Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? (6288 Views)

"Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker / Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by forlahkhe: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Majority of samsung phone users complain about the fragile screen. Even my own samsung phone's screen got broken few weeks after purchase. Although, d broken screen stl work perfectly bt i keep wondering y sansung wld b so dubious dt they make their phone s screen so fragile and stl sell their phones @ expensive price. I stl av my techno of 3yrs and d screen is stl intact....... The amount you wil get another screen for your samsung phone is enough to buy an android phone. Owning a samsung phone could b a waste of money @times.SMH!

3 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by ProfClassic: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Not in all cases
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Op, I can guarantee u that them infinix and tecno phones have more fragile screen. Go to computer village and see for urself. Infinix and tecno phones are the majority with screen problems.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
My s5 screen just broke last week, in this recession cry

4 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by celestialAgent(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
ucsparks:
grin grin

My s4 screen totally crashed a few weeks back. After making some enquires, I discovered the screen cost about 30k. Have you any idea of what you own screen cost?

Just trying to do some comparison..

2 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
celestialAgent:
grin grin

My s4 screen totally crashed a few weeks back. After making some enquires, I discovered the screen cost about 30k. Have you any idea of what you own screen cost?

yours is so cheap, they told me 45k oo
Reason, cos dollar is expensive . The phone can go and rest cry

3 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by ProfClassic: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by ProfClassic: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
ucsparks:

which is 45k, screen or phone?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Youngzedd(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
You're not far from the truth.

About 60% of Samsung phones you will see have broken screen and they users never bother to fix it because of the cost.

The question is, why is Samsung unnecessary expensive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by kowalsky: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
ucsparks:

57k here.
For my gs6. Just kept the phone somewhere. Id rather buy a new gs7 than repair it

4 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by sheddy03: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
greenhulk:
Op, I can guarantee u that them infinix and tecno phones have more fragile screen. Go to computer village and see for urself. Infinix and tecno phones are the majority with screen problems.
so far only you have contrary opinion, all posts here agree Samsung screens are fragile.

7 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
ProfClassic:

which is 45k, screen or phone?
lmaoooo,,, grin that's what i asked them oo,, they said its for the screen cry its s5 tho, not s4

1 Like

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mine still intact grin

1 Like

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Youngpo413: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tempered glass can prevent all these

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
I notice that too, but I will suggest that anyone that still has his/her own intact should buy tampered glass instead of normal screen guard.at least it will be protected from main cracking. Samsung,infinix and tecno screen suck.

4 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
ucsparks:
My bro. I can imagine ur pain sowie.

1 Like

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Youngpo413:
Tempered glass can prevent all these

Tempered glass make screen thick and not as smooth as phone screen itself.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Khaliyah(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Most of them are usually very careless, know off a case that a girl stepped on gs3 with her pointed heel d screen broke bn still working perfectly!!!
My own case na my heavy sis match my gs5, it was working until it feel again from my hand

4 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Mattex001(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
As for me me I'm very meticulous as to how I use my phone! Never experienced a crack before and have been using my phone for 2years now.

Get a tempered glass screen protector, its more safer.

Btw we should also note that there is a difference between outta glass and the main screen of the phone

Outta glass for s4 is 3k while main screen can be very expensive tho, which makes keeping wondering why?!

Are they practically saying the screen of the phone is about 40% of the cost of making the phone!

Meanwhile I think aliexpress or Amazon is a better platform to buy phone parts it's cheaper.

4 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by iamphilips(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
I use a Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 8gb(black).......... im happy to say it uses a plastic screen. been using it for about 18months now n it has fallen over 30times without breaking.

but the white version(16gb) breaks very easy.

4 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by iamphilips(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
iamphilips:
I use a Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 8gb(black).......... im happy to say it uses a plastic screen. been using it for about 18months now n it has fallen over 30times without breaking.

but the white version(16gb) breaks very easy.

note: I bave never used anyform of screen protector or guard
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by celestialAgent(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
ucsparks:
lol, I wish I could dump the phone too, but I don't have another one

May God help our Naira..
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Worksunlimited: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
priceaction:
I notice that too, but I will suggest that anyone that still has his/her own intact should buy tampered glass instead of normal screen guard.at least it will be protected from main cracking. Samsung,infinix and tecno screen suck.

Hmm.. Don't know about the screen might of the infinix.. But i have been using my infinix hot note (which everybody knows is the best device ever produced by infinix till date) till date and i have never had a cause to be worried bout screen issues (though i use a screen protector...

I no fit shout..

I have always wondered why people that use Samsung s series don't use screen guards on their screen... Honestly.. Dem get liver no be small..

2 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Joel3(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
my Sammy Amoled display screen is still intact. the feels on the figer without screen guild is flawless with it curved edges all over, unlike the flat Chinese based phone. screen protector don't represent samsung Mobile Amoled display well. I just can't imagine how screen protector will look like in my Sammy.
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by tdayof(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Youngzedd:
You're not far from the truth.

About 60% of Samsung phones you will see have broken screen and they users never bother to fix it because of the cost.

The question is, why is Samsung unnecessary expensive

Because 60% of Samsung you ve seen are S4 or others that fall withing that range.

I know Samsung has screen issues with S4 but starting from S5-7 note 3-7, C5, C7 they don't really have screen issues.

Nigerians should learn to use the glass screen protector too.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Fidelismaria: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
cry

so true

my samsung galaxy grandprime screen broke while i was trying to insert battery
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Preye1599(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
I've had my Samsung j5 for a year now...without screen protection and it's not broken...and it even fell inside water last week but it's perfect...so maybe you don't buy original

1 Like

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by voyy: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
celestialAgent:
grin grin

u can get a used screen at a cheaper rate na
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by celestialAgent(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
voyy:

u can get a used screen at a cheaper rate na
The question is where will I get a used screen? All the engineers I have asked said they don't have. I wish i'm in lagos presently undecided undecided
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Op ndi correct ....

Mine has close to 40 visible crack lines but I'm not moved ...
the 1st crack was 4days after I bought the phone ....I bounced majestically to an accessory shop where they told me it was going to cost me 30k...na so I just bone ooo

I wish getting a new screen uld be affordable embarassed
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
I hv been using gtn7100 for more than 2yrs now and not even a scratch on the screen.
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by kfrosh: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have been using my S6 edge for more than a year now and it has no crack and still looks new without a screen guard. Its all about been careful with your phone except in the case of accidents which can't be controlled. The truth is most people are careless when handling phones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24ct Gold Blackberry Porsche P'9981 / Just In Glo Introduce New Data Plans / Challenges Of Nigeria Mobile Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.