2hrs what they could have achieved in 2min.
7. When a pacesetter comes and succeeds after 'chesting' the criticisms, others break ranks and follow him.
Therefore, stop believing 'the somebody' that asks 'what if it doesn't work?'
Ask another question: 'What if it works?'
Never allow anybody to discourage you

If you have not learn how to make money even while sleeping, you will work until you die. Networking business, the only option that will tell you how possible it is to be sleeping and making money. That is, if you are with the right company. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication let's talk about business that works that you will start with just #3,200 and within a year or two, you will start counting millions and doesn't disturb your other work.
Re: My First Week As Teacher by adekson3shizo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
sammysunny88:
I can introduce to networke marketing business that pays very well without buying and selling. No target to meet, no time limit, no monthly purchase of product, no stress, no rush and is very real. The company gives out awards to over 600 distributors twice a year ( may and November) and they monetize their awards. First award~ 700k second award~N2.8m third award~N5m fourth award~N6m fifth award~N9m sixth award~N20m. And all this can be achieve if u bcome the member of the company with just #3,200 as ur registration. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with full details of this company.
Re: My First Week As Teacher by DebbieSean(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
anochuko01:

I'm sure students pay about 25K for tuition alone....coz the students' suit alone costs 10K, and most of them are wearing it already....so its definitely not a small school.
As much as I like teaching, its not something I wanna do as a profession.
I'ld love to be in the field.
Eiya, I understand. Just be do it till you get something better. A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush....#myopinion
Re: My First Week As Teacher by Chinks(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
The workload is just too much.... but halve loaf is better than none anyway. I teach in a private school in Minna and the highest period(s) I have is just three in a week.... 32k per month. I'm still praying for a higher ground anyway. my main aim is to lecture in the university and climb to rank of a professor. I'm moving!

1 Like

Re: My First Week As Teacher by iSpread(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
TEACHING is a nice career. it all depends how effective and efficient your MAPS are drawn
Re: My First Week As Teacher by MistaBabz: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
funnynation:
are u good in practical aspect? Core x6, excel and word
Yes I am
Re: My First Week As Teacher by Seun4FastLoans(f): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
sammysunny88:
I can introduce to networke marketing business that pays very well without buying and selling. No target to meet, no time limit, no monthly purchase of product, no stress, no rush and is very real. The company gives out awards to over 600 distributors twice a year ( may and November) and they monetize their awards. First award~ 700k second award~N2.8m third award~N5m fourth award~N6m fifth award~N9m sixth award~N20m. And all this can be achieve if u bcome the member of the company with just #3,200 as ur registration. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with full details of this company.

What business are you talking about and what's your location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agricultural Enginering Companies In Nigeria / It Certification From The British Computer Society Equivalent To Bsc From Uk / OpenAI (ChatGPT) Sacks Sam Altman (CEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.