Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52139 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

How are You, silk?

top of the morning to you too! smiley
good song, yh?

I'm never better Esther! The song was saddening, had to change it to another of his track

"I've told you now"

Good to see u around! smiley
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
i'd like us to meet up.

imma let yah know... whenever I'm there. smiley
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

I'm never better Esther! The song was saddening, had to change it to another of his track

"I've told you now"

Good to see u around! smiley

well, his songs are always saddening.. he's like the Male version of Adele...

leave-Your-lover song got me teary eyed too... sad
likewise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by donbenedict(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

imma let yah know... whenever I'm there. smiley
lol i'm gona remind you.. cux u"d forget. cool
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
lol i'm gona remind you.. cux u"d forget. cool

lol. grin
once bitten, twice shy, huh?

alrighty.. Still got my number, Yh?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by donbenedict(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. grin
once bitten, twice shy, huh?

alrighty.. Still got my number, Yh?
lol iffa punch you..

Checks my phone.. yh I still gat..
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

well, his songs are always saddening.. he's like the Male version of Adele...

leave-Your-lover song got me teary eyed too... sad
likewise!

Yeah! His voice has been compared to Whitney houston's; ppl with special powers versed in the art of making other ppl cry, do exist.

I'm currently playing the leave ur lover track sef! The Deep wordings are stirring my imagination and conjuring up some weird fucking age-old machinations as I type.

”pack up and leave everything
don't you see what I can bring
Can't keep...this beating heart at bay
Set my midnight sorrow-free
I will give you all of me
just leave ur lover, leave him for me!"

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Yeah! His voice has been compared to Whitney houston's; ppl with special powers versed in the art of making other ppl cry, do exist.

I'm currently playing the leave ur lover track sef! The Deep wordings are stirring my imagination and conjuring up some weird fucking age-old machinations as I type.

”pack up and leave everything
don't you see what I can bring
Can't keep...this beating heart at bay
Set my midnight sorrow-free
I will give you all of me
just leave ur lover, leave him for me!"

cry cry cry

Awwwwwe! cry

Lol. it still beats me tho... A guy that Adores Sam smith's songs. used to think it's way too girly for A guy's taste.. Basically, Y'all are beings created with Rock-hard emotions. effusive, outpouring songs are a total No-No.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
lol iffa punch you..

Checks my phone.. yh I still gat..
smiley
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Rone16(f): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2016
I beg to differ.More than 80 percent of guys give to receive something in return like sex.That's how my guy friend took me out on my birthday and bought me things,I refused but he kept saying it was my birthday and I deserved it.Just for me to go to his house in the evening and the guy started touching me and when I refused,he said 'so why did you accept to hang out today and why did you collect the gifts I bought'.I gave him his kaya and I've never spoken to him since then.Sorry if you're the minority that gives freely but we can't take chances with a ratio 4:1

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Awwwwwe! cry

Lol. it still beats me tho... A guy that Adores Sam smith's songs. used to think it's way too girly for A guy's taste.. Basically, Y'all are beings created with Rock-hard emotions. effusive, outpouring songs are a total No-No.

[b]
Yeah! old barbaric macho habits dat never die are not the only things that interest me. We all hav something that makes us mooshy on the inside cheesy and that my friend is the feminine part of u. This is the 21st century, and I feel the feminine part should be expressed just as the masculine bit. All men shouldn't pretend it doesn't exist. Gay or not, it is part of what makes u human

I'm not a fan of sexists(fact is I've grown to detest them), the premonition that all men should endeavour to remain tarzans and women, janes stands no more because in today's world, in every woman lies a wonder woman, an amazonian capable of kicking serious butt that most men don't dare dream of.

The world has changed much, Esthar; most women dictate matters of utmost importance in some countries now. The fact that ther are women leaders disprove all sexist beliefs whatsoever.

I don't intend to stand with the machos and gawk in awe and surprise of the events unfolding. I've decided to change with the bloody world instead. cheesy

Hence, my passion for music has cut across all genres. cheesy

Now playing: "Coldplay ft Beyonce: hymns for the weekend"
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2016
oh won't you stay with me
Cos u're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling stay with me.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by numericalguy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided

Stoopeed cow. Why bring his mom into the discussion. Its not anybody's fault you got thrown into the gutter by the woman that gave birth to you and you don't value mothers.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

[b]
Yeah! old barbaric macho habits dat never die are not the only things that interest me. We all hav something that makes us mooshy on the inside cheesy and that my friend is the feminine part of u. This is the 21st century, and I feel the feminine part should be expressed just as the masculine bit. All men shouldn't pretend it doesn't exist. Gay or not, it is part of what makes u human
This is awe inspiring, I tell yah!
I'm not a fan of sexists(fact is I've grown to detest them), the premonition that all men should endeavour to remain tarzans and women, janes stands no more because in today's world, in every woman lies a wonder woman, an amazonian capable of kicking serious butt that most men don't dare dream of.
Words Shot directly from my heart... especially the underlined... smiley

The world has changed much, Esthar; most women dictate matters of utmost importance in some countries now. The fact that ther are women leaders disprove all sexist beliefs whatsoever.

