Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) (64272 Views)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Pastor Ize Iyamu Campaigning For APC video emerges / FG To Use Seized Properties As Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 25, 2016
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?Mark 8:36.This bible passage should be shown to Tinubu and Bode George,it is not to late for them to be saved.It is all vanity that will pass away.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Handsomecole(m): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2016
It's quite unfortunate that a common convicted thief. That is supposed to be in hiding has such an effrontery to comment on issues in public.

Even if I want to listen to advice it shouldn't come from an ex-prisoner and thief.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Thief accusing a robber, equation balance die! I pray another party wins 2019 & expose the current brigands too! I loathe weaklings like joe.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Handsomecole:
It's quite unfortunate that a common convicted thief. That is supposed to be in hiding has such an effrontery to comment on issues in public.

Even if I want to listen to advice it shouldn't come from an ex-prisoner and thief.
Since we returned to Democratic rule World Bank claims $150 billion dollars has been stolen since 1999 from the country.The question I have for you is can you count with your fingers the number of people that got convicted and went to Jail.Majority of the politicians are just like Bode George,the only thing is that they were in the right party or bribed the judge to escape conviction like James Ibori who was found not guilty of 180 charges in Nigeria but plead guilty to two charges in UK.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-20/buhari-seeks-obama-s-aid-to-recover-150-billion-in-nigeria-loot

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Seenyo:
Thief accusing a robber, equation balance die! I pray another party wins 2019 & expose the current brigands too! I loathe weaklings like joe.
Lets keep changing parties every four years the politicians will be scared of looting because they will have no one to cover their tracks. Look at the desperation in the way Oshiomole has been campaigning that you will think he is up for re-election. He is acting like he has something to hide and will be exposed if his candidate Obaseki does'nt win on the 28th.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Spots-on bro, if we constantly checkmate them, i bet u NIGERIA WINS @ the end!
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by HtwoOw: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:
Was'nt it Tinubu that sponsored his election.Buhari just wanted power he did'nt care about where his election sponsors got their funds

In one version of your hallucination you believe Tinubu sponsored Buhari's election (by not caring where his sponsors got fund)

In another version you believe Buhari lied to deceive Nigerians that he took a loan to buy form whereas his wife was donating over 500Mil to IDP camp

And in the third episode you believe Buhari still has the 2.1Bil naira he stole as military head of state which can cancels your first argument

Does your lying and changing stories come as a natural skill or did you learn it?
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by magoo10(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2016
the foolish efcc fake czar will not see this report, or they don't know how to freeze his account again like subzero .

are all these properties not worth billions of dollars?

Ass holes
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2016
mikolo80:
yet they got brt owes station, ferry and security as well as 30% of Nigeria's GDP.
You that you're not a weakling
What is your reward
which security??...hehehehe..only the rich benefits from lagos..the rich feeds on the poor..no basic amenities for the poor to enjoy..no water..roads are cramped..nada.. cheesy

Taxes here and there from the poor whilst the poor just remain gullible and worship tinubu and his cohorts..hehehe..

What are all the monies receive as tax used for in lagos??..how has it improved the lives of the poor??..
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2016
anonimi:

Na so for Lagos oh. Na there you go see person wey go dey tell you "Touce me and see how I will deal with you" yet the same guy is stylishly reversing and running away from the fight scene. grin
A man who was SQUATTING while campaigning to be governor in 1999, after forfeiting his drug money to the US authorities, now owns the entire state of "smart" people literally.
What an irony!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

don't mind them... grin

They can't break free from the shackles of tinubu..the guy go suck them for all eternity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by sucess001(m): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Heresay and spite

Ko le werk

UPDATE:

I left the comment short intentionally and watched the mentions, I just had to proof you people are bunch of hypocrites crying over election loss and you'll never recover from that

I am writing this update at 06:16AM

Bode George, an exconvict whose names keep reappearing in all scandalous lists you could ever find in Nigeria , reads something he wrote down in a paper without proof or court of law you are pronouncing him guilty

But when EFCC credible organization talks of PEJ and other politically corrupt, mentally corrupt people, You all accuse EFCC of being the jury, judge and executioner? And queue behind the people who have robbed your ancestors, your generation and future generations

I GET THE NEED TO SCORE CHEAP. POLITICAL POINTS, BUT COMMON THIS IS WAY OVER THE LINE

AN EXCON A KNOWN THIEF ACCUSING TINUBU OF SOMETHING, I never said Tinubu is a saint, He was just smart enough not to get caught, there's a difference

And before woefully failing at the last presidential election if indeed all of these were true, Tinubu was an opposition, a powerful one whose arrest could have destabilized APC why wasn't he arrested if any of this is true?

