Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

A Cry For Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help (7555 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Millyiyke:
@Efemenaxy thanks for concern.
I have three kkids a girl and two boys, my first dauther is 5yrs and 4 months, my first son is 3yrs while the last is 1yr 9 months.
Their school fees is #2350 each we are owing #3100.

Re: your kids school fees, you say you've relocated to the village, so what sort of schools do they attend there? Private? Or Nursery?

And do all three of your kids attend school including your 1yr 9month old?

And is what is owed for all three of them? I'd also like you to post the receipts on here too, pls.

Thanks.

@op.

When are you going to respond to these? Or has the issue of your kids school fees been resolved??

Kindly attach the proof with your response as requested earlier.

Thanks.
Re: A Cry For Help by sisisioge: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
^^^

See sleuthing! Chai, I won't want u on an interview panel where my official age is 24yrs though I was born in the 80s grin

5 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Agbaletu: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
It is well.
Re: A Cry For Help by ifyalways(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Millyiyke:

@Ifyalways if am not sure of what am saying i will not bring this to nairaland, secondly i got married since 2010 and the number is mine but i lost it early this year so am yet to wellcome it back.
So if you claim to know me well, you should know that am married and you should also know my family story .
If you need more proof, i will show you more thanks.
The internet is indeed a small world. And yes I know you, don't recall you being married. For the sake of your family and late brother,I'll take a back seat.

Anyhoos, People change, it is well. May God help and sustain you. smiley
Re: A Cry For Help by ifyalways(f): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dyt:

Madam the madam
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dyt , where you banned recently on account of that UK family matter thread ? cheesy
Re: A Cry For Help by Ranchhoddas: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Re: your kids school fees, you say you've relocated to the village, so what sort of schools do they attend there? Private? Or Nursery?

And is what is owed for all three of them? I'd also like you to post the receipts on here too, pls.

Thanks.
Oga kilode. You want to kill him ni?
Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Oga kilode. You want to kill him ni?

I'd rather ask him for proof to convincingly back up each and everyone of his claims than jump to conclusions and label him an unrepentant scammer even though the evidence so far is not in his favour.

No one here will open up their purse strings on his say so / sob stories. I haven't asked for much. He should do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=49663800]

Okay let's take these one at a time, starting with your mother-in-law. I asked you very specific questions to which I'm still expecting answers to, namely:
Sir am sorry for not respondy early enough it was due to my mb got finished i have to borrow #100 to continue.
For my inlaw medication and the drugs she takes, i dont have the idea because am not with them at the hospital but i know that my wife has all the info including the hospital bill recipt.
Up till now my wifes line is switch off, i pray as soon as get her i will ask her to bring the needed detail over here so i can post it here.
For the hospital bill, i said earlier that they have finished the payment with the help of my wifes uncle who gave 43k and others that contributed.
The payment was done instalmentaly, they sold her refridgerator and television to complete the payment just 3days ago but never the less i will post all the details here as soon as i get intouch with her, kindly bear with me.
Tanx
Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
^^ Are you telling us you don't have a clue what sort of medication your mother in law has been on, even though you were quick to describe her as being at the point if death's door since July?

And are you implying you haven't spoken to your wife since July too?

Yes, I get that the bill of over 100K has now been paid off. But since you've been closely involved, you should at least know the basics!
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Thanks.
For my kids they attend public school, the last one is not yet in school.
My dauther just finished nursery 3 last term so she will be moving to primary 1 this term, then my son will be moving to nursery 2 this term.
For their school fees recipt, normaly here they dont issue recipt all the teacher does is write it down on a piece of paper and put it inside their school bag or pin it on their uniform for us to see.
Thanks and ready for more questions.
Re: A Cry For Help by Dyt(f): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
ifyalways:

Dyt , where you banned recently on account of that UK family matter thread ? cheesy

Na
Who dem born well
undecided undecided undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Millyiyke:

For my kids they attend public school, the last one is not yet in school.
My dauther just finished nursery 3 last term so she will be moving to primary 1 this term, then my son will be moving to nursery 2 this term.
For their school fees recipt, normaly here they dont issue recipt all the teacher does is write it down on a piece of paper and put it inside their school bag or pin it on their uniform for us to see.
Thanks and ready for more questions.

