Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How To SIM Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Note 1/note 2/note 3 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To SIM Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Note 1/note 2/note 3 (1556 Views)

Pls Help Me With UIM Sim Unlock Code For HTC One Sc / Unlock Your Excel Spreadsheet With Ease / Order Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus 64gb Version Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To SIM Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Note 1/note 2/note 3 by truzhk538: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2016
I wanting to buy a new Galaxy Note 7 to replace the old Galaxy Note 3, however, the SIM card of my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is being locked, I've used this SIM card for a long time, how can I SIM unlock my Samsung Galaxy Note 4?

As we all known, SIM is also known as the smart card, the user identification card, GSM digital mobile phone must be installed on the card can be used. SIM card lock is mainly the number of PIN password input more than three times, and not correct, SIM card will automatically being locked. At this time, if you know the PUK password, you can enter it, and the card will be able to unlock. If you forgot the passcode, common practice, you bring your cell phone to the corresponding business hall, and then find the integrated service platform to help you unlock your SIM card.

However, for the users of Samsung Galaxy Note 1/Note 2/Note 3, it will become more simple. Because, you can easily SIM unlock your Samsung phone in few simple steps by using the software which is named Android SIM Unlock.

Steps to SIM Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 1/note 2/note 3

Step 1. Download, install and run the program on your PC, then enter the unlocking mode.
Step 2. Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 1/Note 2/Note 3 to PC.
Step 3. Enter USB Settings / Diagnostic / Service Mode.
Step 4. Unlock the Phone in a click.
Step 5. Restore the phone to normal mode.

Related: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 7/5/4/3/2/1

Read the video guide here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAp6CXeVlsY
Re: How To SIM Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Note 1/note 2/note 3 by necessityeliza: 9:24pm On May 25, 2017
I suggest you can approach Mobileunlocksolutions.com and specify the country,locked network of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 .Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service and for free unlock instructions visit Mobileunlockguide.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Lost Notes From Iphone 7/7 Plus / Humans Have Only 1000 Years Left On Earth - Stephen Hawking / Nokia Mail Powered By Yahoo Will Be Discontinued On March 9, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.