Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] (1316 Views)

Christian Astrophysicst Discovers New Planet Size Of 7 Earths Using Kepler' Data / Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / Archaeologists Discovers Goliath's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2016
HIS STORY

For 33 years, he was a Muslim, a staunch Muslim. But the scientist in him made him ask questions. And his questions led him to the Lord Jesus Christ. And today, Dr Khalid A Shamry, a microbiologist by education, is a great witness for the Lord. Dr Khalid Al Shamry has a Masters in Micro Biology from King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi Arabia with an excellent grade. He studied embryology. “The Quran 23:14 (Arberry) mentions the bone first and then the flesh.
Being an embryologist I knew this was wrong but I ignored this verse,” he says. When he read the Bible in Job 10:11 it read: “You created me with skin and flesh and knit me together with bones and sinews.” He was excited to know this. In 1997 when Dr Khalid got married, he went to the US for his honeymoon. And it was here that he was invited to a Church. Out of curiosity, he went there and was also introduced to missionaries who suggested that he pray saying: “O Lord show us the Truth and give us the courage to accept the Truth and show us the evil and give us the power to avoid it.” He did pray.
“After a few weeks of holiday I went back to Saudi Arabia and there I got a dream and I knew that Jesus was the Son of God and the Saviour. But being a Muslim for 33 years this was difficult to accept. However, I decided to read the Bible and went to a website and downloaded the Bible. I found it to be powerful. While reading the New Testament I realized that some references of “it is written” was there and it matched with the Old Testament and it was talking about the coming of Jesus Christ. I read the Bible for about eight to nine years. It is beautiful and I never wanted to leave it,” he says. Dr Khalid who is from Saudi Arabia, Jeddah had memorized almost three quarters of the Quran and felt sad for Christians whom he knew that they were good people but would be going to hell, as the Koran and his school taught him that. “After I came to know Jesus as my Saviour, the Holy Spirit showed to me while reading about the crucifixion in the New Testament that Jesus had died for my sins, though I should have perished,” he says. Dr Khalid’s wish is that every Muslim realizes the great truth that Jesus died for the sins of mankind and that He is the only way to heaven. After he turned to Jesus, Dr Khaled’s heart beat for the Lord. He is one of the hosts of a programme on Al Hayat TV and ministers the word in the Hejazi dialect. He also prays for Saudi Arabia.
HIS TESTIMONY IN ENGLISH
“God bless you brothers and sisters., as you see… this is the work of our Lord and Redeemer Jesus Christ., He attracted me with his love so I run after Him and caught Him and never leave Him. Jesus is the Alpha and Omega., Jesus saved me in Saudi Arabia, in Jordan when I was refugee ,in my promised land and most importantly, He saved my eternal life. I Just use this opportunity to say Thank you Jesus for all your love to me, my family and my people. Thank you admin for this opportunity to glorify my Lord.
God bless you and all Christian in all over the word. and please keep my people in your prayers every day to know the truth through Jesus Christ.”
– Dr. Khalid.
theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/famous-saudi-arabian-personality-dr-khalid-al-shamry-discovers-jesus-christ/

1 Like

Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by shamack: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2016
Waooooh what a jesustrous human being
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by jerryunit48: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2016
This is Great o , he should relocate

1 Like

Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Edwinmason(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2016
God should protect him from islamist who will try to murder him
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Sunnymatey(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2016
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set u free. Thank God for his life.
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Whether you kill him or not! The truth cannot be killed!

THERE is only 1 way to Heaven and JESUS CHRIST is that way!

Take it or Leave it

2 Likes

Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Pidggin(f): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Praise God!!
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Rilwayne001: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Okay good for him.
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by TI1919(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
The best thing in life is to have Jesus grin
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by ogbright: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jesus is Lord
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by analice107: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Okay good for him.
Yes oo, Good for him. Our prayers are working. Next it will be you. Amen.
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Amberon: 4:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Jesus Christ the same today, yesterday and forever.
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Amberon: 4:36am On Oct 12, 2016
Amen!
analice107:

Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Rilwayne001: 6:05am On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

undecided undecided
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by analice107: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Amberon:
Amen!
Amen, my brother.
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Amberon: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
sister wink
analice107:

Amen, my brother.
Re: A SAUDI MUSLIM Discovers Jesus [pic] by Ajixegun: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Glory to the Lord God Almighty, the I Am that I AM, the one who WAS, who IS and who IS TO COME. Hallelujah!

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Graphics By Alleluia Arts / Similarities Between Christianity And Islam / Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.