Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) (39725 Views)

50-Year-Old Woman Weds For The First Time In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) / In Kogi, 28-Year-Old Woman Weds 78-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dis is what we call time isnt at aunty ebere's side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by tonimenia: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is so lovely, I must say!
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
let me book space before i comment lol
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Pylony(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wetin concern me jare, if person like make e marry Albanian Albino sef.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
yinkslinks:
Dis is what we call time isnt at aunty ebere's side.

e pain am. all this yoruba mofo ranting becos our sister married white man, don miss road?

U call them flat head and Igbo but cry wen they move on and above ur tribal level?

Are u racist? U dont think white should marry black or na we and una get our daughters?

Go and die!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by komzybrown(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
cute
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cute Igbo woman no be that ugly one from wast.e land wey old pass her husband. At least these ones look good together tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
No other race of people hate themselves like black people.

No need to catch feelings becos the white man married a beautiful igbo sister.

She is our sister not yours and we fully approve and wish her well.

That white man will never beat her becos it is a crime in their country to do so, unlike Nigeria. He will always provide money for their children and take care of her.

If any of my daughter want people to die, let them try bring any other tribe to my house, it will be kill or be killed. The world will end that day.

The only option is to go and marry urself a white man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:
Cute Igbo woman no be that ugly one from wast.e land wey old pass her husband. At least this ones look good together tongue
na you lying that white boy ya sister is marrying is a dusty crusty white boy. dat type of white boy gets no play with white women so he went for ya sister.

this what handsome white boys look like and compare him to the crusty dusty white nigga ya sister married lolzzz

[img]http://2.bp..com/_T17db6yrFu8/TUoUacagcyI/AAAAAAAAAkM/32irwSqIfp0/s1600/jason_morgan_201004_1.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
na you lying that white boy ya sister is marrying is a dusty crusty white boy. dat type of white boy gets no play with white women so he went for ya sister.

That is a perfect white boy that will take care of our sister very well.

His country is super, the facilities are state of the art.

Do i even have to mention the beautiful grand children that will be produced from that marriage?

Who want black devils as grand children?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

That is a perfect white boy that will take care of our sister very well.

His country is super, the facilities are state of the art.

Do i even have to mention the beautiful grand children that will be produced from that marriage?

Who want black devils as grand children?
that white boy looks like bread that dropped in water lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
that white boy looks like bread that dropped in water lolzzz

Are u gay? Are u cursed to perpetually envy other people? Y can't yorubas ever function without envy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

Are u gay? Are u cursed to perpetually envy other people? Y can't yorubas ever function without envy.

that white boy is what we call dough boy. swollen and short cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:

this what handsome white boys look like and compare him to the crusty dusty white nigga ya sister married lolzzz

[img]http://2.bp..com/_T17db6yrFu8/TUoUacagcyI/AAAAAAAAAkM/32irwSqIfp0/s1600/jason_morgan_201004_1.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:
Flat heads no dey carry last in pursuing red passport or anything that turns money
[img]http://media./media/AvUWydnU5FulG/giphy.gif[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by noromeo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
goingape:
is this news undecided

what is there in oyinbo man?

Africa mentality!

no mind them jor
later they'll want the world to treat them with respect,,,,,,

slavery is still intact;the chain is tied around our minds....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:
Flat heads no dey carry last in pursuing red passport or anything that turns money
[img]http://media./media/AvUWydnU5FulG/giphy.gif[/img] tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lucky gal
Because she wor wor
See chisel teeth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
the woman no try ooo. na this dusty oyinbo man she go marry. walahi talahi

[img]http://media./media/AvUWydnU5FulG/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
my wife is white bro
waternogeteneny:

e pain am. all this yoruba mofo ranting becos our sister married white man, don miss road?

U call them flat head and Igbo but cry wen they move on and above ur tribal level?

Are u racist? U dont think white should marry black or na we and una get our daughters?

Go and die!
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by HARDBOI: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

I will take an Oyinbo man marrying my daughter anyday over any useless tribe in Nigeria that is not my tribe.

Anybody feeling racist becos she married a white man should understand she went 4 the best option any other alternative would be unacceptable.

Congratulation sister and happy married life.

Exactly bro... expecially d useless ndi ofe...
Neva will dat happen...
I dnt kno some igbos allows such..
Coz those ppl are bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by samsard(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

I will take an Oyinbo man marrying my daughter anyday over any useless tribe in Nigeria that is not my tribe.

Anybody feeling racist becos she married a white man should understand she went 4 the best option any other alternative would be unacceptable.

Congratulation sister and happy married life.
The curse of the black race. Terrible and really backward coming from a blackman. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LuvU2: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jacko1:
Lucky gal
Because she wor wor
See chisel teeth
U sef no kon fine. nawa o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
just said aunty was getting old and dont want to discover mongo park
yinkslinks:
my wife is white bro
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
samsard:
The curse of the black race. Terrible and really backward coming from a blackman. SMH
samsard the vincent enyeama doppelganger

bros wetin dey happen for ya area
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
samsard:

Forget all this your black nonsense, there is only one race and that is the Human race. It doesn't matter if ur black or white.

If anything, i am a very proub igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

Exactly bro... expecially d useless ndi ofe...
Neva will dat happen...
I dnt kno some igbos allows such..
Coz those ppl are bad
just negodu. keep kwayet there. you will not allow ya daughter to marry otedola son ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
just negodu. keep kwayet there. you will not allow ya daughter to marry otedola son ? [/b] grin

ehnn! now u are talking. who want their daughter to suffer? grin grin grin

I can always make exception.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

ehnn now u are talking. who want their daughter to suffer? grin grin grin

I can always make exception.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
bros you too like better thing

[img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg#laughter?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by samsard(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
samsard the vincent enyeama doppelganger

bros wetin dey happen for ya area
Nothing much. How you dey. Wetin you think of this marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) / Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony / Behold The King Of Street Foodz In Naija- Olukayode Omowa Of Cripsy Grills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.