Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics (53137 Views)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by contactmorak: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2016
An Italian diplomat is divorcing his wife over her affair with a Kenyan university student, according to a report in Standard Media Newspaper, Kenya.

The student, who allegedly dropped out of college, now accuses the diplomat’s wife of misusing him sexually, before dumping him without delivering on the lavish, easy life she had reportedly promised.

Mario Margiotta, an international agricultural economist in Kenya, but who has since relocated to Egypt, filed divorce papers at the High Court Family Division in Nairobi and names the university student, Billy Graham Olang, as the reason for their divorce.

Mario offered Olang Sh7 million (about 22 million Naira) to leave his wife alone, but turned it down because he loved her.

Mario claims Olang had a three-year affair with his wife, Nathalie Amiot, who allegedly convinced the student of applied statistics to quit university. In exchange, she is said to have promised him a lavish life, including capital for a business of his choice to be funded by proceeds from the sale of a Sh26 million flat in France.

Mario and Nathalie dated and married in France. They have one child, an 18-year-old son. Since 2011, they have been residents of Kenya, where their son attends high school.

Olang filed an affidavit at the Family Division of the High Court on July 2, 2016, seeking to be enjoined in the divorce case.

See also: Italian gave me Sh7 million to leave his wife - Kenyan university student
In his affidavit Olang swears that: “Having learned of the divorce case filed on behalf of Mario Margiotta, in which he mentions me in writing by my full official name, and accuses Nathalie Amiot of a romantic relationship with me as a ground for divorce because of infidelity, I wish to exercise my constitutional right to be heard, explain myself and participate as a party in the legal proceeding in court.”

Olang claims he met Nathalie in Mombasa in 2011. “I had visited an aunt, and met her at a social event. She is the one who approached me and we started an affair,” states Olang, adding that Nathalie, who had already separated from her husband, sent him money to travel and be with her in Mombasa every weekend.

“After a year of travelling every weekend to Mombasa, I was so tired and could not manage it anymore, so Nathalie travelled to Maseno, and I took her to my mother’s house where she lived for three months.”

Nathalie relocated to Mombasa after she sold the apartment in France. But travelling from Maseno to Mombasa apparently affected his studies.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/italian-diplomat-offers-university.html

2 Likes

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by contactmorak: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2016
hmm

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by saintfellow(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
mayb the husband cant perform sexually. so she find solace on a big black kondo. lol

25 Likes

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2016
U don't mean it?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by 9ja4show: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2016
That's why its not too safe to marry someone you are too older than.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by LuvU2: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2016
9ja4show:
That's why its not too safe to marry someone you are too older than.
Thats whar many old papies marrying hotties dnt know. Its not by how much u have.
Women need youthful partners as much as men smiley

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by contactmorak: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2016
LuvU2:
Thats whar many old papies marrying hotties dnt know. Its not by how much u have.

So what age difference is ideal for lovers to get married?

2 Likes

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Smellymouth: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Olang, the man give you #22 million naira to leave him wife and you REJECT the MILLIONS?

204 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by veekid(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jesu mio
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chai see as the boy just mumu. How could he say No. Wen no be fresh puna dey involved. Just see Im life now

You mean he saw 22 million on a platter of gold and refused it. I lack words for him

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by soberdrunk(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin dem suppose attach this student name to the word "dumb", as in if you google "dumb" hin picture suppose show................ angry angry

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by idupaul: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Interesting but also alarming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by QuietHammer(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
See the idiot o. You were offered a whooping N22m to leave another man's legally married wife but you turned it down claiming to be in love. What a mor.on

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by DozieInc(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
That guy na capital letter FOOL, he just misused himself.

*school, he didnt go again

*promises, he didnt get ( all promise cancelled)

*N22m, he didnt get.

She only assisted him in disorganising his life.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by biggz82: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Where d woman dey i won friend her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm still confused as to why the Olang guy rejected the N22 million

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
D
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by doskie(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Epic! Abeg who don beat stage 20 for 3d chess?

11 Likes

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by holyfather(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
LuvU2:

The women that go for such oldies should be blamed.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Talk2Bella(f): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
This in all shades of wrong

I pity the husband and son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Memphis357(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Black man's prick dey sweet naaaaaa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
I trust my naija brothers, they will collect the money, and kwantinue lashing the guy's wife on a big boy parole. Like if you are a sharp naija guy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by namuguibe(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chai - Mandingo don dig the old punáni well well!

1 Like

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by BE811APP: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin

He Fell in love with an old woman..

and it affected his studies bcuz he travelled every weekend for sex angry sad

What will he tell his future kids..

I dropped out bcuz of shinning congo grin cheesy

Silly Guy!!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by chubbygal(f): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
No be me talk am oooo! Dirty minds guess what ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Yeligray(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
IF IT WHERE TO BE ME. I WON'T END MY MARRIAGE CUZ WAT I WILL GAIN FROM MY WIFE IS MUCH MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD AND THE MONEY SHE OFFERED WILL FINISH SUMDAY.
Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
LuvU2:

You're hung up on sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
kenya and bad news be like 5 and6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.