Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52128 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sade1994(f): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Ezeego1:
Hi would like to meet you. I have something for you. Only if you are interested.

Wow
U have sth for me ?
Tell me now so that I'll know if I'll be interested or not.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sade1994(f): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2016
harffie:

Not all men want SEX....but to be candid it's possible I start doing like mumu upandan when I'm with you oo, have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?? OMG.....I thought fine girls no dey NL o.... smiley cheesy

Lol
If you are single. ..then ur mumu-ing would be acceptable.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So what do you want the ladies to contribute then? undecided
Can u imagine, they dnt even know again. Na wa o. Just think of it......all what u listed is what every damn lady out der can comfortably offe, especially if she is consciously in competition. My aim is not to criticize but to teach. I actually know that one thing that a lady can posess that will make any man feel like commiting suicide if she decides to leave him. If u are one of the few interested in hearing it, we can interract by inboxing me ur number. I mean ONLY if u tink u av smtn to learn oo. Its actually not compulsory and pls bear in mind that this is not attempt to get to u cos i dnt know you, av not met you. Just that we av once exchanged words on this forum (if u remember the username) grin

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
from d convo with fk you'll see dat twas a personal convo..and ion nid him buying me a fone.i jxt want him to quit complaining about my typing.THANK YOU

not sure if I asked for the explanation though, and really you should learn how to type
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2016
tartarus:

You are very stupid actually! You and all the "boys" that supported your stupid post. Yes your mom had nothing else to offer than sex, your sisters too and if you have daughters in future same goes to them. You are a slowpoke! You claim all girls can offer is sex but you don't want your mom to be included in your retarded assumptions??
You just insulted the whole women race. You insulted my mom and sisters by making that daft comment. So I'll say it again, YOUR MOM is included in your deluded assumptions! undecided
Hahaha....chai. this babe is pained.....soooo pained. Pele oo. This is how u will challenge ur husband when he makes a statement that pains u bah? Continue. Lol. At this rate, u will just be speaking plenty grammar while a good, respectful babe is sucking ur hubby's goodie bag grin

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bigybanty02(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
Hope your two last words weren't directed to me?....wil u do well not to mention me again...

Yea those last words are mainly 4 u , so what the fvck are u gonna do about it ?

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2016
gypsey:
so why encourage it then? By playing along If they thought you ve been obnoxious apologise and move on, it does not mean you are weak.

Tell me what I did wrong... and I'll apologize .undecided

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by tartarus(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Maxvasia:
Hahaha....chai. this babe is pained.....soooo pained. Pele oo. This is how u will challenge ur husband when he makes a statement that pains u bah? Continue. Lol. At this rate, u will just be speaking plenty grammar while a good, respectful babe is sucking ur hubby's goodie bag grin
Ode! I'm male angry
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by tartarus(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
dasparrow:

Gbam! Well said.

I wondered too why he was angry when someone mentioned his mother. Since he generalized ALL women, then I wonder why he forgot that his mother too is a woman. or perhaps he was brought into this world by two men. Who knows?
Don't mind the kids on this forum. Always looking for an avenue to bash women without even thinking. undecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016

not sure if I asked for the explanation though, and really you should learn how to type
wateva...how many awards have you received for best typing...it doesn't make me less of who i am...hope you are fulfilled in your typing skills..typist..quote me not
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
bigybanty02:

Yea those last words are mainly 4 u , so what the fvck are u gonna do about it ?
you just couldnt resist..you just had to showcase your skills in enigmatic vulgar..i rily dont have time for people such as you..just dont quote me again..i dont nid it
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Papertrail11(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
cruzita:
that poster that said girls have nothing to offer except sex really need Brain surgery .

and he is gonna have daughters in future right?

nonsense

mama dat is d blalant truth a family is not complete without a male child who will carry over the surname to the next gene...

w hy do yu think in movies

doctor: your wife has give birth

man: to wat ?

doctor: a girl

man: funny look

doctor: are yu not happy

man: yu no go understand

doctor: a boy

man: ahh shokiii

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Benwems(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rone16:
I beg to differ.More than 80 percent of guys give to receive something in return like sex.That's how my guy friend took me out on my birthday and bought me things,I refused but he kept saying it was my birthday and I deserved it.Just for me to go to his house in the evening and the guy started touching me and when I refused,he said 'so why did you accept to hang out today and why did you collect the gifts I bought'.I gave him his kaya and I've never spoken to him since then.Sorry if you're the minority that gives freely but we can't take chances with a ratio 4:1
forming like you don't have other guys you are dating.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bigybanty02(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
you just couldnt resist..you just had to showcase your skills in enigmatic vulgar..i rily dont have time for people such as you..just dont quote me again..i dont nid it

Lool little bitcchh is da all u gat ? Now go and take ur bath and make sure u shave doz stinking pusssyy of urs .

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Rone16(f): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Benwems:

forming like you don't have other guys you are dating.

