Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,247 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Deceptive Preaching By Some Pastor,is It Godly? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deceptive Preaching By Some Pastor,is It Godly? (709 Views)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deceptive Preaching By Some Pastor,is It Godly? by MIKKYIJEGE(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
THERE IS SOMETHING THAT BAFFLES ME WITH THIS NEW GENERATION CHURCHES WHICH I BELIEVE DISTURBS OTHER PEOPLE AND IS HIGH TIME THE SO CALL PASTORS PUT AN END TO IT.
DOES IT MEAN THAT PFN CANNOT FORMULATE A PARTERN ON HOW THEIR PREACHING OUGHT TO LOOK LIKE JUST LIKE THE ANGLICAN AND CATHOLIC CHURCH.WHAT BAFFLES ME MOST IS THAT ANYTHING THE PASTORS LIKE IS WHAT THEY PREACH, FOR EXAMPLE IS NOT IS PREACHED TODAY IN WARRI WILL BE WHAT IS BEEN PREACHED TODAY IN LAGOS.
I WAS IN A CHURCH FOR MY FRIEND'S CHILD DEDICATION IN ONE OF THE NEW GENERATION CHURCH IN WARRI, AS THE PASTOR WAS PREACHING HE STARTED MAKING COMMENTS AND REFRENCES THAT SOME MEMBERS HAS MORE THAT THREE DIP-FREEZER AND THAT HE NEED ONE NOT THAT HE SAID WAS WHAT SURPRISES ME BUT THAT HE WAS LED BY THE SPIRIT TO SAY IT.
MY QUESTION IS THIS,IS IT NOT HIGH TIME SOME OF THIS PASTORS STOP DECEIVING THEIR MEMBERS?
Re: Deceptive Preaching By Some Pastor,is It Godly? by banom(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
MIKKYIJEGE:

THERE IS SOMETHING THAT BAFFLES ME WITH THIS NEW GENERATION CHURCHES WHICH I BELIEVE DISTURBS OTHER PEOPLE AND IS HIGH TIME THE SO CALL PASTORS PUT AN END TO IT.
DOES IT MEAN THAT PFN CANNOT FORMULATE A PARTERN ON HOW THEIR PREACHING OUGHT TO LOOK LIKE JUST LIKE THE ANGLICAN AND CATHOLIC CHURCH.WHAT BAFFLES ME MOST IS THAT ANYTHING THE PASTORS LIKE IS WHAT THEY PREACH, FOR EXAMPLE IS NOT IS PREACHED TODAY IN WARRI WILL BE WHAT IS BEEN PREACHED TODAY IN LAGOS.
I WAS IN A CHURCH FOR MY FRIEND'S CHILD DEDICATION IN ONE OF THE NEW GENERATION CHURCH IN WARRI, AS THE PASTOR WAS PREACHING HE STARTED MAKING COMMENTS AND REFRENCES THAT SOME MEMBERS HAS MORE THAT THREE DIP-FREEZER AND THAT HE NEED ONE NOT THAT HE SAID WAS WHAT SURPRISES ME BUT THAT HE WAS LED BY THE SPIRIT TO SAY IT.
MY QUESTION IS THIS,IS[b] IT NOT HIGH TIME SOME OF THIS PASTORS STOP DECEIVING THEIR MEMBERS?[/b]

Is it not high time members got to know that they are deceived by religious con men ?
Re: Deceptive Preaching By Some Pastor,is It Godly? by jagunlabi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
I wonder o!Nationwide organized pillaging, 21st century style. 
The law of attraction says,"You get what you ask for". If these gullibles want to spend all their lives leaning on artificial crutches that they do not need,then they should expect to be decieved excessively in jesus name.AMEN" grin
You people should stop whining and just shut the hell up and take the deciets that you order for daily like the true gullibles that you all are. . . I am sorry,that was mean of me.Everybody has the right to submit themselves to decietfullness,and the pastors also have the right to administer to them their hearts' desire. smiley
banom:

Is it not high time members got to know that they are deceived by religious con men ?
Re: Deceptive Preaching By Some Pastor,is It Godly? by viaro: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
The topic is kinda funny. We all know what is meant by something being "deceptive"; so what is the point asking if that very thing is "godly"?
Re: Deceptive Preaching By Some Pastor,is It Godly? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2009
the members with over three deep freezers must be killing a whole cow every so often cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Are We Superior To Angels? / Pictures of Christ: How Real Are They? / Can Love Still Be Found In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.