Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House (5022 Views)

7 Signs That School Is Not For You / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Geesarki(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Op. Picture of government house facing d school or I donbilivit.
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by nextprince: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Nutase:
They have chosen ignorance which is cheaper than education. That's why they keep "fighting" for there deity. cry
Cooking pot calling the kettle black. Ignorance is truly the worst disease grin grin grin.
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by philGeo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
princemi:
Today i was so bored, I saw an ant in my kitchen and I placed few sugar cubes infront of her, she had sum and went to tell her friends and I quickly hide the sugar cubes because I wanted them to think she is a liar.
What? I will try to do the same thing also.
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by DarkRed(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Do they (Politicians) care about what you think?

Their children are schooling abroad!!!
Trust our government with this habit. Only God fit save Nigeria. People don vote tire...and we thought CHANGE was going to make things a lot better...smh
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by murtalaa(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Birniwa:
Fvcking magg0ts everywhere, I pity these morons called the southerners who do not have common sense to judge what's right, they're only after bigotry and prejudice towards the northerners. You're losing out!

If what this ill!literate OP mentioned is true, then what prevented him from taking the picture of the Zamfara State government house too adjacent to the school? Simply because his lies exist not.

Secondly talking about education, the north is the most populous part of Nigeria which means northerners hold the highest number of public offices in the country. Every sane person knows this considering who are the current top government officials coming down from presidency.
if there's any illiterate here it should be you who can't read between the lines and differentiate between opposite and adjacent. Let's assume, without conceding, that the school is not any where near Goverment House. Does that exonerate authorities from culpability in the deplorable situation of the school? Don't just sit ignorantly and make silly comments, call anyone you know in Gusau and ask the location of Danturai Primary and Secondary School viz-a-viz Goverment House.
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Birniwa(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2016
murtalaa:
if there's any illiterate here it should be you who can't read between the lines and differentiate between opposite and adjacent. Let's assume, without conceding, that the school is not any where near Goverment House. Does that exonerate authorities from culpability in the deplorable situation of the school? Don't just sit ignorantly and make silly comments, call anyone you know in Gusau and ask the location of Danturai Primary and Secondary School viz-a-viz Goverment House.

Another dvmb-arss trying to defend what he didn't even start because he's too bigotric daaft. Get well soon nigguh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Most Unsolved Mysteries Of All Time. / The Federal Polytechnic, Idah 2010/2011 Admission List Is Out / Icsa Exam Questions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.