Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (1275 Views)

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2016
"

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D by orisa37: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
God has different purposes for His different living creatures. And He swaps them at His Own Pleasure. He doesn't owe anybody any explanation for His Words and Actions.. Christ, The Son of God behaves like His Father. And this is the reason why you must not allow a Fulani man to be Obi of Onitsha or Governor of Imo State. The experiment of Sulu Gambaris is a catastrophe too much for The Yorubas to now understand. And that was why the Iboman who announced himself King in Palace of The Deji of Akureland was quickly slapped out of the Palace by OmodeOwas. So, there are reasons, times, seasons and purposes for every thing under the Sun. Africans are black. Europeans are whites . So when they mix, they produce Iran/Iraqi "Mix Cats", like The Arabs, The Mexicans, The Indians etcetera. Jesus was not biased against any thing. He was only teaching "The Reasons for Existence in that Parable. Good luck.
Re: D by felixomor: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
One of the most central messages in Christianity is Jesus's love for all of humanity irrespective of race, social status, gender or nationality, according to Christianity Jesus loves you. This message of undiscriminating love was one of the reasons Christianity spread so quickly in ancient Rome, were it was at odds with the next major religion at the time, The Sons of Mithras, whose religion didn't allow women or slaves to pray to its God. So its message of love was pivotal to its spread, but the question is does Jesus really love you(and since you're on nairaland I'm going to go out on a limb an guess you're African), Jesus was surrounded by slaves and slavery throughout his brief earth walk, yet the text contains nothing about him condemning slavery, which as any one that has ever watched a roman set movie was brutal, hence Jesus approved of it or he tolerated it since it was socially acceptable, but the latter cannot be the answer, since as any one that has ever read the bible will know Jesus didn't care about conforming to society, and regularly went against the Jews, so why nothing on slavery. Another answer might be that he did say something on slavery and that part was removed by slavery loving people, but this begs the question if one part of the bible can be corrupted then what else can and can we know the difference. Jesus also preaches of brotherly love but Jesus himself was was also bigoted and isn't all loving like people think.
In Matthew 15:22-26 we find evidence of his hate.

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession." Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him,"Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
sure he healed her daughter later but that doesn't excuse his behaviour. Know how would he have treated an African? Who would even be more different than he was, and certainly not part of the lost sheep of Isreal.

Do you believe in Jesus?
Re: D by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

Do you believe in Jesus?
Irrelevant
Re: D by promise10: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
felixomor:

Do you believe in Jesus?
HE IS AN ATHEIST!!!
Re: D by felixomor: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

Irrelevant

Yet u accuse of bias.

Yeah right grin
Re: D by felixomor: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

HE IS AN ATHEIST!!!

I see..
Re: D by promise10: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
I think no reasonable person will take the op serious. He sounds like a CERTIFIED deluded fellow.
Re: D by promise10: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
You accused someone who is IRRELEVANT to you as bias? Sweating in threads to expose him in your mind!

Chai!! The whole of nairaland come and see this height of insanity. Na so e dey start oooooo!

2 Likes

Re: D by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:
You accused someone who is IRRELEVANT to you as bias? Sweating in threads to expose him in your mind!

Chai!! The whole of nairaland come and see this height of insanity. Na so e dey start oooooo!
I meant his question was irrelevant to the topic at hand. Whether I believe in Jesus or not does not affect the question.

1 Like

Re: D by felixomor: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

I meant his question was irrelevant to the topic at hand. Whether I believe in Jesus or not does not affect the question.

Êhën? cool
Re: D by raphieMontella: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

if you have the answer...spit it out..
Stop ranting!
Re: D by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

With all your comprehension skills, that was what you could pick? Nawa o. Him saying 'irrelevant' means it was irrelevant to the question at hand. If you have something to say then talk and stop making noise upandown

1 Like

Re: D by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Attending seeking crap! # garbage

1 Like

Re: D by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
bbmpin:
Attending seeking crap! # garbage
If you can't contribute don't troll
Re: D by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

If you can't contribute don't troll
Do you even know the meaning of the word?

Your "understanding of life" will continue to allow issues to obfuscate you!

grow up! # garbage

2 Likes

Re: D by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
bbmpin:

Do you even know the meaning of the word?

