Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) (23563 Views)

Yemi Alade Visits Orphanage In Haiti Ahead Of Headline Concert [photos] / Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by ephi123(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
thesicilian:

I think she must have "settled" it

Nigeria will continue to retrogress as long as people continue "settling"

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Came: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
She go open her breast for Gombe state,hummmmm. She try ooooooo!!!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Am telling man...apple dn dey hungry me sef...mek I liv here quick b4 I begin chew my tongue...
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by joe4real12: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
OK prison has changed her right that's good. Some of our politicians need to go there so we can start feeling the change
Our unrepentant politicians would come out more wicked if they have a taste of prison. Nothing can change them. Even their change is hypocrisy at best.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by obodi1: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
haba! make she dress well completely now

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
shez trying to stay relevant..... major key alert!!!!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Neimar: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mikylopez:

oh gawwd you fine pass her shocked
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by justmenoni: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
No makeup but Open breast, I'm sure tosyne2much will be viewing this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:
Fresh apples @d first picz
As in, ehn!? She has to be the most risque hijabi I have ever seen!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mikylopez:
At the barest, visiting an orphanage is a good thing. You have to acknowledge that, instead of declaring her motive which isn't something you're privy to.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
undecided when is she Out of prison

why do we have more displaced people in North more than in the South
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wow! The first actress that isn't saying something like 'my bum bum is natural' or 'men love my breasts' or some other shallow statement
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Afritop(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
CRIMINAL angry
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by solok: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lionsclaw:
This is how you know haters. You did not first think or comment on the good works she did about the subject at hand but 1st want to bring up old issues that are not relevant to the thread......haters are pathetic

They are two separate issues pal!!
One is pending case of manslaughter for which punishment on conviction is 10yrs imprisonment.
The other is a show of humanitarianism.
They are not connected, except if the latter is community-service aspect of the court sentence.
I am keen to see how the manslaughter case will eventually be settled at the supreme court.

BTW...her dressing is inappropriate for the environment of Gombe....too much of her mammary glands on display! She shld have been more culturally sensitive
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by ercel: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
All those girls covered their bodies,hers is bare boooobs,what's she teaching them?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by pdudy: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dem titt!es tho grin

Face covered but titt!es open. grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by pdudy: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
pdudy:
Dem titt!es tho grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
The environment is dirty
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
If she had any sense of decency at all,she should have covered her boobs! Na wa oh!

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by ugowinn(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
we cannot ignore her her 'all round" generousity............................ grin grin
And by the second pix....it flattened out. Explain
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
cover hair open boobs, u just defeated d purpose of covering ur hair
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
ugowinn:

And by the second pix....it flattened out. Explain

Law of gravity........... grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by PETUK(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
segun400:
The actress is in Gombe state right now at an orphanage .

Another Photo below

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/24/photos-actress-ibinabo-fiberisima-visits-orphanage-in-gombe-state/
wait what is she doing there, is she not suppose to serve her time?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
ephi123:
Has she settled her pending case?

Do you rejoice at people's calamity ?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
JuanDeDios:

At the barest, visiting an orphanage is a good thing. You have to acknowledge that, instead of declaring her motive which isn't something you're privy to.
lolz wahz d big deal? I do DAT too
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Teadavid23(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:
Fresh apples @d first picz
grin grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by peripepe(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
sweet orangesgrin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by AyeeIdris(f): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:
Beyonce has introduced makeup-free to the world now. Everybody is now following her these days. Well, I like it natural.

Alicia Keys

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by AyeeIdris(f): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:
Beyonce has introduced makeup-free to the world now. Everybody is now following her these days. Well, I like it natural.

Alicia Keys not Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by AyeeIdris(f): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:

Alicia Keys

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
what's the essence of covering the head with a Vail while the breasts are exposed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Celebrates His Birthday Today / Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! / Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.