Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This (52623 Views)

I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Cannonleo(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2016
they wanted to know if she excelled at mathematics at all
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by TheSCRYPT: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Larablink:
me, I'm nice oh.

Imagine ordering for iPhone 7 and getting 7 iPhone 1's. Perhaps, it's karma.

But you should still be nice. tongue
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by HyDef(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2016
larmu:
Yu gi oh! Combine d two phones and get a massive monster with 5000 attack points and 5000 defense points...classic yu gi oh move

Hehe, I miss Yu-Gi-Oh! Still have some cards at home.

But really, the person has a sense of humour. :p And a free Yu-Gi-Oh card too!
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by larmu(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
HyDef:

Hehe, I miss Yu-Gi-Oh! Still have some cards at home.

But really, the person has a sense of humour. :p And a free Yu-Gi-Oh card too!
Seriously,the card just killed it,one of Jaden's killer moves
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by habsydiamond(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Na mathematical delivering be this ooo. Since them no get Iphone7 dem come add Iphone3 and Iphone4 togeda to make it Iphone7. The seller na genius ooo. Nice one.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by tinziemaine(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
ABA BOYS IN CHINA,GIVE ME SEAT
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Ruthym(f): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
shikenna... 3+4=7

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... / TECNO W4: Tecno's First Marshmallow Phone / Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.