Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day (61960 Views)

Exposed Camera Caught Girl Before Her Wedding Day / How To Identify A Fake Army Personnel / 11 Good Ways To Identify A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by DJBIGGY(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
It's very easy to know the age of a woman on her traditional wedding day... And i will tell you how to do just that without asking her.

At the age of 18-21 years of age, There will be no dancing. Rather, the bride and her mother will be hugging each other and crying because she would miss her baby girl.

22-25 years: Only the bride will be dancing while the mother will sit and watch with wet eyes and forced back tears because her daughter is all grown up and ready to face the life of marriage.

26-30 years: Both mother and daughter will be dancing with all their might and strength in joy that the daughter has gotten a man at the right age time frame.

31-35 years: Daughter, mother and father will be trying to outdo each other on the dancing arena cos chai it is better late than never.

For 36 years and above: The father o, mother o, brothers o, sisters o, and the entire extended family will take over the dancing arena because they almost lost all hopes she would find a man in her life.

Abi i lie?

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/09/jokes-how-to-identify-brides-age-on-her.html

232 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
iamnawty, which one is your own grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by omonighoblessing(f): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
wow! ....hilarious but some iota of truth sha
btw I sight my spot already.....and it's true wink

15 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Really?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
i swear Op, u no well grin.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
The day seun and linda go wed, i go remove pant dance grin cheesy

215 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2016

This is Kinda garbage... Buh yeah, the Funny kind..grin
Made me laugh A little....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by IamNawty(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
iamnawty, which one is your own grin
bestie mi 18-21 ni o
Der will be no dancing grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Sabadon(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin op e yaff kill me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
IamNawty:
bestie mi 18-21 ni o
Der will be no dancing grin
chai cheesy cheesy

Me don't know yet oo because cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by IamNawty(f): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
chai cheesy cheesy

Me don't know yet oo because cry cry
because? cry cry
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Op u r correct grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
IamNawty:
because? cry cry
because the eddiot is kitty catting another girl cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op u r correct grin
Na here we go see her/him cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Are you for real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by amodu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
I Laff
I must take cognizance of this henceforth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by amodu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
I Laff
I must take cognizance of this henceforth
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lol!

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
Na here we go see her/him cheesy
U berra go and marry grin
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
lmao this is funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by IamNawty(f): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
because the eddiot is kitty catting another girl cheesy cheesy
lol I say it in ur diary ooo.. Last February shey
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by queenDD(f): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hilarious
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lmaoo
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
U berra go and marry grin
I'm married angry
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
IamNawty:
lol I say it in ur diary ooo.. Last February shey
tar!
That was then undecided
Not him
Never met him self cheesy
Dunno where or who he is
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
I'm married angry
To who? shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by faruku104(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
The weed op took before sharing this on NL is original... This cracked me up real good!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
To who? shocked
chai!
You this gel undecided
You want to snatch my boo from me with your big yansh and boobs abi cheesy.

I reject you by fire by force in Jesus nameeeeeee!
Amen.

My boo is handsome kiss kiss, tall with six packs kiss kiss, long, fat and hairy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
chai!
You this gel undecided
You want to snatch my boo from me with your big yansh and boobs abi cheesy.

I reject you by fire by force in Jesus nameeeeeee!
Amen.

My boo is handsome kiss kiss, tall with six packs kiss kiss, long, fat and hairy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy how many pikin u don born,u don born pass me? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by EWAagoyin(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
hahahahahaha funny bro... its good 4 a man 2 marry early 2 sha
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy how many pikin u don born,u don born pass me? grin
we are still kitty catting cheesy cheesy

No plans for kids now smiley
We want to try every style before we have kids smiley

How many you don born for that dada grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
we are still kitty catting cheesy cheesy

No plans for kids now smiley
We want to try every style before we have kids smiley

How many you don born for that dada grin
lol,u berra put more effort.

My boo is not dada,u no go sharap abi? grin i don born three kids for him and very soon i will give birth to twins two gurls cos we already have three boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.