If they don't issue receipts, how do they keep track of who's paid and who hasn't?

How do you prove you've paid?

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help by DLondonboiy: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
@efemenaxy...I hope u would help this guy if he proves to be genuine....this ya questions dizi too much..

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
DLondonboiy:
@efemenaxy...I hope u would help this guy if he proves to be genuine....this ya questions dizi too much..

What do you mean my questions are too much? What do you suggest?

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by DLondonboiy: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What do you mean my questions are too much? What do you suggest?

'oga, I feel your pain o..take this 30k do ya biz and from ya gain, sort ya self and ya family..e go better my brother' if he is genuine.. na him sabi...if he is fraudster..na him sabi

or u can say..
' oga go Bleep ya self..for this buhari recession? nobody gat ya time Man..' if he is genuine..na him sabi..if he is a fraudster..na him still sabi..

cos after all these questions...one naira no fall out, e no go funny...

I don't even know if its me that is talking or the weed...
I gat some good weed here bruh

6 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Yesterday you said:

Millyiyke:

My reltions are not helping matters, they would like to buy you drinks but to empower you is a different thing.

And today you say:

For the hospital bill, i said earlier that they have finished the payment with the help of my wifes uncle who gave 43k and others that contributed.
The payment was done instalmentaly, they sold her refridgerator and television to complete the payment just 3days ago...

So which is it? They helped or didn't?

And since you say it's been totally cleared off before you opened up this thread, why mention it if it's a non-issue?

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2016
DLondonboiy:

'oga, I feel your pain o..take this 30k do ya biz and from ya gain, sort ya self and ya family..e go better my brother' if he is genuine.. na him sabi...if he is fraudster..na him sabi

or u can say..
' oga go Bleep ya self..for this buhari recession? nobody gat ya time Man..' if he is genuine..na him sabi..if he is a fraudster..na him still sabi..

I don't even know if its me that is taking or the weed...

You have his account number.

Take the short cut and drop your contribution to his cause if you find my questions too painful too read. It shouldn't matter to you whether he's a fraudulent scammer or not.

6 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 12:23am On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=EfemenaXY pos
When we got the news about her condition my wife went to nimo were she was staying according to my wife her mum could not talk or walk, she then took her to the hospital at enugwu ukwu where she was admited and the doctor run a test on her and discovered that her supar level is on the highest side.
For a week and some days she was in coma, she was giving drip times without number at a time the doctor requested for blood.
All this info is coming from my wife when ever she calls and last time she visited i saw the hospital bill by then it was about 74k so as the treatment continues the bill increases.
Like i said earlier my wife called me on friday to inform me that they sold her fridg and television to finish the bill before taking her to adoration ministry uke.
She called on saturday to inform me about her urine turning to blood .
I have called her severaly since that saturday but her line is switch off.
This is all i know for now, thank you.
Re: A Cry For Help by thelish(f): 12:32am On Sep 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:
^^ Are you telling us you don't have a clue what sort of medication your mother in law has been on, even though you were quick to describe her as being at the point if death's door since July?

And are you implying you haven't spoken to your wife since July too?

Yes, I get that the bill of over 100K has now been paid off. But since you've been closely involved, you should at least know the basics!

hope say u wan help dis man with money with all these waec questions

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 12:34am On Sep 26, 2016
@op.

So over 100k paid on behalf of your mother in law's treatment and no single shred of evidence. No prescriptions from the doctors. No receipts of payment to the hospital. Your relatives weren't helping apart from buying drinks. Now they've miraculously cleared the entire bill.

Your kids' school don't issue receipts. So no proof on that angle equally.

Do you have proof of anything at all?

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 12:36am On Sep 26, 2016
thelish:

hope say u wan help dis man with money with all these waec questions

You have his account number on the first page. Drop your contributions also.

The point I'm making here is anyone can cook up sob stories. Let him prove it all.

11 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2016
ifyalways:

The internet is indeed a small world. And yes I know you, don't recall you being married. For the sake of your family and late brother,I'll take a back seat.