Bo George is not an ex convict. He wa cleared by the courts
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by sucess001(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Handsomecole:

He is not an ex convict. Please go and read up
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by tola268: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2016
kolaish:
THIS IS THE CASE OF A THIEF WHOSE TIME HAS PASSED/EXPIRED, EXPOSING A REIGNING THIEF WHO IS STILL IN POWER. LET US ALL WAIT AND SEE THE OUTCOME.
Alright, l told Buari to wipeout capitalist in Nigeria, he refused, they are now exposing themselves. To make us believe in President Buari Ant-corruption crusade He should extend His Ant-corruption crusade to regime of past leaders both in states and federal levels of government
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by drnoel: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
The truth is lagosians are the most docile set of people in Nigeria. ..

They think they are smart but they are weaklings who have allowed one man suck them dry... cheesy

Cheiii...and them think say them get sense...

Make fashola by mistake try that toll gate on a federal level him go fear hum head....tibubu literally owns lagos. ...

Bros there is no literal there. Its a known, proven, confirmed fact. Tinubu owns Lagos. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by kolaish(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Danniscott:

I might agree with you that he is an expired thief......but the problem we have in Nigeria is that we live to attack the messenger not the message. Shouldn't you have first wondered how true the accusations of owning these assets and properties by one man who is supposed to be a pension collecting former Governor. These properties and investments are worth billions of dollars. So it's obvious you love Bola Tinubus kind of theft because u are probably APC or Yoruba. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Supporting thieves weda PDP, APC, APGA, IGBO ,Hausa, Yoruba, Niger Delta. These men have stolen our collective wealth and they find a way to conflict us talkn about them by making ehnic, political or religious divides for us to fight on. Again shame on us.
my brother, even if you talk till tomorrow, the govt will only prosecute who is not on their side. Check out the list of those on EFCC list (perceived enemies of apc). What about those that funded d apc campaign with stolen money; Amaechi, Atiku, fayose etc
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by glossy6(f): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
And now he wants to steal Aso Villa join. Thank God say the Dara man wise up

He is already doing that, having positioned Fowler at the FIRS
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Segloyd(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2016
I give it to you, that is exactly what is happening. Bode George, you be saint? You forgot to mention your own name, you do you want to tell me you didn't steal any Government property and money? Yeye man.

kolaish:
THIS IS THE CASE OF A THIEF WHOSE TIME HAS PASSED/EXPIRED, EXPOSING A REIGNING THIEF WHO IS STILL IN POWER. LET US ALL WAIT AND SEE THE OUTCOME.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by 1miccza: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Heresay and spite

Ko le werk

UPDATE:

http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/sport/item/3460-the-real-reason-bode-george-went-to-jail-tinubu

I left the comment short intentionally and watched the mentions, I just had to proof you people are bunch of hypocrites crying over election loss and you'll never recover from that

Bode George, an exconvict whose names keep reappearing in all scandalous lists you could ever find in Nigeria , reads something he wrote down in a paper without proof or court of law you are pronouncing him guilty

But when EFCC credible organization talks of PEJ and other politically corrupt, mentally corrupt people, You all accuse EFCC of being the jury, judge and executioner? And queue behind the people who have robbed your ancestors, your generation and future generations

I GET THE NEED TO SCORE CHEAP. POLITICAL POINTS, BUT COMMON THIS IS WAY OVER THE LINE

AN EXCON A KNOWN THIEF ACCUSING TINUBU OF SOMETHING, I never said Tinubu is a saint, He was just smart enough not to get caught, there's a difference

And before woefully failing at the last presidential election if indeed all of these were true, Tinubu was an opposition, a powerful one whose arrest could have destabilized APC why wasn't he arrested if any of this is true?

To think Tinubu does not even know the first letter of your name.. Can you please debunk his claims?Show us that those afore mentioned properties are not his and stop playing number five on the football pitch please..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by olawonder(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
I LOVE TINUBU FOREVER!!!
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Heresay and spite

Ko le werk

UPDATE:

http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/sport/item/3460-the-real-reason-bode-george-went-to-jail-tinubu

Shebi u won election and ur dream of Tinubu and Buhari are ruling over u. So wat is now ur problem. Even in power; u r still acting bereaved. Enjoy ur change and allow those that didn't vote this demons wail in peace.

