Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" (28890 Views)

Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? / Best Answer To The Interview Question - Why Hire You? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" by Nsexy333(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
well as for me, btw 2008 and 2012 wen i used to work in portharcourt (rivers state) b4 i secured admission, my answer to this ?tion is always thesame and easy, all i do say is that my main motive is to contribute towards the growth of this great establishment because i love what they do. And when ask how? having been exposed in various departments before i believe my experience will add to the strength of the company. I dont always sound like am begging for the work, in a polite way wen answering ?tions, i act lik am really important to them. Note: I worked in hotels back then bt i believe similar approach can b adopted any where. pls it's important to note that u must state it clearly that u like wot the company is doing even wen u really dont.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" by lonelydora: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
I hope it was helpful?

Very helpful brother.
Re: 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" by Pamelayoung: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
raphealolami:
I think many times, all this interview questions and answers are just arranged lies.

We just come online to teach ourselves how to say what we dont really mean or intend to do.

Cos that's what the interviewers wants to hears lies!
Re: 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" by Chigorkizz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" by dexiouz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
You were all advised to make good company research before applying.
Re: 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" by bigblackbooty(f): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
shikshark:
interviewer: why do you want to work here?

you: “I’ve known several colleagues over the years
that have worked at your company, and they
have all said great things.”

interviwer: wow!! good to know that, tell us about them

you: blinking eyes like pink panther

interviewer............gerarahia mehn
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Just did.
wildchild1:
Good answers.

Check my signature.
Re: 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" by lonelydora: 4:48am On Oct 19, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Where is honesty?
Just say you've gat bills to pay and stop lying cheesy grin

You cracked me up
Re: 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xflint:
very cool
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruitment At Federal University Dutsin-Ma Katsina State / General Electric Africa Early Career Development Program- Finance, Nigeria / Another Interview Gone Sour.......Wish I Never Went

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.