Nne, they don't give up. And to think I wasted my entire Sunday here with my church mind waiting for him to cook up "proof".

What a time wasting thread. Mtcheeew.

@op: without solid proof, I wish you well.

#Thread unfollowed#
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:

If they don't issue receipts, how do they keep track of who's paid and who hasn't?

How do you prove you've paid?

Ok this is how we use to do it, normaly their teachers has a register for collection of school fees.
When i get to their teachers, assuming their fees is 1000k and i have only #500 with me the teacher will register the #500 and write the balance then i will sign my signature.
Every thing will be done in my presents so that way they will know who paid and who did not.
Thank you.
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 12:55am On Sep 26, 2016
ifyalways:

Yes the internet is a small world, i wanted to send my traditional marriage pics for you to confirm but its not bright due to the time but i will do that in the morning.
I know that some people will find it difficult to belive due to the way things are but a pray that you dont witness what am passing through.
Thanks.
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Yesterday you said:

And today you say:

So which is it? They helped or didn't?

And since you say it's been totally cleared off before you opened up this thread, why mention it if it's a non-issue?
The relations i mean is from my own side not the side of my wife.
My mother inlaw relations contributed money for the payment.
I am confused, i mentioned it so that people will know what we are going through.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 1:25am On Sep 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:
@op.

So over 100k paid on behalf of your mother in law's treatment and no single shred of evidence. No prescriptions from the doctors. No receipts of payment to the hospital. Your relatives weren't helping apart from buying drinks. Now they've miraculously cleared the entire bill.

Your kids' school don't issue receipts. So no proof on that angle equally.

Do you have proof of anything at all?
Sir if you go through my explanation you will find out that my wife is in hospital with her mum while am at home with the kids so we are not at the same place.
There is no how i can know what is in the receipt until i get intouch with my wife .
I have promise to post the hospital bill here as a proof as soon as i have them, even my wife did not know that i brought this issue on nairaland.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 1:51am On Sep 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Nne, they don't give up. And to think I wasted my entire Sunday here with my church mind waiting for him to cook up "proof".

What a time wasting thread. Mtcheeew.

@op: without solid proof, I wish you well.

#Thread unfollowed#
You did well sir even though you may not help me but i appreciate your questions it makes me to explain my self more so that people will understand my condition better.
Before i forget, could you believe that me and my kids did not taste any thing called food this sunday only the orange that is in our compound and this is the second week since school started but they will not be going to school again.
Only god knows if i am scam or not, i am at the mercy of god i hope it shall be well.
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2016
DLondonboiy:

or u can say..

I don't even know if its me that is taking or the weed...
Thanks for corncern.
Re: A Cry For Help by blank(f): 2:54am On Sep 26, 2016
I have a friend in Enugwu Ukwu now. Let me know the name of the hospital so she can confirm for me.
Re: A Cry For Help by ifyalways(f): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Millyiyke:

Yes the internet is a small world, i wanted to send my traditional marriage pics for you to confirm but its not bright due to the time but i will do that in the morning.
I know that some people will find it difficult to belive due to the way things are but a pray that you dont witness what am passing through.
Thanks.
You don't have to send me the pics, don't waste your money or data on that. I'm just surprised cos as at 3 years ago, you appeared to be single.
Re: A Cry For Help by ifyalways(f): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Millyiyke:

Before i forget, could you believe that me and my kids did not taste any thing called food this sunday only the orange that is in our compound.
Interesting.

You as a father, able bodied could not go out to look for work to do, earn some money and provide food for them because there is Nld right? This is just so annoying, no thanks to folks that enable and encourage you guys.

So at Awka, Enugu ukwu or whatever village you are at now, there's no one that could hire you for a day or few hours to work on his farm, thatch fence or roof or whatever else and pay you with foodstuff if no money? You prefer to starve the children while waiting for nld unlimited.

Continue

9 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by mysticgal(f): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Once the op started fumbling, I just immediately got disinterested. What a stoopid way to fool people.

I might be wrong undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother-inlaw Or Sister-inlaw Living With U, Who Is More Lethal? / Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone / What A Lady Should Do To Get A Husband Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.