I don't intend to stand with the machos and gawk in awe and surprise of the events unfolding. I've decided to change with the bloody world instead. cheesy
Right back Atcha!! smiley

Hence, my passion for music has cut across all genres. cheesy

Now playing: "Coldplay ft Beyonce: hymns for the weekend"
[/b]I Love that song!!!!!

like I Adore it!!!! smiley
And said drink from me, drink from me
When I was so thirsty
Pour on a symphony
Now I just can't get enough
Put your wings on me, wings on me
When I was so heavy
Pour on a symphony...sing along with me! tongue

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
numericalguy:

Stoopeed cow. Why bring his mom into the discussion. Its not anybody's fault you got thrown into the gutter by the woman that gave birth to you and you don't value mothers.

I hope you found (IT) Worth the read... smiley

...let's do this some other time, Kay? I really don't wanna get banned, twice in a role.. undecided ciao Amigo!

4 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Ovokoo: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
But most me do, that's why they think all men do.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by DavidTheGeek: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian calling the guy's mum is a no no no. I didn't read through to check if you've apologised tho, i know you used to be a good girl, stop fighting biko. I don't wanto ban anyone this evening cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by iglimen: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
donbenedict:
i'd like us to meet up.

Mr Meet

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by martineverest(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
i dont blame dem,tho....i blame some guys.if not,most guys.....most men want sex as return for their help.thus,the generalisation

4 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by eezeribe(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
OK
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sekem: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
cruzita:
that poster that said girls have nothing to offer except sex really need Brain surgery .

and he is gonna have daughters in future right?

nonsense

So if I may ask,

What ELSE do girls offer?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sade1994(f): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
That's because all men want sex. It's a crazy world out there for girls that are just entering the real world/labour market. All of them except very few sha. Mature married men that will not leave somebody alone. U can't even be free with them and have intelligent conversation and learn from them. They'll just be doing like mumu upandan.
Very annoying angry

8 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
That is why i keep telling you to date deeper life ladies...
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ayomidegambari(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided
what he said really hit ur nerves badly but he s merely stating the fact.

4 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Xtopher123(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Sorry Bro but this is the peak of erronous assumptions!!

The same erroneous assumptions ladies are making.. Don't you think so?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by streetzdreamz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
nice points, the guy who said ladies have nothing to offer save sex has a point and he is right to some extent, what can a lady offer you aside sex?? buy stuffs for you,pay your bills, what else?? and last I checked only a gigolo will let a woman spend on him, but if you are lucky to come across some rare breeds, you'd even forget about anything called sex as the only pleasure you can get from a lady,back to the topic, it all boils down on the human psychology of give and take, ladies believes once a guy is acting all nice and caring he definitely wanna bed her, pray tell what they'd do when you prove them wrong; oh really?? I never knew such a guy like you still exist, I mean other guys would have rushed at ma panties* straight way the guy becomes a naive foolish mind to em, hell gets loosed when they willingly offer you their body and you turn it down, some even gets violent over it... I call em confused beings cuz they really don't know their wants.

11 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Xtopher123(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
sade1994:
That's because all men want sex. It's a crazy world out there for girls that are just entering the real world/labour market. All of them except very few sha. Mature married men that will not leave somebody alone. U can't even be free with them and have intelligent conversation and learn from them. They'll just be doing like mumu upandan.
Very annoying angry

Oh come on.. That's a big fallacy.. Fallacy of hasty Generalisation

I repeat not all men want SEX, are you ladies this misinformed?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
Because even if they need to reciprocate your kind gestures, they have nothing else to offer than sex.
you are just sooooooo.....
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Viking007(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

I hope you found (IT) Worth the read... smiley

...let's do this some other time, Kay? I really don't wanna get banned, twice in a role row.. undecided ciao Amigo!
Fixed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ekeson45(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
will comment when am back from tearing prof.woles green card
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sade1994(f): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Xtopher123:

Oh come on.. That's a big fallacy.. Fallacy of hasty Generalisation

I repeat not all men want SEX, are you ladies this misinformed?

Well this past year has proven that to me. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.