Thank you.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:
Lagos has entered one chance
I wish all young Nigerians are like you because the country would be in good shape. There should be no exception to the fight against corruption due to political association or tribes. Why would anyone support all this worthless and corrupt thieflicians. The future of Nigeria is being mortgaged and it's the youths that will suffer for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by unclejb2(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2016
A new word has been added to the Nairaland dictionary ... Iraghiji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2016
nnachukz:
Those are not hidden assets. They are the saints, they can not do wrong. If GEJ was half as wicked as Buhari, Tinubu wouldn't be walking the streets as free man and Buhari would have still remained in Daura tending to his cattles.

before GEJ was obsanjo ...if yu r nt aware,,,obsanjo had efcc chasing anyone nt in gud terms with him then.
baba had 8yrs with efcc @ his disposal..,pdp had power fr 16yrs ,,hw many case dd efcc win against tinubu... if he as stolen lagos dry why culd anyone nt nail him greastest power blongs to center ..GEJ does nt av to b wicked for d law to take is course ..haba
if GEJ had integrity almeisaigha wuld av rot n die in foreign prison,,ibori,, pple dt brought us national shame walked free under presidential pardon..
lagos amidst 36states remain d pacesetter rite frm tinubu govt till date..
No matter hw wicked buhari govt is,,b yu a blogger,,activist or opposition party as long as u r fraud free ..yu don bcum maize in a bottle fr hen ... alot of pple afraid to put there millions in bank,,y see a police n run,,,lets tell ourselves d truth
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
The truth is lagosians are the most docile set of people in Nigeria. ..

They think they are smart but they are weaklings who have allowed one man suck them dry... cheesy

Cheiii...and them think say them get sense...

Make fashola by mistake try that toll gate on a federal level him go fear hum head....tibubu literally owns lagos. ...
Lagosians are not smart indeed to allow that affluenza patient to suck them dry. All they know how to do is bluff. They're not different from Kwarans. And after everything,they'd start shouting Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by beadaholic(f): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2016
desmond2pk:

Pls name the goods a thief DoD for you?

I don't need to name them, you can see the good all over Lagos.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

The funniest part of the video which made everyone laugh, was when Bode George he said he even cornered the Vault and Garden Cemetery.He cornered the property of the living and the dead...hahaha
that is the height of it mehnn lolz
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by humbleself242(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Baba u can see that u are pointless,the accusation is not for Tinubu alone is for the politicians because u are the same,Baba what was ur offence that make Baba Obasanjo to put u in prison then u are all thief.........u too u are armed robber idiot,ole,onijekuje,the election funds u too from. Jonathan nko nemesis will catch u soon ok
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2016
gabicon:
I hope Mr bode George is also ready to relinquish his property too because past and present politicians are rogues of same feathers. We can all hate corrupt tinubu but the man sure is a good politician he settles those that matter discard those that don't, the area boys are in his pocket same goes for the market people, the largest votes constitutients are in his pocket.
this man evil is evil do not suPport it.dou also know PEJ s a good politicians tht she settles those that matters and discard irrelevant Ones?she is lovedby her. People and her Loot she Invested it thereby. Creating employment for them ......so much as u ll do anythinG to defend your yoruba theif don't be OffendeD if a SE/SS defends her person
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by defash8: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2016
A Lagosian told me how did we allow Saraki to control Kwara.

My response was, how did Nigerians allow Saraki to control our senate?

He kept quiet.

I later reiterated that Tinubu has been controlling Lagos for 16years going to 20 with Ambode & may even go 24.
The man has practically put Lagos in his pocket but Lagosians will say they 're enlightened & sharp.

Some will even go to any length to defend him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2016
olawonder:
I LOVE TINUBU FOREVER!!!
why won't you love a pathetic thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
AlPeter:
do you know the worst part and the most stupid is dat PDP were in power for 16 years they could not arrest or curtail him while acquiring all this, yet the st.pid, idi*otic fools and their fans (who are so F*olish even goats have more sense than them) want APC a party he founded and funded to arrest and prosecute him in less than 3years! I want Tinubus wealth confiscated just like I would love to see Bode George, Obanikoro, OBJ, Jonathan and his wife in jail. But you've to know evidences are needed.
why confiscate his wealth and but throw pej in jail is tinubu not good for jailing ?when commenting come from a neutral poInt so that nature ll be kind to you
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2016
deolu2000:

he was in jail for about 5mnths or thereabout, i rembr vividly, but did he pay the money? I guess not, that said has any court of law found Tinubu guilty or the law is not made for him? Could he be smarter or knws all the judges in NG? He isn't a saint, but the law state that a person is assumed innocent until proven otherwise,rmbr?
nnamdi kanu,deziani,pej ,gej and other pdp member why not allow the court to convict them before denting their images

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.