Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans (55976 Views)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Flexherbal(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Helen Paul is a comedian, singer and actress from Nigeria.She is best known as a stand-up comedian and popularly known as Tatafo.

Her style is quirky and spontaneous, and her petite stature and voice range make her sound like a child.

She took to her Instagram page, to show how well organised " Lower Animals" are, while comparing them to the ones biologists call "The Higher Animals" (humans).

See for yourself !

What do you think?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKu2VQdg3UT/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by saintfellow(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Lol, well i guess we are higher animals, so we have more higher problems and struggles to tackle.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Flexherbal(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2016
Hahahhahahahah!
To me, i feel there is something we can learn from this.
Let us learn to use the queue system. It makes things easier.

Solution to weak organ and premature expulsion
Click Here

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
n dts our problem

See this >>>> Bre@ st Cancer Survivor Goes N* de(18+pic) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/bre-st-cancer-survivor-goes-n-de.html?m=0
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Came: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Everybody dey in a hurry. Few dey go good things, plenty dey go do bad things . Hahahahaha...
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Donshemzy1234: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
mtcheeew. its even the Higher Animal that coordinates the Lower Animal

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by englishmart(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
And she forgot that humans are animals too.
After them organise finish, I go use knife cut their neck turn am to suya.
Who is more organised now.
Educated illiterate.

17 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by x6blade(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
lack of traffic light in nigeria,can we have this kind of traffic lights system in nigeria?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by CaptainDKY: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin[color=#990000][/color]The truth is all the Animals were going to one place hence d reason they headed the same direction But the Humans were going to different places. Some were going while others were coming and also some were CONFUSED!!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Flexherbal(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
englishmart:
And she forgot that humans are animals too.
After them organise finish, I go use knife cut their neck turn am to suya.
Who is more organised now.
Educated illiterate.
I just can't stop laughing...
Lalasticlala & MissyB3 come and read comments ooo

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by McBrooklyn(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
L-O-L cheesy cheesy

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Flexherbal(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L cheesy cheesy
Wow !
Same thing Helen was talking about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Flexherbal(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
The holdups we see here and there are as a result of impatience. We all should learn to be orderly.
As drivers, when we are all in a hurry, we end up blocking everywhere and getting stocked. We end up sleeping in traffics.
When it comes to be orderly on our roads, even professors break the law.

8 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by nuelzy: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
me should comman wait in traffic... not possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Flexherbal(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
nuelzy:
me should comman wait in traffic... not possible
Lol !
I am in a hurry.
You are in a hurry.
She is in a hurry.
He is in a hurry.
We are in a hurry.
They are in a hurry.
Everybody is in a hurry.
Who will wait for who?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by veekid(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
We're all animals
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Make she pray to God na make God change her to animal..

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
x6blade:
lack of traffic light in nigeria,can we have this kind of traffic lights system in nigeria?

Have you been to Enugu? Having lived in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Calabar, Enugu city has the most functional and spread-out traffic light system in Nigeria bar none. Even in streets like the last picture you would expect less vehicular traffic have traffic lights; to tell you they don't play with it. Lol

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by opulus: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Well I hope she was only trying to make a vagarious joke. If not I don't expect her to stoop enough to compare the precocious human to a mere camel.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by espn(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
We can never change..Higher Animals..Bigger Problems..
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by yeman2012(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
thank God she is also a human grin
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Primusinterpares(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
In buharis voice...Patience is a virtues...order is more vital dan speed .

Disclaimer.. Na only quote i quote am o...

Before una go come bash me?

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by yeman2012(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
thank God she is also a human grin
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by gbaskiboy: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Many times she too has caused traffic
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by prince985(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
k
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by soberdrunk(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Peacetemi: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Humans are animals too, but exhibit more intelligence (in good and bad ways) than all creatures, we show more emotions( peaceful and aggressive), and we posses common sense( very few of us though grin)
This is why we are humans.
If she wants to behave like a lower animal, then good for her.

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Orikinla(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have actually seen better parenting among sheep than many Nigerian parents.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by AutosBay(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Africans not humans
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
if only she knew how disgusting camels really are. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Kemi Olunloyo: 'RIP Iyabo Ojo, Till Death Do Us Part' / Ashabi Ayantunde Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.