Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,270 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day (61961 Views)

Exposed Camera Caught Girl Before Her Wedding Day / How To Identify A Fake Army Personnel / 11 Good Ways To Identify A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamNawty:
lol am not ooo bestie mi.. Oya Whr r u ooo Sunday night lets dagboru
oya nah. You missed that thread where they called us ugly ni. Maxi defended us. They yaf deleted it sha.

Oya mention me anywhere that is interesting jare
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
vikkeee:

What should I even tell you now.......now worry I go stalk u die!!
oya ask your questions smiley.

I'm only using this moniker Cox my main is in prison. You cant stalk me tongue
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by vikkeee(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
oya ask your questions smiley.

I'm only using this moniker Cox my main is in prison. You cant stalk me tongue
I don't want to ask my questions here.......and I'll stalk you whether main or no main accout!!
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by IamNawty(f): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
oya nah. You missed that thread where they called us ugly ni. Maxi defended us. They yaf deleted it sha.

Oya mention me anywhere that is interesting jare
choii y didn't u mention me der nah cry cry

Ok I will
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Topestbilly(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamNawty:
bad ooo cry

Not dat bad, hustling jus gat more time Dan social ni dis days but as u know say owo ni koko .
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
vikkeee:

I don't want to ask my questions here.......and I'll stalk you whether main or no main accout!!
do you know main
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamNawty:
choii y didn't u mention me der nah cry cry

Ok I will
I got there late too oo and was only able to read 2/3 of about 9pages. They mentioned my main moniker so I was not able to see it on time
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by vikkeee(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
do you know main
Am sure it has something to do with hate
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
vikkeee:

Am sure it has something to do with hate
you guessed wrong tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by vikkeee(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
you guessed wrong tongue tongue tongue
So u feeling like I can't stalk you?
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by IamNawty(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
I got there late too oo and was only able to read 2/3 of about 9pages. They mentioned my main moniker so I was not able to see it on time
phwwww they wunt leave ther slf

Hafa I feel like updating my diary Bt dunno wat to write .. Can u help me out wit some jargons?
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by IamNawty(f): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Topestbilly:

Not dat bad, hustling jus gat more time Dan social ni dis days but as u know say owo ni koko .
woh o necessary o jare. May god bless all our hustle o

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamNawty:
phwwww they wunt leave ther slf

Hafa I feel like updating my diary Bt dunno wat to write .. Can u help me out wit some jargons?
*thinking*

2moa is my ex birthday cheesy, advice me in your diary if I shld call him or text him to wish him HBD. I don't know what to do cry
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
vikkeee:

So u feeling like I can't stalk you?
well, I won't dare you
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by zeezeegal(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
i hear u sir
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by IamNawty(f): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
*thinking*

2moa is my ex birthday cheesy, advice me in your diary if I shld call him or text him to wish him HBD. I don't know what to do cry
to typ romiloju baje baje
Lemme call u and advice u instead grin
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamNawty:
to typ romiloju baje baje
Lemme call u and advice u instead grin
lazy girl cheesy

I yaf call him to wish him in advance self tongue tongue

We used to be very close cry cry
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
1miccza:

Why are you scared of making that move anyway??
Lol,scared?i am not,we can talk here as well.Wetin u wan gist me self? grin
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by 1miccza: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2016
prettythicksme:

Lolz na wa for you oo,you been expect make i come begin talk of work and wetin i go through for this kain place? Well before you begin think say i wan speak grammar give you or kidnap you from your phone e do . We thank God
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Pylony(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
shocked shocked shocked

You mean your dicck is a monster shocked
Maybe, cos i never check am see but no salivate over it bad gal. grin
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pylony:
Maybe, cos i never check am see but no salivate over it bad gal. grin
heheheheheh
I'm not tongue
My guys dick is definitely better cool
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Pylony(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
heheheheheh
I'm not tongue
My guys dick is definitely better cool
No wonder, e dey hungry you. If for say na MORTAL COMBAT i would have said "choose your fighter" from Good Better Best choose wisely o... To cut a long story short, mine is the best grin while your guy's is managable.
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Pylony(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
*thinking*

comeover for my precious advice on wat to do grin
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pylony:
comeover for my precious advice on wat to do grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Pylony:
No wonder, e dey hungry you. If for say na MORTAL COMBAT i would have said "choose your fighter" from Good Better Best choose wisely o... To cut a long story short, mine is the best grin while your guy's is managable.
yimu sad

You need to see him smiley
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Pylony(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
tongue tongue tongue tongue :Pyimu sad
You need to see him smiley
when you never see me?
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pylony:
when you never see me?
send it Lemme see wink
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Pylony(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
send it Lemme see wink
If i send am you go fold your guy for corner and start having nightmares over... grin
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pylony:
If i send am you go fold your guy for corner and start having nightmares over... grin
Lai Mohammed cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by vikkeee(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin[quote author=Iamhatey post=49688329]Lai Mohammed cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Pylony(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
Lai Mohammed cheesy cheesy
why not Buhari..lol.
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by 1miccza: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
prettythicksme:

Sent you a PM you can chose to ignore it as you are fond of doing...
Re: How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pylony:
why not Buhari..lol.
BUHARI is still a learner nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.