Your "understanding of life" will continue to allow issues to obfuscate you!

grow up! # garbage
I reiterate, if you cannot contribute don't troll.
But anyway

Re: D by winner01(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
orisa37:
God has different purposes for His different living creatures. And He swaps them at His Own Pleasure. He doesn't owe anybody any explanation for His Words and Actions.. Christ, The Son of God behaves like His Father. And this is the reason why you must not allow a Fulani man to be Obi of Onitsha or Governor of Imo State. The experiment of Sulu Gambaris is a catastrophe too much for The Yorubas to now understand. And that was why the Iboman who announced himself King in Palace of The Deji of Akureland was quickly slapped out of the Palace by OmodeOwas. So, there are reasons, times, seasons and purposes for every thing under the Sun. Africans are black. Europeans are whites . So when they mix, they produce Iran/Iraqi "Mix Cats", like The Arabs, The Mexicans, The Indians etcetera. Jesus was not biased against any thing. He was only teaching "The Reasons for Existence in that Parable. Good luck.

So do you need an apology from Jesus or do you want us not to believe in him with you?
Re: D by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
I think you guys are confused, are you going to defend jesus's bias or not.
Re: D by orisa37: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Good morning, my FRIEND. You want to do what Jesus can do, be born like Jesus. That's be instructed, directed and discerned like Jesus. Jesus is the Constitution of God for Humans. He is The Lord God on Earth because He's perfect at discerning evil from good and controlling both respectively. For this reason, you can't be jealous of Him cos He's Mr.Jealous Himself for Righteousness Sake. Happy Sunday!!!!
Re: D by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2016
raphieMontella:
if you have the answer...spit it out.. Stop ranting!

THEY NEVER GIVE CLUES OR ANSWERS, ALL THEY DO IS RANT.
THE MAN'S JUST DOING THE USUAL.
Re: D by orisa37: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2016
I don't need an apology from Jesus. Jesus was born amidst us, trained amidst us and perfected amidst us. You are born in Britain, trained in Britain and perfected in Britain, you can easily be Prime Minister of Britain, because you're not in any way imposed on the Culture and Ethics of Britain. The Fulani cannot enter Onitsha kill the people and impose Fulani Culture on them. The Eze at the Palace of The Deji tried to jettison the Culture of the people. The Gambaris entered Ilorin by force, killed the people and imposed the Culture of the Arabs on them. The Rules are, emigrate there, work with the people, learn their cultures, intermingle and have your kids born, registered and trained there and then. become part of the people. In this case, no apology is needed from any side. God laid down these very simple Rules to make Jesus The Lord God of The Universe and His Character in Humans. Please believe that.
Re: D by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2016
orisa37:
I don't need an apology from Jesus. Jesus was born amidst us, trained amidst us and perfected amidst us. You are born in Britain, trained in Britain and perfected in Britain, you can easily be Prime Minister of Britain, because you're not in any way imposed on the Culture and Ethics of Britain. The Fulani cannot enter Onitsha kill the people and impose Fulani Culture on them. The Eze at the Palace of The Deji tried to jettison the Culture of the people. The Gambaris entered Ilorin by force, killed the people and imposed the Culture of the Arabs on them. The Rules are, emigrate there, work with the people, learn their cultures, intermingle and have your kids born, registered and trained there and then. become part of the people. In this case, no apology is needed from any side. God laid down these very simple Rules to make Jesus The Lord God of The Universe and His Character in Humans. Please believe that.
This does not come even close to the question i asked, can theist no longer read or what? Where is that winner01 when he's needed.
Re: D by orisa37: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
You mean I don't get a "P" yet? Are you an atheist of some sort? Wait, let me fetch Winner 01 for you. Wait there o.
Re: D by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2016
orisa37:
You mean I don't get a "P" yet? Are you an atheist of some sort? Wait, let me fetch Winner 01 for you. Wait there o.
You said nothing useful, so what do you want me to say Eh. Give me something better and i will respond.
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 4:16am On Nov 30, 2016
orisa37:

nonsense!
Re: D by orisa37: 5:12am On Nov 30, 2016
hopeless landlady, you're an atheist.
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2016
orisa37:
hopefullandlord, you're an atheist.
Yes
Re: D by orisa37: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Bad luck.
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2016
orisa37:
Bad luck.
don't listen to those that call you that
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: D by orisa37: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
That's to say you're a Jesuit. Listen to those who wish you Good luck IJN

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lord's Chosen Church Members Go Crazy For Their Pastor In Abakaliki / Sango Two Wives Seduced By Arata / Mass Shooting In A Church At Ozubulu Anambra (graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.