I'm not forming anything and I'm not dating
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by shurleybaby: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Be careful lady, and remember the topic of this thread
donbenedict:
i'd like us to meet up.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
bigybanty02:

Lool little bitcchh is da all u gat ? Now go and take ur bath and make sure u shave doz stinking pusssyy of urs .
ur actually boring..your looking for someone to assist in your lil banters..wel u met d wrong person..am actually bigger dan dis..you rily must be a sad person..quote me again which i know you would cuz you jxt cant resist being a lil boy..all you wil get is silence.you are free to die in it
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Benwems(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rone16:

I'm not forming anything and I'm not dating
most guys would ask for sex because most girls double date/cheat and she may marry another guy or she is not serious in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bigybanty02(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
ur actually boring..your looking for someone to assist in your lil banters..wel u met d wrong person..am actually bigger dan dis..you rily must be a sad person..quote me again which i know you would cuz you jxt cant resist being a lil boy..all you wil get is silence.you are free to die in it
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Tell me what I did wrong... and I'll apologize .undecided

apparently you mentioned some ones mother, although mentioning his mother was within the context of the debate, because he began by steroetyping all women not realising his mother and mine will be included.
But it's dificult having a debate with dumb asses grin.

You know what? Having thought about it meself undecided. You do not need to appologise, you were right.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bigybanty02(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:

Lool is da all? Well have a nice day .
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
gypsey:
apparently you mentioned some ones mother, although mentioning his mother was within the context of the debate, because he began by steroetyping all women not realising his mother and mine will be included.
But it's dificult having a debate with dumb asses grin.

You know what? You do not need to appologise, you were right.

Psssh... thank you. smiley

See? I knew You'd eventually See things my way.

I Wasn't disrespecting anyone.

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
tartarus:

Ode! I'm male angry
Oh so sorry, ur manner of speaking is what confused me. My bad
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
sade1994:

Wow
U have sth for me ?
Tell me now so that I'll know if I'll be interested or not.
precisely! It would be your decision if it's interesting or not, cheesy perhaps his idea of interesting may not be yours, now that's interesting
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Psssh... thank you. smiley

See? I knew You'd eventually See things my way.

I Wasn't disrespecting anyone.

grin you knew? How? Have we crossed path before? tongue *jokes*
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
gypsey:
grin you knew? How? Have we crossed path before? tongue *jokes*

LOL. No. smiley

I make the worst first impressions. grin

All that changes when people get to know me... for me. smiley
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by delishpot: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
Because even if they need to reciprocate your kind gestures, they have nothing else to offer than sex.

it's because most guys who do things for babes feel like they have been had. If they don't feel so, their friends would call them maga and say why on earth would they do something good for a woman they are not sleeping with.
Many men who demand sex for favours would not even want something else in return if the said woman has a lot to offer besides sex.
Even men ask women who accept favours from men But end up not Wanting to give sex in return why would they think the guy would just decide to help them? We are all witnesses to men advicing girls not to accept help from guys if they can not sleep with them. Hence it is now the norm. If a man does you a favour, expect to give him nothing but sex in return.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Mandu11(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
lakamua21:
I AM YET TO SEE ANYTHING LADIES OFFER TO MEN BESIDES SEX. ASK THEM TO NAME JUST ONE THING THEY FEEL MEN BENEFIT FROM RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM. WAITING FOR ANSWERS
i ask maself most times,"do i even need to get married"?,because after the thing done in "the other room",i see nothing else in marriage.Companionship and the other rubbish people preach is as useless as shi.t to me.I get no fulfillment from it

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by misspatsy(f): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Papertrail11:

mama dat is d blalant truth a family is not complete without a male child who will carry over the surname to the next gene...

w hy do yu think in movies

doctor: a girl

man: funny look

doctor: are yu not happy

man: yu no go understand

doctor: a boy

man: ahh shokiii
Carry surname to d next generation only,what else?what about caring for aged parents?Na only property n name guys care about
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Mcval(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
Because even if they need to reciprocate your kind gestures, they have nothing else to offer than sex.
unfortunately, this is just the truth. With this generation of women that is all they even see as an ideal reciprocation of a kind gesture. It's almost a second nature to them these days. Even with a girl you're dating, buying a gift or doing something for her prompts recprocation with sex as a proof of gratitude.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Oblak(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
luminouz:

Coz Ur such a TALKER! grin
It's a proof that your response was extremely obnoxious. EstherFabian try and change. Whenever an argument becomes bitter, try to avoid vulgar word usage. You are not up to his mum,not now, not next time. If you are wise, you will accept this simple advice. You can still apologize to him though you are not okay with his comment.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
dasparrow:

Gbam! Well said.

I wondered too why he was angry when someone mentioned his mother. Since he generalized ALL women, then I wonder why he forgot that his mother too is a woman. or perhaps he was brought into this world by two men. Who knows?

The two men thingy... I totally Agree! grin

that's probably why he's so Hateful towards women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.