Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day (61959 Views)

Exposed Camera Caught Girl Before Her Wedding Day / How To Identify A Fake Army Personnel / 11 Good Ways To Identify A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by 1miccza: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op u r correct grin

I know say you go dey here but this OP no well i swear Lwkmd
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Talasuma:

Making 5, for this recession. Una no dea fear?
Money dey naw grin
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2016
1miccza:

I know say you go dey here but this OP no well i swear Lwkmd
Mic shocked shocked
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2016
doskie:
iz dah male I'm seeing there or what
bro leave matter grin
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by 1miccza: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mic shocked shocked

Na me oo babe. Surprised right?
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2016
1miccza:

Na me oo babe. Surprised right?
Yea,where have u been? grin
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by 1miccza: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea,where have u been? grin

I've been simply around and existing. You didn't ask after me or even create an avenue for that to happen now. What can a poor guy do??
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2016
1miccza:

I've been simply around and existing. You didn't ask after me or even create an avenue for that to happen now. What can a poor guy do??
lol stop thinking like that,i dont always see u around.Thought maybe u stop visiting nl.
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by PureGold02(f): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
iamnawty, which one is your own grin
true
NiftyViva:

she's in d other age group... Sweet 16 things
Iamhatey:
iamnawty, which one is your own grin
true
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by MropeEleniyan00(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Good thread...Confirm..Certified Truth
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by 1miccza: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol stop thinking like that,i dont always see u around.Thought maybe u stop visiting nl.

But you didn't ask after me now. How would you have known and how would you have done that any ways..
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by 1miccza: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2016
prettythicksme:

I was actually off for sometime due to my tight schedule. And don't tell me you're about to take off again. Don't mind that former mention to this post please
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by IbBarham(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Funny but may be slightly true....
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by missuniverse(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
the last got me cracking
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by MAK211(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
chai!
You this gel undecided
You want to snatch my boo from me with your big yansh and boobs abi cheesy.

I reject you by fire by force in Jesus nameeeeeee!
Amen.

My boo is handsome kiss kiss, tall with six packs kiss kiss, long, fat and hairy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lolz u funny
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by pizzylee(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
lmao chai
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
The day seun and linda go wed, i go remove pant dance grin cheesy
Hahahahaha grin grin grin Mad muan...
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by AdeniyiA(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
The day seun and linda go wed, i go remove pant dance grin cheesy

Chaii... smiley cheesy if Seun catch u ehn your ban go long pass d radius of Jupiter smiley
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
vikkeee:

Long fat and hairy?
diccck wink
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pylony:
Fat and hairy discribes a monster grin
shocked shocked shocked

You mean your dicck is a monster shocked
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
lizzlix:
I'm sorry for poking but i would like to know what is 'long' 'fat' and 'hairy'
dick smiley smiley
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
DAntivirus:

What exactly is long, fat and hairy? Your boo or his d**k?
dicck smiley
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by habsydiamond(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ah ah, Op where u get this from. That last one no funny at all.
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by vikkeee(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
diccck wink
Choi the girl is seeing something!!
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
vikkeee:

Choi the girl is seeing something!!
cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by vikkeee(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
cheesy cheesy wink wink
The hairy part though......e no dey scratch you for face?
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by lizzlix(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
dick smiley smiley
oh!.....i thought as much
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
1miccza:

I was actually off for sometime due to my tight schedule. And don't tell me you're about to take off again. Don't mind that former mention to this post please
Lol,just back from church not quiet long.So wat's up with you?
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
vikkeee:

The hairy part though......e no dey scratch you for face?
I love it with hairs smiley smiley
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
lizzlix:
oh!.....i thought as much
Thanks smiley
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Topestbilly:

U 2 goan do touch-lighting elsewhere na cheesy

Iamnawty how heez u o'jare
I will soon do that smiley

Bestieeeeeee mi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by 1miccza: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,just back from church not quiet long.So wat's up with you?

Welcome back came back by 11. A whole lot and plenty gist dey but i can't discuss them here. How we go do am??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.