Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Should I Leave Home Or Face Life. Advice Me Plz - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Leave Home Or Face Life. Advice Me Plz (389 Views)

Serving God At Home Or In Church: Is There Any Difference? / Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Home Or Face Life. Advice Me Plz by leonard10: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
I WANNA LEAVE HOME,.PLS ADVICE ME...
Am the first born of my family out of 4 children, Am just through with my NCE PROGRAM at Adeyemi College of Education. The second born, my younger brother, is at service, the 3rd born is already in final year while our last born is in part 2. I am slow in my education due to some circumstances. Though before my NCE PROGRAM, I had already schooled at Federal polytechnic ado,(which there's nothing to show for it....My gp was just too low). But at least I thank God I performed well at Adeyemi college.
But there's something, my parents are tired of me, I look like a stranger even in my father's house, My progress is not a match to my younger ones .
Even if I wanna progress after my NCE PROGRAM, (IT WOULD BE THE 3RD HIGHER INSTITUTIONS HAVE ATTENDED) I feel ashamed of myself even among my younger ones at home. It really gives me psychological trauma. I don't know what to do, every mistake I do is noticed, while my younger ones are pampered at same mistake.
I remembered when I almost committed suicide at home, life at home is just as Hell fire.and many experiences at home. They are just fed up with me.
My verdict is, I wanna leave home for me sister house and start a new life from there, I Want to huzzle myself and take care of my education with the little help of my Aunty (younger sister of my dad)
So the question is should I continue under my Parents .(Am 25 years of Age).
Or continued with my decision to Start a new life somewhere. But remember that my staying with my parents is like being in hell... PLEASE ADVISE ME.
Re: Should I Leave Home Or Face Life. Advice Me Plz by Idydarling(f): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
ur story is somehow similar to mine, although its in reverse:

In my family, apart from my eldest sister, nobody loves education or tries to get knowledge or learn a trade, i didn't see myself in that position, so immediately i finished sec skl i wrote jamb, didn't pass the first time but at the second attempt i made it and my name came out in the merit list, this didn't go down well with certain members of my family but i didn't let their jealousy deter me from pursuing knowledge which i know is power, i struggled to pay my first year with the only help and encouragement coming from my eldest sis and her hubby, by my second yr, because of my progress, these members of my family did all they could to make life uncomfortable for me, i had to move into the hostel and stay till my 3rd year, i travel to my eldest sis place every holiday i have (she's a graduate and knows what's been happening esp the Envies, anger and hatred), I pay my fees from the biz i could start up bc nobody was prepared to fund my education (my Dad is late, and i don't want anybody saying tomorrow that he|she made me whom I'll become), I'm almost rounding up and I've gotten a place to stay off camp (encouraged by my sis of course) and i can say, God who sees and knows the hrt of man has been providing all my needs, in fact, I'm better of staying alone than my progress being always monitored by pple with evil intention. Why am i telling you this op?

i want you to know that no matter how u try pleasing anybody, if they don't love u they don't, I'd advise u leave that hus(not with anger or quarrel, you can say u want to be closer to skl bla bla bla but LEAVE!), look for accommodation elsewhere, face ur studies more seriously and put God first in every thing u do, learn several ways of improving yourself, learn useful skills that might come in handy anyway u find urself, above all, do not be embittered in life by all you're passing through, remember, life is a skl, you'll definitely leave this current situation you are and come out victoriously, God bless and guide you...
Re: Should I Leave Home Or Face Life. Advice Me Plz by lecturerdabo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
No comparison in life!

AGE MATES ARE NOT GRACE MATES!!

Many start well but end badly while others start slow/badly and end gloriously.

Whatever decision you make, remember: your destiny is not same with your siblings allow God lead you through prayers!!!
Re: Should I Leave Home Or Face Life. Advice Me Plz by Fajs: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Leave home come to Nairaland with ur load
Re: Should I Leave Home Or Face Life. Advice Me Plz by iamtewwy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
At 25 u shud b on your own now!, I was 19 when i first got my apartment.. . Today am 23yrs old with a fully furnished apartment

Well my advice for you is move away from your parents, @25 u suppose to moved out.. But dnt stay with any relative.. you might b a burden to them or inconvinience them.. d best option here is to look for a friend or roommate who u can squat with and share bills 50/50 that way u become responsible for your self. Then u can gain respect from your family and relative..when your dad sees u are now begining to take responsiblity for yoursef he would wants to see in wat ways he can suppprt you. once in a while you can go meet him for some support.. My 50cent tho

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Spiritual Power, A Pastor Tried To Destroy A Shrine In Ogun State / The Temple Of God / Sex Preached In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.