Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials (2290 Views)

Learn Ethical Hacking Nairaland Live# / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / Naijaseccon 2017 Ethical Hacking Conference + Hackathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials by Fugazzi: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Range of ethical hacking and programming books and tools for offensively low prizes, some giveaways as well.
First set of ebooks- 5 books for free
-Reversing: Hackers guide to Reverse Engineering by Eldad Eilam
-The Hacker Playbook 2nd Edition by Peter Kim
-Hacking: The Art of Exploitation 2nd Edition by Jon Ericson
-Black Hat Python Programming for Hackers by Justin Seitz
-Metasploit for Penetration Testing by David Kennedy, Jim O’Gorman, Devon Kearns, and Mati Aharoni(For the linux lads<3)

That 5 for half the price of none, You're very welcome.
Next up: Tools to Crack any Wifi password. Keep Up motherfleckers <3
If you blink you might miss shit! And someone tell nairaland to stop correcting my shiiit to poo please? fucking weird

Re: Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials by Fugazzi: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cracking Tools: password crackers, packet sniffers, vulnerability analysis, exploits. HMU for Detailed Listing
For the patrons of windows, I got you too. If you want to come over to the dark side [i.e Kali Linux] I'll give you that for free.

Serious fvckers only <3
Re: Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials by Fugazzi: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
For the people of Kali <3
Wifi Hacking 101
But chances are if you're on Kali you already know this shit so more coming
http://www.hackersnewsbulletin.com/2015/03/hack-wifi-password-using-kali-linux.html

Don't worry Windows patrons, haven't forgotten you yet.
Re: Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials by Fugazzi: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Okay so there's this shiit that pisses me off beyond belief. The fact that nigerians are restricted from half the good shiit on the internet, I mean where's all the fucking love. Paypal not letting nigerians get paid, Paid Surveys not paying, don't know about you slackers but I'd like to see some dough. Beautiful thing is as much as these motherfuckers try, the internet was built to be unregulated, it's as untamable as the sea, except the risk is pretty fucking close non-existent, if you know your shit. Now back to getting dough, your location on the internet is the location the computer you're using, so you want to be in the UK, connect to a UK computer over the same internet then browse till your damn heart stops, AB-fucking-C and is it legal? abso-fucking-lutely. You know where this is going, VPN, you need a proxy, not talking Tor here, Tor's for anonymity when you on that grey area legality shit, I'm talking Virtual Private Network. Free VPN's are good enough if you're just tryna change your location, but if you need protection, then get Tor(free) and/or spend some damn money on a VPN you cheap shiit.

So Free VPNs,
I'm using Windscribe rn, they give you 5GB for starters, 10GB if you verify your email, but of course there are limitations hence the "free". You only get a fraction of the countries you get if you pay for it, UK, US, Netherlands...etc I think it's decent enough for the price of nada. You can download the software for your OS or for a Google Chrome browser. Unfortunately, my Linux bloods, there's no Linux version, but you can get it for chrome(that's what I'm doing)... Absolute mint. https://windscribe.com/whyuse

Since I can't vouch for others, Here's people that can...
https://www.bestvpn.com/best-free-vpn-services/
http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/the-best-free-vpn-tools-1323466

Have fun browsing from Switzerland motherfleckers and if you're going to do serious damage, don't be a greedy shit, get a paid VPN and Tor's free so get rekt <3
Tor post Next.
Keep Up Lads

Re: Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials by greatnaija01: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
do u have free CC's
Re: Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials by Fugazzi: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
greatnaija01:
do u have free CC's
Haha why would they be free?
Re: Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials by greatnaija01: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fugazzi:

Haha why would they be free?

am sorry... nt free...
Re: Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials by Fugazzi: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bitplug selling bitcoins at 480/$
Or can help you sell yours at same rate or at your rate(slower)
Re: Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials by markhascole: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Showcase Your Business Facebook Page And Get More Likes / Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website / Who Can Design A Responsive Blog Live Tooxclusive With Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.